It was so intriguing and beautiful👍🏼

Plz continue asap

Siddiquie thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely,update soon please 

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now that I had read all the previous parts , I will say beautiful story Sujz👏The way you express the emotions is awesome.I am liking Som here😆 and Saudamini😡 And I am loving this Ani 😳 kitna pareshan karta hai lekin Bon ko😆 bechari confuse ho jati hai😆

Please update soon 😳

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Stunned by the way you deciphered Ani and bon's feeling , you penned it beautifully sujz smiley27smiley42

I always feel loss for words to appreciate your writing smiley9 Your choice of words are amazing and ofcourse a treat to read.! smiley10

I was sheepishly smiling while reading this chapter smiley4 

How sweet of som and batuk to care about their lil boudi, their relationship will always be special.

I liked the jhoola part alot smiley37 I so wanted this to happen in show aswell smiley39 

This ani man is torturing her alotsmiley36 , but why is bon being buddhusmiley44cant she understand her patibabu's feeling smiley9 He is being very evident but bon isn't thinking in that angle..! "His gold medal is her "smiley27smiley42

My most fav is ani saying to bon " My wifey" smiley43 it had so much feelings 

Sujz writing romantic stuff smiley2 hmmm hmmm smiley42 

Now can't wait for the next chapter , update soon behena smiley42 

I'm disappointed with the fact that chahat has only one more chapter..! Will miss your writing alot smiley19 but I hope you entertain us by writing more on Rudhita ❤️

One suggestion smiley39 can you write epilogue of chahat with that khayali pulao of yours of Rudhita with 3 bacche smiley27smiley36 

Edited by --Lalz-- - 3 years ago
twinklesharma thumbnail

you're an amazing writer sujz nice story i 've read all the part was just waiting for update 👍🏼 , please update regularly if possible

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have just read chapter 11, no words can describe the feelings that this chapter is giving you.

She is not reading or feeling his feelings because everything is in front of her nose but still does not understand

To understand between the lines she really needs to ask the right questions “the gold medal” Bondita is the ☝️ with the 🥇.

My Hindi is not brilliant but tried to understand what was written, I didn’t understand the conversation between Bondita and her two brother-in-laws?

Please continue soon 

tharsh1011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bing  read 11 chapters to remember continuation. 3500 words gave us such beautiful chapter.

Pls update soon sujz.

Siddiquie thumbnail

Jaldi se update kar do ,loved it❤️

Siddiquie thumbnail

Update kar do,waiting