Biggest Indian Insta Influencer This Week = Asim Riaz

Posted: 4 years ago

I was so surprised to find out about this on Twitter that I had to go dig a little myself. Turns out its true and it has been consistent for over 9+ days. You can use sites like SocialBlade if you wanna see some detailed data. Here is a proof of profile ranks for the leap day. 

https://twitter.com/foreverasimfan/status/1234057943227592704

Mostly I was shocked because, as an Asim fan, I really didn't like how he was running his Insta after coming back from the BB house. ðŸ˜† He was posting fanmade AsiManshi VMs and graphics, plus he was posting low quality gym selfies along with professionally shot pics of his modeling assignments. It is really personal, intimate, and kinda endearingly amateurish, but I thought it seemed a little unprofessional. But jo bhee ho, whatever he is doing is WORKING! Social media influence and engagement is a big thing in today's world, especially for young & rising stars. Nice achievement for him to grow so rapidly! Hope he can continue this momentum in the coming months/years! 

Congrats to all Asim (and all Bigg Boss 13!) fans!

The show has been over for two weeks, but the fever remains! 

Edited by NepaliArtist - 4 years ago

Within  a 5 days his followers  jump fm 1.2 to 1.7M after finale ,  now it's around  2.2 M. 

That growth says alot  .

Yes had an excellent growth rate in followers and his social engagement rate is 30%+ which is phenomenol on Instagram.  

what will he do now the show is over? 

Congratulations to asim.....🥳

Originally posted by Atomicbomb

if i am not wrong.....show over hone ke baad ka hi hain.....its insta abhi....in recent days is most influencing.....right tm ? 

he is actually getting a lot of projects

right now he is doing a music video with jacequline

he attended an inaugration recently

then he is going to do a music video with bohemia soon

he is also attending the tour with roach killa

so far he is doing well

and i pray that he reaches heights and becomes very sucessful in his career and life

and most importantly stays happy

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago

Well, he's working on a few things already but this is a good question in terms of his Instagram boom. I think he'll probably pick up some brand endorsements. 

I don't know if he already has a deal with Adidas Originals (maybe through his agency) but you'll notice he has been wearing tshirts/sweatpants with huge Adidas logos on them lately. That's usually exactly how brands like to work on social media - making it seem like the artist is wearing their clothes aisehee as part of everyday wear. 

Also, ~30% engagement rate is insane! Obviously he is coming off a very successful TV show right now so we can expect it to slow down in a few months, but if he can somehow maintain the engagement rate at even around 20% (depends on quality plus quantity of content) then that is excellent news for him. A good friend of mine is a guitar player on Instagram and he earns about 60-75% of his entire monthly income from brand deals on Insta. Its really shocking how much money can be made on the platform. If Asim wants to take acting seriously, then he will be more than comfortable financially while training/preparing/auditioning for roles by just keeping up with social media and continuing modeling for brands. All depends on his fans now. If they stick with him for another 2-3 months, then he'll be in a really good place. If they lose interest, then he can't rely on internet money too much. 

Originally posted by EtherealRati

if i am not wrong.....show over hone ke baad ka hi hain.....its insta abhi....in recent days is most influencing.....right tm ? 

Yup, all these stats are after the show. Actually this makes total sense - people had no reason to follow him during the show because he was in the house without internet anyway. So, for Asim updates/news it made more sense to follow the Colors show, or Umar/HK. But now that he is out, he is getting a huge surge of followers everyday because he is out of the house and people are craving the daily Asim content they were used to. I'm sure it must have happened to a smaller degree with Shukla, Sana, Rashmi, etc.