Posted: 4 years ago

I just watched it on Netflix. The movie is terrible. 

I thought it was Arjun Kapoor who made it terrible but the whole movie is pathetic. 

If you see the battle, the extras are doing sword fights like 4 yo kids. Lightly and slowly touching each other swords. 

Sanjay duty is shit. Just because he invested some 50 rs in a razor doesn't make him a good villain. 

A useless love story is shown with 0 chemistry. Our librarian used to give a better motivational speech than Arjun Kapoor.  You never once were convinced that Arjun Kapoor was a Maratha, let alone a Maratha warrior. 

Ausutosh should be sent to mars 

Originally posted by Gameon_Reborn

I just watched it on Netflix. The movie is terrible. 

I thought it was Arjun Kapoor who made it terrible but the whole movie is pathetic. 

If you see the battle, the extras are doing sword fights like 4 yo kids. Lightly and slowly touching each other swords. 

Sanjay duty is shit. Just because he invested some 50 rs in a razor doesn't make him a good villain. 

A useless love story is shown with 0 chemistry. Our librarian used to give a better motivational speech than Arjun Kapoor.  You never once were convinced that Arjun Kapoor was a Maratha, let alone a Maratha warrior

Ausutosh should be sent to mars 

Yeh toh acchi acting hui naa. Kyunki Arjun jinka role Kiya hai woh peshwa tha, maratha nahi. Going by the preciseness 

Edited by M0DERATOR - 4 years ago

at least ashutosh tried to show war 

watch padmavaat war you will die laughing 

shahid v/s ranveer singh in end - was that a war?

which kings will do one on one i never heard ever one on one decided fate of war ever 

its army v/s army always  

they did not show one time army fighting only waiting inside and outside 

slb always does that even in baji rao 

atleast ashutosh showed war how it happen before tried 

panipat had major flaw - his hero arjun kapoor does not know abc of acting, sanjay dutt also not great actor, kriti again bad actress. 

otherwise panipat was not worst than bajiroa and padmavaat 

if ranveer singh was panipat hero it would become super duper hit no matter what flaws

see takth all will go and watch for ranveer singh only, others are just props cannot attract audience on their own to a historical movie 

ranveer singh has become synonymous with history roles - all others are compared to his acts and fail in comparison 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago

Originally posted by myviewprem

at least ashutosh tried to show war 

watch padmavaat war you will die laughing 

shahid v/s ranveer singh in end - was that a war?

which kings will do one on one i never heard ever one on one decided fate of war ever 

its army v/s army always  

they did not show one time army fighting only waiting inside and outside 

slb always does that even in baji rao 

atleast ashutosh showed war how it happen before tried 

panipat had major flaw - his hero arjun kapoor does not know abc of acting, sanjay dutt also not great actor, kriti again bad actress. 

otherwise panipat was not worst than bajiroa and padmavaat 

if ranveer singh was panipat hero it would become super duper hit no matter what flaws

see takth all will go and watch for ranveer singh only, others are just props cannot attract audience on their own to a historical movie 

ranveer singh has become synonymous with history roles - all others are compared to his acts and fail in comparison 

Nothing could ever beat JA's fight sequences, now that's what I call war. Though in the end they also showed one on one BS but still it was far far better than Padmavat or Panipat.

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

Nothing could ever beat JA's fight sequences, now that's what I call war. Though in the end they also showed one on one BS but still it was far far better than Padmavat or Panipat.

True it was the best in recent times

even akbar coming to jodhas house

all elephants and horse going in line was beautiful scenes

reminded of mughal e azam when salim comes ome after 14 years in war field scene

lets see what kjo does with takth - it must be having many war scenes after all aurangzeb loved wars sadist human he was killed all his siblings and nephews/neices etc also so brutally 

i have hardly read any other human being so brutal on family ever in history - he even put almost all his children in jail for many years, do anything he does not like or speak against him just put them in all in jail or kill them even own sons and daughters what sort of person behaves so? 

My dad asked me to play it the other day...And we couldn't get through even 10 minutes...Arjun Kapoor is so bad!!!🤢 Have you seen the way he moves his gainda body and wields the sword? 

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

Hahahahaha ...Kya ...nah. Shit show.

Panipat did it much better.

Tanhaji is the best amongst all.

Promos looked lame probably should’ve skipped it 

Originally posted by myviewprem

True it was the best in recent times

even akbar coming to jodhas house

all elephants and horse going in line was beautiful scenes

reminded of mughal e azam when salim comes ome after 14 years in war field scene

lets see what kjo does with takth - it must be having many war scenes after all aurangzeb loved wars sadist human he was killed all his siblings and nephews/neices etc also so brutally 

i have hardly read any other human being so brutal on family ever in history - he even put almost all his children in jail for many years, do anything he does not like or speak against him just put them in all in jail or kill them even own sons and daughters what sort of person behaves so? 

lol imagine judging Aurangzeb to the standard of today.. historians will be laughing at you..

Originally posted by J3601

lol imagine judging Aurangzeb to the standard of today.. historians will be laughing at you..

please you may have not known about aurangzeb life history

which father puts his own blood kids in jail for silly reasons for decades or till death

that too daughter for writing poetry for life till her death

own daughter mind you not step daughter

and when son came to ask why you put my sister in jail in court, he sent him also to jail for many years

than jail another son for playing holi and listening to bhajans  on hindu festival in agra fort in voilation of his ban 

put another son in jail for refusing his orders to wage war against another kingdom 

and youngest son died without food in mecca as father wanted him killed why? because he revolted against aurangzeb stupid orders and for putting his 3-4 brothers and sisters in jail for silly reasons  

i have read cruel people life history ghenghis khan etc he also never did all those things in life

a father will love even his child whose disobedient or who revolts - i mean no one puts his 4-5 kids to jail for silly reasons 

here children are right yet father is putting in jail for stupid reasons 

i think aurangzeb was terribly cruel person sadist