RuSha❤️Offscreen Pics - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by YHCstan

I guess. Even StarPlus reposted Abrar’s story in its story. That’s a miracle! 😆

Look how sargun is making a face at abrar and tanu is being tanu with sargun🤣

Haha another photo!😄Seems like YHC team is happy with today’s TRPs! Look at all their happy faces!🥳AbrarGun/RuSha♥️♥️♥️

Not a solo RuSha pic but this one is pretty close to solo. I mean look at RuSha, Sargun is sitting right behind Abrar and no one is sitting between them this time lol.😅♥️

And OMGGGG!! Abrar has finally used RuSha hashtag in his Insta post for the first time?!?!😲♥️⭐️ What’s happening! I finally see a little progress from his side for acknowledging his RuSha fandom openly.🥳

Another pic from same the batch (looks like they captured plenty of them to post one by one!😆

AbrarGun/Rusha! ♥️♥️♥️

YHC family!🤗

Such a cute picture!! 😍😍

Edited by Janvi_Chahal - 3 years ago

Also tagged preesha and rusha❤️ 

Notching up the promotion a bit.

Hope starplus and balaji comes back to promote now.🙄

It's high time. 

The show has been addressing 2 social issues since the comeback( idk about other shows cuz this is the only show I watch) 👍

I think the tracks focusing on such things instead of some stupid drama is better anyday.👏

OMGGGGGGG!😯 AbrarGun/RuSha ki solo pic!🤩♥️♥️♥️

How did this miracle happened! Looks like our wishes are getting granted one after another.😆🥳Haha Abrar’s way to say thanks to his YHC fans for the B’day wishes.😉

Abrar also tagged Sargun for the first time with RuSha hashtag!♥️ And Abrar has started to follow Sargun too! Triple celebration!😄🥳

So they do have AbrarGun/RuSha solo pics in stock but just never post them on social media.😂

This is Mr Qazi's return gift to the RuSha and YHC fandom❤️🥳