Barrister Babu

What will Saudamini do now?

Posted: 4 years ago

She is nowhere to be going it seems , so what will be her contribution to the story now? Will she wait for Aniruddh? Will Aniruddh be able to continue romancing her while also giving attention to boni? Because even if you have your own child you get less time to spend with your partner and here he has to take care of her education, her needs as a child. So what will happen now? Her vibes towards boni are not nice and when she will get to know she's the patra vali ladki she will become develop more prejudice towards her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llPULCHITRUDEll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I did see a promo of Saudamini—where she’s like “an bhagwan ne itna kuch diya hain to Annirudh ko paane ke liye thoda Intezaar karna pade toh galat kya hain’”

—and I think that would give you an insight into her psyche

Originally posted by: llPULCHITRUDEll

I did see a promo of Saudamini—where she’s like “an bhagwan ne itna kuch diya hain to Annirudh ko paane ke liye thoda Intezaar karna pade toh galat kya hain’”

—and I think that would give you an insight into her psyche

I don't thik she said ani ko pane ke liye, she said kisi cheez ko pane ke liye.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8grhDIJd_f/?igshid=1dd9ohmocjh2d

right, this was a long time ago and I forgot. But this one, yeah?

The way she says Bondhita—woh toh humari chhoti behen ki tarah hain sounds sinister

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It seems she will wait for anirudh but definitely her vibes will not at all be good towards bondita

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ok. I'm getting super Komolika vibes from this girl, much like Urvashi. The way she said 'Bondita, woh toh meri choti behen jaisi hain' and followed it with that smile of mockery appeared formidable.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Even her bg score gives me Komolika vibes.

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Ok. I'm getting super Komolika vibes from this girl, much like Urvashi. The way she said 'Bondita, woh toh meri choti behen jaisi hain' and followed it with that smile of mockery appeared formidable.

yeah she is evil, but so far she seems like a normal girl, maybe upcoming episodes will reveal her true colors. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

yeah she is evil, but so far she seems like a normal girl, maybe upcoming episodes will reveal her true colors. 

May be. I have always felt she is a very egoistic and self centered girl. And, dunno why, but never got that true love vibe from either Ani or Mini. On Mini's part, Ani appeared more to be her obsession than her love. So, may be losing him will make her villainous.