Shakti Update-Reyansh Shamsher Khurrana Meets Virat Singh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I think not many have seen the reyansh meeting virat scene in shakti,it was a good scene and a glimpse of reyansh as a character and his turmoils

normally i don't watch shakti in b/w YHC i just happen to change channel due to ads got a chance to watch and know abt the character and thankfully YHC was recorded in my box

Update

virat who was driving in the thoughts of heer stops his car in the middle of the road and he gets out from his car and was about to get hit by another car but the owner of the car put his brakes just in time and save virat

the guy comes out from his car and ask virat where are his thoughts he could have met with an accident virat says sorry to him but the guy stops him and read his face saying that this is devdas look and ask him what did the girl told him which Virat say that the girl propose him,she loves him and wanted to marry but he rejects her proposal and now feeling bad and crazy thinking how the girl felt when he rejected her,the guy advise him that sometime rejection are also good its not necessary that you should marry the person whom you love he is still young and this is the time to have fun and live life to the fullest and enjoy it

virat reads his face and he ask the guy what is his name and the guy says his name is reyansh khurrana they both introduce each other by shaking hands virat ask reyansh in this happy face fake smile what pain he is hiding in his heart reyansh smile and becomes silent which virat catches his pain and says that someone has broke reyansh's heart badly thats why he is giving such advices otherwise he would not have given such advices to him reyansh becomes sad and gives a smile and accept that there was love in his life but it was long time ago,its past

virat explains to reyansh that true love comes once in everyone's life and reyansh should not let his love go and he further advise reyansh that if she is going away from him he should stop her and win her heart back and never let her go

reyansh back to his jovial self and tells virat that in his life he is expert in running,he runs away from love commitment family responsibilities he is all about running away which virat advice that Bhagya can be changed and he knows reyansh will definitely change it and next time when they meet reyansh will be with his true love which reyansh says that if Bhagya likes it they will meet again,reyansh-virat hugs 

reyansh goes back sitting in his car but before signing off he wave bye and winks and drive off while virat looks on

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago