MC Thanda Grand Finale Part 2 - And the WINNER IS!! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

The season finale felt even less exciting than an episode in the season 

chefs legit looked happy to get it over with ...it’s like their hearts weren’t into it 

they need new judges, some fresh energy and a better pantry ...give amul the boot and get some exotic ingredients like truffles and various spice mixes from around the world 

Actually I hope another network brings back MC India ...BekarPlus lives up to his name 

I actually liked this season overall. I m glad someone deserving won, plus Abinas was my 2nd fav this season(after mahendra). He really deserved to win!!πŸ˜ƒ

Though for me this season wasn't bad , there were just some things I didn't like in this season: some parts of the show was very dramatized , they keep on showing drama especially oindrilla being the bad team member and how some doesn't like her, then the mahendra vs oindrilla clash thingy. At times I also felt the show was biased towards Akash as he got more advantages compared to others not just cause he won the immunity pin(like in one week captains were chose based on those whose dishes were on the grand dish wall, but they still chose akash over smuthi). And when contestants got message from their family they reacted as if they didnt even talk to them for 3 months, like cmon this is not Bigg Boss house where you are stuck in the house without outside communication for 3 months.

And most importantly the tasks! They were shown in the promo as if it will be really hard and out of the world tasks, yes there were some difficult tasks but not out of the world. They showed in promos there will be this 15ft dosa task, they even showed mahendra in that promo, but they never showed such a task!(unless if i missed it out) and then in the ticket to finale week precap showed they have to make dori kebab in 15 mins but in actual it was unlimited time.

Coming to the contestants, I think most were alright and good in their own ways though 2-3 were really rude, but most entertaining one was Prince. Man that guy was hilarious unintentionally at times πŸ€£, he is actually quite innocent and naive. And whenever contestants talked about the task, I like the way Nandini talks πŸ˜†idk how to explain it but  I find hers the most natural(no drama or anything, she speaks like she is reading out what she needs to say, evident she is not used to camera, and i kinda like that) πŸ˜†

I hope the contestants achieve success post the show. 

And i dont think masterchef india is the most boring , i saw masterchef us, australia and asia and trust me masterchef india is better than masterchef asia, masterchef asia was really boring.

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

And when contestants got message from their family they reacted as if they didnt even talk to them for 3 months, like cmon this is not Bigg Boss house where you are stuck in the house without outside communication for 3 months.

They showed in promos there will be this 15ft dosa task, they even showed mahendra in that promo, but they never showed such a task!(unless if i missed it out) 

And i dont think masterchef india is the most boring , i saw masterchef us, australia and asia and trust me masterchef india is better than masterchef asia, masterchef asia was really boring.

Contestants getting emotional when family messages comes is silly because like you said its not as if communication means is taken away from these people. MC India knows how emotional indians are and as this is a reality show more than a cookery show, all this happens. 

I forgot about the 15ft dosa promo. yes it was never broadcast. must have got edited to get show done with fast.  was there even a team task after mahendra returned? 

never watched masterchef asia but saw a couple of episodes of masterchef uk and it was so bland and boring. biggest usp for mc US is Gordon and they are another bunch that focus on reality show like India but that has worked in US. lets see how australia will be with new judges. i like british bake off, no bakwaas no drama no hate relationships

Originally posted by sreefan

Contestants getting emotional when family messages comes is silly because like you said its not as if communication means is taken away from these people. MC India knows how emotional indians are and as this is a reality show more than a cookery show, all this happens. 

I forgot about the 15ft dosa promo. yes it was never broadcast. must have got edited to get show done with fast.  was there even a team task after mahendra returned? 

never watched masterchef asia but saw a couple of episodes of masterchef uk and it was so bland and boring. biggest usp for mc US is Gordon and they are another bunch that focus on reality show like India but that has worked in US. lets see how australia will be with new judges. i like british bake off, no bakwaas no drama no hate relationships

i felt the show was so rushed after the wildcard episodes, idk if it was planned that way or they wrapped up earlier due to low trps since shooting was done like weeks back. 

Originally posted by sreefan

i await for that...mc us is mainly on techniques and less amount of drama involved that just mainly includes the contestants either describing their feelings or bitching about other contestants but aside from that it is mainly about techniques and polishing those skills till the finale...i also await for mc australia as well...

I actually liked this season overall. I m glad someone deserving won, plus Abinas was my 2nd fav this season(after mahendra). He really deserved to win!!πŸ˜ƒ

Though for me this season wasn't bad , there were just some things I didn't like in this season: some parts of the show was very dramatized , they keep on showing drama especially oindrilla being the bad team member and how some doesn't like her, then the mahendra vs oindrilla clash thingy. At times I also felt the show was biased towards Akash as he got more advantages compared to others not just cause he won the immunity pin(like in one week captains were chose based on those whose dishes were on the grand dish wall, but they still chose akash over smuthi). And when contestants got message from their family they reacted as if they didnt even talk to them for 3 months, like cmon this is not Bigg Boss house where you are stuck in the house without outside communication for 3 months.

And most importantly the tasks! They were shown in the promo as if it will be really hard and out of the world tasks, yes there were some difficult tasks but not out of the world. They showed in promos there will be this 15ft dosa task, they even showed mahendra in that promo, but they never showed such a task!(unless if i missed it out) and then in the ticket to finale week precap showed they have to make dori kebab in 15 mins but in actual it was unlimited time.

Coming to the contestants, I think most were alright and good in their own ways though 2-3 were really rude, but most entertaining one was Prince. Man that guy was hilarious unintentionally at times πŸ€£, he is actually quite innocent and naive. And whenever contestants talked about the task, I like the way Nandini talks πŸ˜†idk how to explain it but  I find hers the most natural(no drama or anything, she speaks like she is reading out what she needs to say, evident she is not used to camera, and i kinda like that) πŸ˜†

I hope the contestants achieve success post the show. 

U just stole my words and made me smile. Even i loved the way Nandini used to say statements like "maine kele ke chips kaat ke oven me rakh diye and aur fir gas pe tel chadha diya" in her peculiar tone which can't be copied. She was my fav. Also, Idk why I have this habbit of supporting people who get backlash and thus I supported Oindrella.

Weird many people are talking about 15 ft dosa challenge. I've seen every single episode along with precap but don't remember the dosa challenge being shown anywhere, atleast in India πŸ€”

They did have a 15 ft plate challenge where they prepared food for police officers 

And when contestants got message from their family they reacted as if they didnt even talk to them for 3 months, like cmon this is not Bigg Boss house where you are stuck in the house without outside communication for 3 months.

Funniest was Natasha's. I mean she literally lives in Mumbai where the show is being shot yet there was so much melodrama.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Weird many people are talking about 15 ft dosa challenge. I've seen every single episode along with precap but don't remember the dosa challenge being shown anywhere, atleast in India πŸ€”

They did have a 15 ft plate challenge where they prepared food for police officers 

no i dont remember a 15 ft dosa challenge either...yeah the 26 jan one was for the female police cops...if they wanted they should've showed other ppl besides cops like doctors, scientists, engineers as well ...i respect the job our cops do but there are other fields in which india has progressed in...though the challenge was good, i thought it couldve been better