Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Reasons why you like Hrithik, ranked.

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I personally think that Hrithik is someone whose looks overshadow him as an actor and he consequently gets underrated. For example, War. He actually acted really well as Kabir, if you manage to go past how hot he looked in the film. My point is that the thing most people talk most about when it comes to Kabir or even Mr. A are his looks.

So if you like him, what is your ranking of what makes him likeable?

For me it's:

1. Acting

2. Personality

3. Looks

4. Dancing

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Because when he becomes passionate about something no one can stop him 👍🏼

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's actually difficult to rate, for me it's everything but let me try

Acting/looks

Dancing

Personality

As much as I adore him, I really find him quite boring off screen, I don't know if it's good or bad. Mujhe uski pravachan jaisi baatein zyada samaj nahi aati.🤪But I still ❤️ him.

DushtKanya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

It's actually difficult to rate, for me it's everything but let me try

Acting/looks

Dancing

Personality

As much as I adore him, I really find him quite boring off screen, I don't know if it's good or bad. Mujhe uski pravachan jaisi baatein zyada samaj nahi aati.🤪But I still ❤️ him.

Bahut buri baat hai. Fake fan. WL 20%.

Jokes aside I get what you're saying 😆 He clearly likes sharing those philosophical talks (that probably come from all the things he's gone through). But honestly as compared to 2014-2017, he's significantly loosened up. That FC interview was lovely. 

What I actually like about his personality is that he's quite simple and doesn't indulge in tactics to promote his films. He's there for his work and is in the limelight for that only. Kinda sucks that he's not generally very ambitious though.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: DushtKanya

Bahut buri baat hai. Fake fan. WL 20%.

Jokes aside I get what you're saying 😆 He clearly likes sharing those philosophical talks (that probably come from all the things he's gone through). But honestly as compared to 2014-2017, he's significantly loosened up. That FC interview was lovely. 

What I actually like about his personality is that he's quite simple and doesn't indulge in tactics to promote his films. He's there for his work and is in the limelight for that only. Kinda sucks that he's not generally very ambitious though.

I know that but sometimes as a fan I expect some more from him. I don't know how to explain, sometimes you want less philosophy and more of something you can relate with, am I making sense to you?

I agree with the italics part. I wish he was more ambitious, he seems pretty laid back. He is driven but at the same time laid back. He would have been a totally different game had he done some more work. His Aamir kinda approach, doing one movie in a year didn't work for him. Aamir took that decision after doing a lot of work, but HR took that conscious step very early in his career. I don't know if many would agree or not, it's just what I feel.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel Hrithik is one of those rare people whose acting is at good as his looks. Like he could have easily ended up like Aishwarya whose looks overshadowed everything she did and well, she didn't have much acting skills to begin with. smiley36

Hrithik on his best day can completely embody the character and his looks help build the character even more,not the other way around.

Here's my ranking :

1.Looks ( come on... When he looks the part... You just know you will buy that ticket smiley36)

2. Acting ( now on best days, he does so well that his looks become secondary which is an extraordinary feat)

3. Dancing ( this being 3 only elevates the other two more. He's like the best we have as a mainstream actor- dancer and yet in his best roles his looks and acting have surpassed the dancing aspect. Think : Jodha Akbar)

4. Personality ( a Capricorn so just boring publicly)  He talks like motivational speaker... from what I have seen. Idk if he was like this before as well. I haven't really watched his interviews or off-screen stuff so it's not really a reason I can like or dislike him. But one good thing is that he doesn't make any problematic statements which would make masala headlines so that's nice considering all the shit other actors actresses say these days.  

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DushtKanya

?

For me it's:

1. Acting - Rohit of KMG , Main prem ki Ham hoon?

2. Personality - Boring 

3. Looks - Average 

4. Dancing - Top 

I feel sorry for girls in this country who don’t have any choice .

We guys are lucky to have a buffet while girls are scraping the bottom and getting Hritik .

I hope aapka time ayega and you get good eye candy .

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1.) Acting

2.) Looks

3.) Dance

4.) Personality 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is total package for me...that is because whatever I have seen onscreen or interviews he came across as a good human being.

Personality

Looks

Acting

Dance

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its the package for me as well. He seems like a good person. I actually like him talking philosophically because I feel like he has a lot more depth than most people. 

1) Acting

2) Personality

3) Dancing

4) Looks