Reasons why you like Hrithik, ranked. - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

I know that but sometimes as a fan I expect some more from him. I don't know how to explain, sometimes you want less philosophy and more of something you can relate with, am I making sense to you?

I agree with the italics part. I wish he was more ambitious, he seems pretty laid back. He is driven but at the same time laid back. He would have been a totally different game had he done some more work. His Aamir kinda approach, doing one movie in a year didn't work for him. Aamir took that decision after doing a lot of work, but HR took that conscious step very early in his career. I don't know if many would agree or not, it's just what I feel.

But despite his 1 film a year approach he's still made a huge impact on the industry and is known and remembered. Whenever actors are listed he's in that list. Yes he has a smaller filmography but whatever he's done has been impactful. Whether you watch him for his D2 bang bang War type films (ME!) or for his character driven roles like Jodha Akbar Guzaarish super 30 (also ME!!) HE JUST CAN'T BE IGNORED. 

That's what i like about him. He IS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE and a henuone inspiration given all the hurdles he had to overcome to get there  

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

I know that but sometimes as a fan I expect some more from him. I don't know how to explain, sometimes you want less philosophy and more of something you can relate with, am I making sense to you?

I agree with the italics part. I wish he was more ambitious, he seems pretty laid back. He is driven but at the same time laid back. He would have been a totally different game had he done some more work. His Aamir kinda approach, doing one movie in a year didn't work for him. Aamir took that decision after doing a lot of work, but HR took that conscious step very early in his career. I don't know if many would agree or not, it's just what I feel.

Well that's him.. That's what makes him feel happy and content. Afterall art is something one does more for personal satisfaction. If he doesnt enjoy his work m sure even we wont. 

Sabki apni apni reet hai

He is a complete package. He has the looks, the x factor, can dance and act well. His character driven movies are as good as his commercial entertaining movies. moreover, I love the way he is parenting his kids. The boys are so lucky!