Misogynists and bhakts spamming Thappad with low ratings - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

TBF most of the bhakts have trended boycottThappad in twitter, so it's not like ponymo is making up stuff.

By the same logic , can we call all Muslims Jihadis/ Terrorists ? .. That wouldn't fall under "making up stuff" , would it ? .. There is a basis for making up that stuff , isn't there ? .. 

The fact is - ponymo is a bigot .. And she is getting called out for being one .. The above quoted defense doesn't help her case .. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Maybe because majority of these boycott Thappad posts also have jingoistic hashtags in it... and narratives that people known as the "Bhakts"  love to repeat like a broken record..

Careful now .. This is a slippery slope .. You rain down on someone like that , label them , generalize them , trash them .. It is only fair that you get labelled and generalized as a "FEMINAZI" in return, isn't it ?  .. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

By the same logic , can we call all Muslims Jihadis/ Terrorists ? .. That wouldn't fall under "making up stuff" , would it ? .. There is a basis for making up that stuff , isn't there ? .. 

Huh?

so calling bunch of people making misogynistic posts/reviews in websites as "bhakt" (that they proudly proclaim that in their profile and their posts) is same as grouping people belonging to a certain religion who have not done anything as terrorists..

wow! i thought i had seen everything in this forum..

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

It’s happened on IMDb a lot. Just don’t Take it seriously and cause yourself headaches 

If only .. Feminazis , you know .. Hopeless cases ...πŸ˜†

If only .. Feminazis , you know .. Hopeless cases ...πŸ˜†

Tu kabse inke peeche pad gayaπŸ˜†

Huh?

so calling bunch of people making misogynistic posts/reviews in websites as "bhakt" (that they proudly proclaim that in their profile and their posts) is same as grouping people belonging to a certain religion who have not done anything as terrorists..

wow! i thought i had seen everything in this forum..

You clearly haven't .. 

I can quote multiple examples of Muslims proudly supporting terrorists and some really dark n twisted statements given by self proclaimed feminists - group them , generalize them and bash them .. 

It is two way street .. Forget the forum .. There is a lot you need to learn in real life .. πŸ˜†

Careful now .. This is a slippery slope .. You rain down on someone like that , label them , generalize them , trash them .. It is only fair that you get labelled and generalized as a "FEMINAZI" in return, isn't it ?  .. πŸ˜ƒ

You are making absolutely no sense what so ever..if someone makes misogynistic comments and they believe in a certain ideology that they proudly claim in their profiles and posts? what should they be called?

and i am happy to be called "feminazi" by these groups..in fact i'll wear it as a badge of honour coming from the likes of them... so next.. find someone else to go back and forth with with inane logics and arguments...

Originally posted by FreeTheNipple

Tu kabse inke peeche pad gayaπŸ˜†

Really ? .. I thought you knew about me .. I have been anti-feminazi not long after i joined the forum way back in 2014 ( used to call myself a feminist before i joined the forum )  .. Infact , i am known for my anti-feminazi stand here ...πŸ˜†

The fact is - ponymo is a bigot .. And she is getting called out for being one .. The above quoted defense doesn't help her case .. πŸ˜†

I remember thread maker once tried to shade salman  using gay which you called out if i remember correctly . And then acted she didnt mean it when it was crystal clear she meant to use it as an insult

So irony died a painful death here🀣

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

You are making absolutely no sense what so ever..if someone makes misogynistic comments and they believe in a certain ideology that they proudly claim in their profiles and posts? what should they be called?

and i am happy to be called "feminazi" by these groups..in fact i'll wear it as a badge of honour coming from the likes of them... so next.. find someone else to go back and forth with with inane logics and arguments...

Then problem is solved .. You are happy to be called a feminazi .. The other party shouldn't have a problem being called a misogynistic bhakts by feminazis .. Gets canceled out - both are extremist groups  .. They can kill each other for all i care .. πŸ˜†

You finally got the concept of two way street .. Good for you ! .. πŸ˜ƒ