Asim as Showstopper in Bangalore (Videos) - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Congrats Asim! 

I feel very happy & proud when any BB alumni does well in their life/career. Because it gives me satisfaction that my favorite show BB helped them reach new heights in their career. 

Wishing Asim more success in the future. 👍🏼

Me too! Especially for someone like Asim/Sana who were virtually nobodies (in Bombay, for Sana) and now are getting back-to-back opportunities. People who don't watch BB always use it as a career-killer punchline, but I love the fact that one boy who was a last minute replacement for a star and one girl who was known (and invited to BB) for dirty comments during a public controversy have been able to use the show to help their careers. 

Waisebhee this season is oddly positive lol. Everyone seems more or less cool with everyone else after the show. Even the most heated rivalries Asim/Shukla, Rashmi/Shukla, Sana/Himanshi became pretty cordial and friendly by the end. Fans have been (and many still are) super negative this season but the contestants themselves have more or less all gained from the show. 

EDIT: Except Tiger Arhaan :( smiley36

Edited by NepaliArtist - 4 years ago

Originally posted by NepaliArtist

Thanks for sharing! :)

BTW, Garima, do you know what's going on with Adidas Originals? Has Asim signed a deal with them or something? He seems to be wearing it alot lately. I know he generally dresses sporty/casual, but now he seems to be wearing tshirts with huge logos so I think kuch digital partnership ya kuch sign kiya hoga.

Ya it seems like it coz Asim promoted Adidas on his Insta account recently 

Wow ! 

I hope Asim keeps getting lot of work and has a long successful career !  Touchwood !

Thanks Garima for sharing 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Congrats Asim! 

I feel very happy & proud when any BB alumni does well in their life/career. Because it gives me satisfaction that my favorite show BB helped them reach new heights in their career. 

Wishing Asim more success in the future. 👍🏼

Well said.... 👏

Originally posted by NepaliArtist

Me too! Especially for someone like Asim/Sana who were virtually nobodies (in Bombay, for Sana) and now are getting back-to-back opportunities. People who don't watch BB always use it as a career-killer punchline, but I love the fact that one boy who was a last minute replacement for a star and one girl who was known (and invited to BB) for dirty comments during a public controversy have been able to use the show to help their careers. 

Waisebhee this season is oddly positive lol. Everyone seems more or less cool with everyone else after the show. Even the most heated rivalries Asim/Shukla, Rashmi/Shukla, Sana/Himanshi became pretty cordial and friendly by the end. Fans have been (and many still are) super negative this season but the contestants themselves have more or less all gained from the show. 

EDIT: Except Tiger Arhaan :( smiley36

They don't care only coz they have work 2 do in real life rather than throwing dirt on each other.

All d best Asim , keep rocking