Kumkum Bhagya

Scene 2 updated: Pranbir OS: Tum sirf meri ho

Sweta10 thumbnail

Hey friends, was thinking of writing a small sequence post the bet reveal and Prachi and abhi relationship disclosure.

Prachi is heartbroken and hates Ranbir for playing with her emotions. As abhi and Pragya have re-united, she has shifted to Mehra mansion with her parents, although she hates the fact that she is in close vicinity to Ranbir.

Meanwhile, Ranbir is heartbroken too, and is just not able to accept that Prachi is no longer talking to him, and is avoiding him like a plague. He has tried his best to ask for her forgiveness, but none of his efforts are working out.

Meanwhile, abhi and the kohli family is still clueless of pranbir's feelings and are just concerned that they are no longer talking as much as they did earlier.

Ranbir is sitting in the common area thinking about how can he convince Prachi to give him another chance. Suddenly, he sees chief entering with a dashing looking guy and he calls out everyone. He introduces him as Arjun, his friend's son, and boasts that he has done his management from abroad and would be helping them in their new music venture. 

Arjun greets everyone and overall has a serious, I mean business personality. Suddenly, Prachi enters the scene and ranbir feels as if his heart has come to his mouth. However, as usual, she ignores him. Chief introduces Arjun to Prachi, and somehow Ranbir doesn't like how Arjun is staring at her. Arjun seems to be in a trance, and when chief introduces Prachi again, he goes ahead and shake her hand. Prachi forces a smile, and then goes back. Arjun is still staring at Prachi, and abhi notices that.

It's evening and ranbir is sitting on the terrace and abhi comes along. They sit together and have their beer. Abhi talks about how he is so happy to have his family back, but notices that Ranbir is lost. He asks him if he is alright to which he says yes.Abhi thinks that may be he is missing Rhea as she is away on a vacation in France.

Suddenly, the conversation turns to Prachi. Abhi says that Prachi seems sad for some reason, and he misses the spark in her eyes as it used to be before. Ranbir eyes starts tearing up, and he doesn't know how to tell his chief that he is the reason for her sadness. Abhi asks Ranbir that may be he should check with Prachi, they are such good friends, she might tell you what's bothering her. Ranbir says okay.

Abhi then asks him how did he like Arjun today. Ranbir says okay, why is he asking this question. Abhi says that he really like the boy for Prachi. He is good looking, studious, serious with his life and has similar taste as Prachi. Ranbir felt as if someone has slapped him hard across his face. His hands curled on the almost empty beer bottle and blood drained out from his face. He excused himself, and went to his room.

He could no longer control his tears, and broke down in his room. What has he done? He himself spoiled his love story, just because of his stupidity. Now Prachi will be someone's else and he can't do anything about it. He felt a rage engulf him like never before, and he muttered to himself, tum sirf mere Ho Prachi!! I can't lose you! You will have to forgive me!

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow woww wowwww it's awsme I m literally waiting for pranbir OS or ff plzzz guys whoever have great skill plzzz make prachi Ranbir ff it's request n Sammy plz continue ur ff too plz complete it

pranbirkridha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweta10

Hey friends, was thinking of writing a small sequence post the bet reveal and Prachi and abhi relationship disclosure.

Prachi is heartbroken and hates Ranbir for playing with her emotions. As abhi and Pragya have re-united, she has shifted to Mehra mansion with her parents, although she hates the fact that she is in close vicinity to Ranbir.

Meanwhile, Ranbir is heartbroken too, and is just not able to accept that Prachi is no longer talking to him, and is avoiding him like a plague. He has tried his best to ask for her forgiveness, but none of his efforts are working out.

Meanwhile, abhi and the kohli family is still clueless of pranbir's feelings and are just concerned that they are no longer talking as much as they did earlier.

Ranbir is sitting in the common area thinking about how can he convince Prachi to give him another chance. Suddenly, he sees chief entering with a dashing looking guy and he calls out everyone. He introduces him as Arjun, his friend's son, and boasts that he has done his management from abroad and would be helping them in their new music venture. 

Arjun greets everyone and overall has a serious, I mean business personality. Suddenly, Prachi enters the scene and ranbir feels as if his heart has come to his mouth. However, as usual, she ignores him. Chief introduces Arjun to Prachi, and somehow Ranbir doesn't like how Arjun is staring at her. Arjun seems to be in a trance, and when chief introduces Prachi again, he goes ahead and shake her hand. Prachi forces a smile, and then goes back. Arjun is still staring at Prachi, and abhi notices that.

It's evening and ranbir is sitting on the terrace and abhi comes along. They sit together and have their beer. Abhi talks about how he is so happy to have his family back, but notices that Ranbir is lost. He asks him if he is alright to which he says yes.Abhi thinks that may be he is missing Rhea as she is away on a vacation in France.

Suddenly, the conversation turns to Prachi. Abhi says that Prachi seems sad for some reason, and he misses the spark in her eyes as it used to be before. Ranbir eyes starts tearing up, and he doesn't know how to tell his chief that he is the reason for her sadness. Abhi asks Ranbir that may be he should check with Prachi, they are such good friends, she might tell you what's bothering her. Ranbir says okay.

Abhi then asks him how did he like Arjun today. Ranbir says okay, why is he asking this question. Abhi says that he really like the boy for Prachi. He is good looking, studious, serious with his life and has similar taste as Prachi. Ranbir felt as if someone has slapped him hard across his face. His hands curled on the almost empty beer bottle and blood drained out from his face. He excused himself, and went to his room.

He could no longer control his tears, and broke down in his room. What has he done? He himself spoiled his love story, just because of his stupidity. Now Prachi will be someone's else and he can't do anything about it. He felt a rage engulf him like never before, and he muttered to himself, tum sirf mere Ho Prachi!! I can't lose you! You will have to forgive me!

plz make it part 2 it's beautiful 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is really good

I was waiting for someone to write along these lines.

So please can you include:

Entry of THE guys who prachi thinks she like

Mature

Sensible

Classical music only

Focused on work

All work no play

Initially prachi is very happy and attracted (just like ranbir was to rhea)

PRACHI AND NEW GUY IN CAR:

koi bache kae saath jabardasti karte hue gunde

Prachi says inhe bechate hai we will save the kid

New guy says be sensible

Koi Bollywood movie thode hai

Ki hum aise bacha lenge

We will do what sensible people do

I have called the police and we will go from here.

*prachi* _flashback_: Ranbir kabhi kisi ko bachane se mana nahi karte.

Sensible woh bhi hai bas dimag se kam dil se jyada sochta hai.Ranbir aur Maine bhi kai baar bachaya hai sabko dil aur deemag dono lagakar. 

scene 2

Only focused on work

Prachi and new guy in Vikram company working.

Employee ka birthday 

Prachi tells him let's celebrate their birthday.

He is like prachi we can't let our focus change.

I have told ferns and petals to deliver the birthday cake and beech mai I will give them 15 min off

They can celebrate office se bahar.

Flashback=Prachi remembers how ranbir and she used to have fun like a family on employees ka birthday. 

Prachi can conclusion 

Ab ranbir has changed for good he is mature sensible

Does not flirt

Is very good with her

but uske woh purane aadate jaise hasi majak 

Sabko help karna

They make him human and likable.

And tanaa pehla pehla hai mera 

Is Sab mai Ranbir ka POV kya hai koi batao.

Thank you

I had to write this maybe Cvs do read our version

Kya pata

Edited by ican - 4 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

And please whenever you get time

Can you write something like this

They have passed college with a degree

They show us romeo ranbir kohli

They show us office romance

Then

Maybe prachi gets to know about the parents

They come together 

And for Rhea's happiness prachi decides to marry some other

They want to redeem rhea so I dont think they will show her evil

Then

Ranbir will marry prachi because the guy prachi will be marrying maybe SANJU

He is bad

And ranbir saves prachi

They both get married majboori hai

But

Aliya let's out the bet thing 

Aliya tells about the bet thing

Prachi will be like revenge on me

Nandini25 thumbnail

Wow! Loved the OS. Serves Ranbir right for his stupidity. Poor Prachi. However, I'm feeling sad for both. When Abhi thought Ranbir was missing Rhea, I couldn't help rolling my eyes. About choosing Arjun for prachi, we can't really blame Abhi because Arjun sounds to be much like Prachi. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow👏👏. It would be aweasome if somehow Ranbir explains everything  to Abhi befor its too late. I think he will understand.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Really nice ♥️ please continue

Sweta10 thumbnail

Hi guys, thanks for the encouragement and the ideas. I thought of it as an OS, but continuing this just because of the encouragements. I still don't have a story in mind, just another scene. Hope you guys like it!

Next day, everyone is sitting on the dining table to have breakfast. Ranbir comes and takes a seat beside chief. Abhi noticed that Ranbir looks as he has not slept the whole night, and feels worried. He makes a mental note to ask him later. 

Prachi and Pragya enters with freshly made aloo ke parathe. Abhi gets all happy to finally have his fuggi around, and the aloo paratha was always an added bonus. Prachi serves abhi, and is about to move away, when Abhi says " arre, give one to Ranbir too. It's his favourite! Anyways he looks like he needs food, look at his face, all dull and drained! Prachi and ranbir look at each other, ranbir pleading with his eyes to give him one more chance. Prachi feels her heart melting seeing the sadness on his face, but then she reminds herself that this is all a ploy, serves him a paratha and goes to Vikram jee to serve him another one.

Suddenly, Arjun enters the scene looking all dapper and ready for the day. Abhi asks him to have breakfast with them, which he initially decline, but on abhi's insistance he takes a seat opposite ranbir. Prachi enters the scene again, and Abhi asks her to sit and have breakfast and let others serve. She agrees, and start sitting near beeji when Abhi asks her to take the seat near Arjun, while he slyly winks at Ranbir. Ranbir realises what chief is trying to do, and a rage starts building in him again. He scans Prachi's face to see her reaction for Arjun while she is having a polite conversation with him. He can see that she notices that he is looking at her, but she was actively trying to avoid eye contact with him.

Meanwhile, Abhi is telling Prachi about how Arjun has done his post grad from Boston University, and was a gold medalist there. He is telling her all his good qualities, while she is giving a polite smile, which is really irking Ranbir. He doesn't even notice when he cuts his hand with the knife on table, and blood starts flowing. Prachi notices it, and scream while running to him." How can you be so careless Ranbir, what's wrong with you" Prachi scolds him. Pallavi rushes with first aid box which Prachi grabs, and start attending to his wound while continuing to scold Ranbir. This is what I have missed the most, Prachi's scoldings, ranbir muses. Suddenly, Prachi comes to her senses, and mentally reprimand herself for caring for a man who broke her heart. The bandage was done, and she starts to leave. "Wow, you really do a good bandage, are you sure you are not a doc", Arjun comments. Prachi remembers the time when Ranbir had said something similar in her bedroom, when she was attending to his wound on his head, and smirks. 

The commotion post the mischap finally settles down, and everyone resume with their breakfast. Ranbir is about to leave the room, when he hears abhi say, Prachi, why don't you take Arjun around our office today and introduce him to the new project. Arjun looks really happy, while Prachi meekly says okay. Ranbir's blood is boiling, knowing exactly what his chief is trying to do. He leaves the room in anger.

Prachi is getting ready to go to office with Arjun, when suddenly she feels someone's presence in her room. She knows it is him, and her heart starts beating faster. She turns, and there he is, his handsome face marred with anger and jealousy. " So you are going out with Arjun, do you like him Prachi?" He asks her coming closer to her." It is none of your business, and how dare you enter my room without my permission", Prachi retorts. He has managed to cover all the distance between them, and is holding her tight, while being extremely close to her. " That's not the answer to my question, do you like him, you know na what chief is trying to do by asking you to accompany Arjun".  " Leave me Ranbir, I am not answerable to you. Chief is my father and he is doing what he thinks is right for me. And even if I do like Arjun, how does it matter to you", Prachi screams while trying to free her from Ranbir. Ranbir is staring her with disbelief, and pushes her against the wall. " How does it matter to me, really Prachi, you are asking me how does it matter to me?? I love you dammit, can't you see, can't you feel it. I know I made a mistake, but I soon realised that I have actually fallen in love with you. Please, look into my eyes, can't you see my fear of losing you, can't you see my love for you??. Prachi's heart is almost on the verge of bursting, such closeness to Ranbir is playing havoc with her sanity, and she closes her eyes, knowing no longer what to do. Ranbir slowly carasses her chin, while his hot breathe is on her face " I really love you Prachi, I really do, please forgive me". Suddenly, Prachi recalls everything, and pushes him " I really don't know if this is truth or an act my sister has set you up for". Ranbir's heart breaks to million pieces, while Prachi rushes out of the room, holding to her sanity and self respect. Her heart is still beating like crazy " I really hate you Ranbir, but I still love you" she sobs and runs to her mother.

Edited by Sweta10 - 4 years ago
pranbirkridha thumbnail

Hi guys, thanks for the encouragement and the ideas. I thought of it as an OS, but continuing this just because of the encouragements. I still don't have a story in mind, just another scene. Hope you guys like it!

Next day, everyone is sitting on the dining table to have breakfast. Ranbir comes and takes a seat beside chief. Abhi noticed that Ranbir looks as he has not slept the whole night, and feels worried. He makes a mental note to ask him later. 

Prachi and Pragya enters with freshly made aloo ke parathe. Abhi gets all happy to finally have his fuggi around, and the aloo paratha was always an added bonus. Prachi serves abhi, and is about to move away, when Abhi says " arre, give one to Ranbir too. It's his favourite! Anyways he looks like he needs food, look at his face, all dull and drained! Prachi and ranbir look at each other, ranbir pleading with his eyes to give him one more chance. Prachi feels her heart melting seeing the sadness on his face, but then she reminds herself that this is all a ploy, serves him a paratha and goes to Vikram jee to serve him another one.

Suddenly, Arjun enters the scene looking all dapper and ready for the day. Abhi asks him to have breakfast with them, which he initially decline, but on abhi's insistance he takes a seat opposite ranbir. Prachi enters the scene again, and Abhi asks her to sit and have breakfast and let others serve. She agrees, and start sitting near beeji when Abhi asks her to take the seat near Arjun, while he slyly winks at Ranbir. Ranbir realises what chief is trying to do, and a rage starts building in him again. He scans Prachi's face to see her reaction for Arjun while she is having a polite conversation with him. He can see that she notices that he is looking at her, but she was actively trying to avoid eye contact with him.

Meanwhile, Abhi is telling Prachi about how Arjun has done his post grad from Boston University, and was a gold medalist there. He is telling her all his good qualities, while she is giving a polite smile, which is really irking Ranbir. He doesn't even notice when he cuts his hand with the knife on table, and blood starts flowing. Prachi notices it, and scream while running to him." How can you be so careless Ranbir, what's wrong with you" Prachi scolds him. Pallavi rushes with first aid box which Prachi grabs, and start attending to his wound while continuing to scold Ranbir. This is what I have missed the most, Prachi's scoldings, ranbir muses. Suddenly, Prachi comes to her senses, and mentally reprimand herself for caring for a man who broke her heart. The bandage was done, and she starts to leave. "Wow, you really do a good bandage, are you sure you are not a doc", Arjun comments. Prachi remembers the time when Ranbir had said something similar in her bedroom, when she was attending to his wound on his head, and smirks. 

The commotion post the mischap finally settles down, and everyone resume with their breakfast. Ranbir is about to leave the room, when he hears abhi say, Prachi, why don't you take Arjun around our office today and introduce him to the new project. Arjun looks really happy, while Prachi meekly says okay. Ranbir's blood is boiling, knowing exactly what his chief is trying to do. He leaves the room in anger.

Prachi is getting ready to go to office with Arjun, when suddenly she feels someone's presence in her room. She knows it is him, and her heart starts beating faster. She turns, and there he is, his handsome face marred with anger and jealousy. " So you are going out with Arjun, do you like him Prachi?" He asks her coming closer to her." It is none of your business, and how dare you enter my room without my permission", Prachi retorts. He has managed to cover all the distance between them, and is holding her tight, while being extremely close to her. " That's not the answer to my question, do you like him, you know na what chief is trying to do by asking you to accompany Arjun".  " Leave me Ranbir, I am not answerable to you. Chief is my father and he is doing what he thinks is right for me. And even if I do like Arjun, how does it matter to you", Prachi screams while trying to free her from Ranbir. Ranbir is staring her with disbelief, and pushes her against the wall. " How does it matter to me, really Prachi, you are asking me how does it matter to me?? I love you dammit, can't you see, can't you feel it. I know I made a mistake, but I soon realised that I have actually fallen in love with you. Please, look into my eyes, can't you see my fear of losing you, can't you see my love for you??. Prachi's heart is almost on the verge of bursting, such closeness to Ranbir is playing havoc with her sanity, and she closes her eyes, knowing no longer what to do. Ranbir slowly carasses her chin, while his hot breathe is on her face " I really love you Prachi, I really do, please forgive me". Suddenly, Prachi recalls everything, and pushes him " I really don't know if this is truth or an act my sister has set you up for". Ranbir's heart breaks to million pieces, while Prachi rushes out of the room, holding to her sanity and self respect. Her heart is still beating like crazy " I really hate you Ranbir, but I still love you" she sobs and runs to her mother.

plz continue its beautiful