kabir nia or randeep nia - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Bana

I am sure u didn’t mean it like that, but that sounded a bit ageist and that’s exactly the attitude this particular show is trying to demolish. It is about a mature romance & shows that love is necessary & worth seeking even for older folks.

The Niya-Kabir-Randeep story is a sideshow & of course enjoyable in its own way. Actually it is an interesting parallel for us to view the main story of Ambar-Guneet, coz Niya & Guneet are similar in many ways & Niya’s situation in life is similar to what Guneet’s was at that age.

I hope u are able to appreciate that & enjoy the show :-)

i know i know...ill check it out and may end up even liking them more

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

not interesed in teoldies

My thoughts were same because I was not a regular viewer of the show. But when I started watching the show regularly my opinion has changed ...now like them

Randeep se kabhi connect hi nhi kar payi my sister was like Randeep is more good looking than Kabir and you like Kabir 😆

Originally posted by sheeluneelu

My thoughts were same because I was not a regular viewer of the show. But when I started watching the show regularly my opinion has changed ...now like them

but are nia kabir shown at least once every episode?

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

but are nia kabir shown at least once every episode?

No

Originally posted by sheeluneelu

Randeep se kabhi connect hi nhi kar payi my sister was like Randeep is more good looking than Kabir and you like Kabir 😆

Randeep is very annoying plus the actor is bad. Kabir Mein Ek terhav hai. Plus he's a tremendous actor. 

Originally posted by VintageWine

Randeep is very annoying plus the actor is bad. Kabir Mein Ek terhav hai. Plus he's a tremendous actor. 

Kabir is a theatre artist 

When I saw Randeep first time in MDKD... I was thinking where I've seen him before but I was very sure of one thing that I've not liked him there too 😂

I didnot like randeep at all from the beginning..as his behavior is annoying..but last 2 episodes he was more decent and grownup..and one thing is he respects nias rules abt freindship..now I like him other side I am kabir fan his attitude is quiet ,decent more matured..but I would prefer nia randeep pair ..as they know each other very well..😳