Beyhadh 2

Maya Jaisingh vs Maya rudra roy

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Todays epi.. I felt like the show is finally steering to a climax 

Manvi to whom MJ gave that ring.. today Maya hurt that finger but did not take off the ring.. the hurt that the love in the past caused healed by the love in the present.. the ring acceptance was Mayas acceptance of love to Rudra.. she overcame the fact that the ring was once given by MJ.. it's all in the mind.. if u see this as ur past u will be stuck in it..  but seeing it as present u will love it.. 

Maya overcame the fear of MJ and shook hands to declare her war..  

Maya wore white today.. a complete contrast to how she started her journey with Rudra.. the first time she forcibly took Rudras chair but this time he made her sit on it himself.. first time she gave a confidentiality clause of not to be known but now she wants to be known to the world as Maya Rudra Roy.. she has indeed accepted colours and complete light from Rudra..

But like the ring the past is still stuck with the murder of rishi..

The truth that aditya will bring out.. not just of Maya rishi but I feel of Maya MJ too.. 

Antara is next attacked..her meds are changed.. ðŸ¤”

Precap.. Rudra taking maya to a dark room.. the darkness where her bad past is hidden.. and illusion of rishi will make Maya confess her killing is what I feel.. but Maya wont back out of her war and Rudra cannot let her do any more killings.. how he will be able to control both his love and hurt will be worth watching.. 

Ps to makers and channel.. can u please give some clarity to the poor viewers about the fate of the show ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Her accepting colours should be bit long if they wanted to show but they seem rushed or the news that making me feel like that anyways

Maya in white always beyhadh as MM the boss she is but yes Maya accept colour the way the last scene was given so much beyhadh feelings also she given back to Ananya is much more fun 

Aditya is someone who I didn't know much but seem he knows Maya well the way he differences her way of acting the beyhadh love n nafrat things he really got Maya nervous as us also he going reveal Rishi truth as Rishi never said anything to about Maya as her wish but CVS ll make adi the one 

Don't know what really store of us 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Namu I agree Maya in white meant story towards climax. Yes her past is comin unless this past is closed she can't move on. But the real past is with nandini. If aditya bring Maya truth to create rift on mayra nandini has to bring mj manvi truth.It's through her rudra has to reach real truth which will make him understand Maya. Why she did what she did. She was not Goddess she was a human.manvi.
Psurapaneni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Shruthi 

Wonderful analysis . Unless this past regarding Rishi is closed she cannot move on . 

@namu beautiful analysis. Yes story is moving towards the revealing of the past of Manvi and Maya jaisingh.
Hopefully Nandini will get her memory back and reveal the truth . We will get to know who killed her son and her husband . 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Maya said "karm hi phal hai" and she will soon pay the price of her bad karm, the karm of killing an innocent and the phal of losing the love and trust of the man she loves and who has unconditionally loved her. I am so not ready for this angst. 

Coming to today's episode I loved seeing the confident Maya before MJ but their scenes really make me uncomfortable for the underlying vibes. 

The Maya flirting with Rudra scene was so cute & a cute parallel to Maya tending to Rudras injuries while he drools on her. 

So happy that Maya was back in office & Rudra moved the chair for her, himself. And Maya wholeheartedly accepted colors, even coloring her image on the board unlike the paint scene. Loving the parallels. 

As for the precap, bring it on, I can't wait for Rudra to find out the truth and get into his tashan mode. 

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Namu I agree Maya in white meant story towards climax. Yes her past is comin unless this past is closed she can't move on. But the real past is with nandini. If aditya bring Maya truth to create rift on mayra nandini has to bring mj manvi truth.It's through her rudra has to reach real truth which will make him understand Maya. Why she did what she did. She was not Goddess she was a human.manvi.

For me it was essential for rishi truth to unfold first because then the reasoning will make sense.. if it comes later after knowing MJ manvi story it would be worse.. I m glad.. and like u said Nandini is the truth bearer for Maya and when rishi truth will be out she will open the truth of MJ and Maya..  

Rajeev will play a spoil sport I feel.. crushing on aditya he will blurt the truth.. 

I feel this will all wind up sooner than we thought..

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Maya said "karm hi phal hai" and she will soon pay the price of her bad karm, the karm of killing an innocent and the phal of losing the love and trust of the man she loves and who has unconditionally loved her. I am so not ready for this angst. 

This is better if it comes first than later.. because the truth of MJ will be a bigger thing for Rudra to bear and then weigh things.. because then fight is for the right and for his love.. 

Coming to today's episode I loved seeing the confident Maya before MJ but their scenes really make me uncomfortable for the underlying vibes. 

The Maya flirting with Rudra scene was so cute & a cute parallel to Maya tending to Rudras injuries while he drools on her. 

So happy that Maya was back in office & Rudra moved the chair for her, himself. And Maya wholeheartedly accepted colors, even coloring her image on the board unlike the paint scene. Loving the parallels. 

As for the precap, bring it on, I can't wait for Rudra to find out the truth and get into his tashan mode. 

It's high time Rudra is back in action..he isn't here to be a eye candy for romance.. this show is also MayRa and their equation.. love has to triumph eventually..I am waiting for Rudra to know like everything... 

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivI10

Her accepting colours should be bit long if they wanted to show but they seem rushed or the news that making me feel like that anyways

Maya in white always beyhadh as MM the boss she is but yes Maya accept colour the way the last scene was given so much beyhadh feelings also she given back to Ananya is much more fun 

The truth resides with a few ppl.. one of it is sudhir and other is nandini.. ananya is required to help open rishi truth but also she might be a medium to know the truth from sudhir or she might become a reason to target sudhir by Maya.. 

Aditya is someone who I didn't know much but seem he knows Maya well the way he differences her way of acting the beyhadh love n nafrat things he really got Maya nervous as us also he going reveal Rishi truth as Rishi never said anything to about Maya as her wish but CVS ll make adi the one 

Like shruti said.. sun is the truth.. aditya will bring the truth of maya to Rudra..  but the real son is nandini who will bring the truth of maya and MJ to Rudra..  

Don't know what really store of us 

I just hope to see a logical end to the show that's it..

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maya finally wore white...she has left behind her past completely..she has embraced Rudra's light completely.

But past doesnt leave you easily.It will come back to haunt her...to drive a wedge between her and the person who is the reason of her embracing the light.

Once Rudra is gone from her life...the light will be gone..that means she will be back to the initial darkness.

It will be a test of Rudra as well whether he will be able to fulfill his vow of always being the light in her life ..even in pitch darkness.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly, I'm happy that the entire truth is being revealed to rudra. it is time he gets back in action and shows his Beyhadh love for Maya and what he is capable of as a character.  with the speed the show is running at, His angst about rishi's murder won't last too long before Nandini comes and puts the final piece of the puzzle together.