Nazar

Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 8

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Nushy! Firstly you haven't answered my scrapping part, so will wait. 

I am sorry! Scrapping part means? 

But then yesterday has been a mixed day for me, and then I actually believe and practice the Demo and Reflection theory, quite a few times and it really helps. So thought, to share with you guys and put it in a form of story, via Ansh. Only he could pull such a stunt, and make Ved realise. Cos I should maintain the character arcs too.

Totally get you! πŸ€— As I had said, everything I have written so far, have some link to my own experience and my bottled up emotion just gets burst at times. πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—Happy you liked it.

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Like if you felt it was over inspired or too similar, to your story I will delete it.

πŸ€—Definitely, happens with me, like editing also many times is channelising the energy.

πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, this is another random one between Naman and his mother...

The Thappad

Naman was rubbing his cheek... Just moments ago, he had received yet another demo of his mother's special love in the form of yet another tight slap on his cheek when he was about to attack her under the influence of Prathamayan Mantra...

"Kya Amma!! Itni zor se koi maarta hai kya? Abhi tak gaal jal raha hai humara" He said while rubbing his cheek to ease the stinging sensation. "Sach bataye to tumhara ye haath Sunny Paji ke dhai kilo ke haath ko bhi maat de sakta hai!!"

"Kya bak raha hai nalayak?" Guruma lashed out at him...

"Sachhi main amma... Tumhara ek thappad insan ko teeno lokon ke darshan ek baar main hi karwa sakta hai... Wo bhi free of cost!"

He went silent for a few minutes and then again spoke... 

"Tumko pata hai Amma, tumhare thappad ke aage to CID ke inspector Daya ka world famous thappad bhi paani kam hai..."

"Itna achha laga to ek aur kha le."

"Arre nahi Amma... Kaisi baat kar rahi ho?" Naman was slightly scared. "Koi bhi cheez bhale hi sehat ke liye kitni bhi achhi kyon na ho, ek limit main hi khaani chahiye warna insan bimar pad jaata hai."

After a few seconds, he spoke once again...

"Waise tumko ek aur baat bataye kya?"

"Bina bole to tujhe chain aayega nahi..." Guruma was really irritated. "To bol jo bhi bolna hai!!"

"Itna gussa kaahe kar rahi ho? Jao humko nahi batana kuch bhi..."

"Haan to mat bata... Kisi ne tujhse kaha nahi hai bolne ke liye" Guruma's said. She was well aware that Naman won't keep quiet till he had spoken whatever nonsense he wanted to speak.

"Kya Amma?? Apne bete se koi aise baat karta hai kya? Ab to hum bolenge... Aur zarur bolenge."

"Pata tha mujhe... Tujhse bina bakwas kiye raha nahi jayega" Guruma was really angry now.

"Arre hum to bas ye keh rahe the ki tumhare thappad se zyada effective hathiyar aur koi nahi ho sakta. Agar hathiyaron ki effectiveness ki koi pareeksha hui na to ye Trivaar, Patal Ketki aur Jabakusum ka tel sab first division main pass honge par tumhara thappad distinction ke saath pass hoga!"

He stopped speaking on seeing his mother's angry expressions... But he couldn't remain silent for long and again started speaking...

"Waise Amma, hum soch rahe hain Sirjee se bole ki aapko bhi humari Reevavanshi team main as a 'Thappad Expert' rakh le. Ek thappad main saari Kaali Shaktiyon ko unki nani yaad aa jayegi..." Turning towards his mother he said,"Kyon Amma, kaisa idea hai?"

"Aur sabse pehla thappad tujhe hi padega..." Guruma was about to slap him once again. "Nalayak kahin ka!!"

"Arre Amma... Kya kar rahi ho? Maaf kar do hume..."

And he ran out of the room to escape his mother's anger...

Oh my goodness!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nikki! You are just unbelievably awesome!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry am a bit late... Some guests had come and I got busy with helping my maa.

This is again a really wonderful one smiley32

Loved how Pia got emotional at the haldi function and then I also liked Saavi's reply.

Really liked the way Ansh tried to improve her mood...

Dil choo liya...

Loved reading it... smiley27

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Oh my goodness!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nikki! You are just unbelievably awesome!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Maza aaya padhne main?

Thank you so much... πŸ€— πŸ€—

I am glad you liked it β€οΈ

PS. Unbelievably awesome... Thoda zyada nahi ho gaya? πŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Haldi

Pia had taken Ansh to her close friend's haldi function. It was a small function, where all applied a lot of Haldi to her, and even Piansh went and applied to her. Pia was quite lost in admiring the function, and talked with Ansh quite emotionally. and when they returned home Pia stopped talking to Ansh, and Ansh was literally confused.. possibly these were the mood swings, people talked about but Pia wasn't like that. He tried and tried, but all she said was, "saare jawab tumhare haat me lage hai and ye function ek hint tha." She left crying.

Ansh stared at his hands, and then they had the stains of Haldi. But this couldn't help him, decode. So she decided to call Saavi and ask her, Saavi decoded but screamed on Ansh, "You made my sister cry and you still can't understand a basic thing, hint is aapki Shaadi" and she banged the phone and cut his call.

Ansh tried to join the dots and thought about their wedding, and thought maybe humari haldi nahi hui thi...

Pia screamed on him saying, "Haan, kuch bhi nahi hua tha. Na koi rasam, na tumne mujhse engagement ki thi, aur ye saari cheeze tumne baki logon ke saath ki thi, engagement, rasame..tum muzse pyaar bhi karte ho?! Mera bhi haq hai, dulhan dhang se banne ka, lifetime me ek hi baar ata hai" and she sobbed harder. Ansh tried to talk to her but she wasn't in a mood to budge, so he thought he would have to really fix up the whole mess. Definitely the few rasams were pending and had to be done, atleast late than never!! 

He apologized to Pia by brushing his haldi finger on her cheeks and wiping her tears, she smiled lightly but she wasn't going to give in so easily, not before she got what she wanted. So she left, leaving Ansh to figure out and plan.

PS: Idea came with discussions I and Nikki had.

This is really nice. πŸ˜Š But I am more excited for the continuation! πŸ˜ƒ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, totally off topic but I was watching DKDM today... And I realised that I had seen our Mr. Mridul Rathod, our Prathamayan and Angad there too!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Maza aaya padhne main?

Emoji dekhke kya laga tumhe? πŸ˜‰ I was reading this on my way home and it really lifted up my mood. Meri pyaari GM! 

PS. Unbelievably awesome... Thoda zyada nahi ho gaya? πŸ˜†

Not at all! πŸ˜Š

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay, totally off topic but I was watching DKDM today... And I realised that I had seen our Mr. Mridul Rathod, our Prathamayan and Angad there too!!

Yeah! Mridul was probably Devi Parvati's brother, Prathmayan was Devi Saraswati at some point and Angad was a male apsara, right? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Emoji dekhke kya laga tumhe? πŸ˜‰ 

Laga ki you were laughing a lot while reading πŸ˜†

I was reading this on my way home and it really lifted up my mood. Meri pyaari GM! 

I was missing GM a lot... That is why I wrote this.

You don't know how much trouble I had keeping a straight face while writing this...

Not at all! πŸ˜Š

πŸ€—

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry am a bit late... Some guests had come and I got busy with helping my maa.

This is again a really wonderful one smiley32

Loved how Pia got emotional at the haldi function and then I also liked Saavi's reply.

Really liked the way Ansh tried to improve her mood...

Dil choo liya...

Loved reading it... smiley27

That's fine. Of course weekends do get busy. 

Thank you Nikki. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, she did and wanted to touch these points. Cos these functions are quite important and her outburst, that her husband did a few with other girls.

Glad you liked it, wasn't sure if the emotional impact was there.

I was planning to do this as a FF or SS.

But considering, I may not be able to do justice, you both can continue the story.

What do you feel?