Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Alright behno!!! Gotta go now! Tomorrow there'll be lots of guests in my house so need to sleep. 

Good night! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by nushy1995

Alright behno!!! Gotta go now! Tomorrow there'll be lots of guests in my house so need to sleep. 

Good night! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ¤—

Okay, good night... ðŸ¤—

Good Night Nushy and Nikki.

Yes, we can definitely try this weekend on Nazar, I will participate too and will prefer putting up small parts, cos I have just started.😃

Thank you again, cos you both inspired me to actually write, and finally I did after ages.🤗

Yes, we can definitely try this weekend on Nazar, I will participate too and will prefer putting up small parts, cos I have just started.😃

Chalo, that's really good... ðŸ¤—

Thank you again, cos you both inspired me to actually write, and finally I did after ages.🤗

Pleasure is all ours because we got (and will be getting) to read some awesome work from you ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Anyways, when are you all planning to start? Today or tomorrow??

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Chalo, that's really good... ðŸ¤—

Pleasure is all ours because we got (and will be getting) to read some awesome work from you ðŸ˜ƒ

🤗

Hopefully yes, cos I do get moods. Creations definitely yes.

Anyways, when are you all planning to start? Today or tomorrow??

Well I thought you guys would start today. But you both were not around. Maybe cos of weekend.

Am going out now, so will be coming morrow. You both can start if Nushy is around 

Will you be here morrow?

Originally posted by Madhura..

Well I thought you guys would start today. But you both were not around. Maybe cos of weekend.

Am going out now, so will be coming morrow. You both can start if Nushy is around 

Will you be here morrow?

Well, today was my college farewell so I wasn't around. In fact, I just came home an hour ago.

Yes, I will definitely be here tomorrow...

Anyways, did you see the new tab for Fanfictions on the main forum just next to the videos option? Any idea about that?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Well, today was my college farewell so I wasn't around. In fact, I just came home an hour ago.

Yes, I will definitely be here tomorrow...

Anyways, did you see the new option for Fanfictions on the main forum just next to the videos option? Any idea about that?

Yes, you did mention about it, wasn't sure of date. That's awesome. How was it? So your course will be done post exams..

Great!

Actually I haven't seen it. I will check and tell you tonight if I come or morrow, if I can figure out. You try exploring, am sure they would have mentioned about it in some threads.

Yes, you did mention about it, wasn't sure of date. That's awesome. How was it? So your course will be done post exams..

Yes, my farewell was today and it was awesome... We really enjoyed today.

And yes, my bachelors course will be done post exams.

Actually I haven't seen it. I will check and tell you tonight if I come or morrow, if I can figure out. You try exploring, am sure they would have mentioned about it in some threads.

They must have mentioned something about it in their threads... I'll check the threads.