Nazar/ Piansh Stories(Page 7)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Even I love our forum... 

I was just curious about the addition of this new tab. That's all...

Forum open karte hi ye naya tab dikh gaya... To obviously thodi si curiosity to hogi hi...

Hi5 

Yes dear and we should know and be updated.

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

This has been amazing Madhura!!! smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 Suddenly it seems, not just my temper but love for Ved has also been transferred to you. Ansh samjhafaoing Ved in her way was simply awesome. smiley36 smiley36 smiley36

Ansh's dialogues and Bekar's frustration just made my day!!! smiley36 smiley36 smiley36

A big hug to you! smiley31 smiley31 smiley31 

Madhura... Yet another amazing one! smiley32

I just loved Ansh's 'demo' to Ved and Bekar's frustration too... It was awesome to see Ansh samjhaofy Ved in her own language...

"Maa, aapne muze hataya? Apne Ansh ko?!"

This line just had me in splits smiley37 smiley37

The first part was Ansh being a total Drama Queen (read King) and the next part, a really brilliant analysis.

Loved reading it... smiley27

A big hug to you... smiley31 smiley31

Now, you have made me greedy. And same goes for you Nushy. You both have made me greedy for more...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 months ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

Hi5 

Yes dear and we should know and be updated.

smiley31

I agree... We should know and be updated about different new things...

Originally posted by nushy1995

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

This has been amazing Madhura!!! smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 Suddenly it seems, not just my temper but love for Ved has also been transferred to you. Ansh samjhafaoing Ved in her way was simply awesome. smiley36 smiley36 smiley36

Ansh's dialogues and Bekar's frustration just made my day!!! smiley36 smiley36 smiley36

A big hug to you! smiley31 smiley31 smiley31 

Nushy! Firstly you haven't answered my scrapping part, so will wait. 

Thank you so so much! Well Ved ke liye, we all think alike. But yes, all transferred and my love for Ansh.

But then yesterday has been a mixed day for me, and then I actually believe and practice the Demo and Reflection theory, quite a few times and it really helps. So thought, to share with you guys and put it in a form of story, via Ansh. Only he could pull such a stunt, and make Ved realise. Cos I should maintain the character arcs too.

Am quite happy you loved Ansh explaining Ved.

Indeed!! smiley37

smiley31smiley31Happy you liked it.

Madhura... Yet another amazing one! smiley32

I just loved Ansh's 'demo' to Ved and Bekar's frustration too... It was awesome to see Ansh samjhaofy Ved in her own language...

"Maa, aapne muze hataya? Apne Ansh ko?!"

This line just had me in splits smiley37 smiley37

The first part was Ansh being a total Drama Queen (read King) and the next part, a really brilliant analysis.

Loved reading it... smiley27

A big hug to you... smiley31 smiley31

Now, you have made me greedy. And same goes for you Nushy. You both have made me greedy for more...

Thank you Nikki!smiley4

Quite glad you loved the concept.

Yes, even I was in splits while writing it but had to include it for the impact.smiley37

Quite glad you felt he was, wanted that, whole Drama king vibe and then the analysis, and explaining Ved beautifully. Like I said only Ansh can do that stunt, and about the change, he excels in Transitions anyways. So thought to make use.smiley31smiley31

Thanks, well now you both should write.

Thank you Nikki!smiley4

Most welcome... smiley31

It was really an amazing one...

Yes, even I was in splits while writing it but had to include it for the impact.smiley37

I agree... This line had the best impact. smiley37

Quite glad you felt he was, wanted that, whole Drama king vibe and then the analysis, and explaining Ved beautifully. Like I said only Ansh can do that stunt, and about the change, he excels in Transitions anyways. So thought to make use.smiley31smiley31

Again I agree with you... Only Ansh can pull this stunt. 

And yes, he definitely excels in transitions... You made use of that perfectly. smiley32 smiley31

I have finished mine... Will be posting it within 10 minutes. smiley1

Thank you Nikki!smiley4

Most welcome... smiley31

It was really an amazing one...

I agree... This line had the best impact. smiley37

Again I agree with you... Only Ansh can pull this stunt. 

And yes, he definitely excels in transitions... You made use of that perfectly. smiley32 smiley31

I have finished mine... Will be posting it within 10 minutes. smiley1

Really glad to know, everything and you enjoyed it so much. Am a bit happy too cos, am exploring writing and you guys are enjoying it, which is the biggest surprise for me cos writing isn't my cup.

Wow, that would definitely be great.

Harsh Rajput Niyati Fatnani Nazar