Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Madhura... Yet another amazing one! smiley32

I just loved Ansh's 'demo' to Ved and Bekar's frustration too... It was awesome to see Ansh samjhaofy Ved in her own language...

"Maa, aapne muze hataya? Apne Ansh ko?!"

This line just had me in splits 🤣 🤣

The first part was Ansh being a total Drama Queen (read King) and the next part, a really brilliant analysis.

Loved reading it... smiley27

A big hug to you... 🤗 🤗

Now, you have made me greedy. And same goes for you Nushy. You both have made me greedy for more...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

Hi5 

Yes dear and we should know and be updated.

🤗

I agree... We should know and be updated about different new things...

Originally posted by nushy1995

🤣 🤣 🤣

This has been amazing Madhura!!! 👏 👏 👏 Suddenly it seems, not just my temper but love for Ved has also been transferred to you. Ansh samjhafaoing Ved in her way was simply awesome. 😆 😆 😆

Ansh's dialogues and Bekar's frustration just made my day!!! 😆 😆 😆

A big hug to you! 🤗 🤗 🤗 

Nushy! Firstly you haven't answered my scrapping part, so will wait. 

Thank you so so much! Well Ved ke liye, we all think alike. But yes, all transferred and my love for Ansh.

But then yesterday has been a mixed day for me, and then I actually believe and practice the Demo and Reflection theory, quite a few times and it really helps. So thought, to share with you guys and put it in a form of story, via Ansh. Only he could pull such a stunt, and make Ved realise. Cos I should maintain the character arcs too.

Am quite happy you loved Ansh explaining Ved.

Indeed!! 🤣

🤗🤗Happy you liked it.

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Madhura... Yet another amazing one! smiley32

I just loved Ansh's 'demo' to Ved and Bekar's frustration too... It was awesome to see Ansh samjhaofy Ved in her own language...

"Maa, aapne muze hataya? Apne Ansh ko?!"

This line just had me in splits 🤣 🤣

The first part was Ansh being a total Drama Queen (read King) and the next part, a really brilliant analysis.

Loved reading it... smiley27

A big hug to you... 🤗 🤗

Now, you have made me greedy. And same goes for you Nushy. You both have made me greedy for more...

Thank you Nikki!😃

Quite glad you loved the concept.

Yes, even I was in splits while writing it but had to include it for the impact.🤣

Quite glad you felt he was, wanted that, whole Drama king vibe and then the analysis, and explaining Ved beautifully. Like I said only Ansh can do that stunt, and about the change, he excels in Transitions anyways. So thought to make use.🤗🤗

Thanks, well now you both should write.

Thank you Nikki!😃

Most welcome... 🤗

It was really an amazing one...

Yes, even I was in splits while writing it but had to include it for the impact.🤣

I agree... This line had the best impact. 🤣

Quite glad you felt he was, wanted that, whole Drama king vibe and then the analysis, and explaining Ved beautifully. Like I said only Ansh can do that stunt, and about the change, he excels in Transitions anyways. So thought to make use.🤗🤗

Again I agree with you... Only Ansh can pull this stunt. 

And yes, he definitely excels in transitions... You made use of that perfectly. 👏 🤗

I have finished mine... Will be posting it within 10 minutes. 😊

Thank you Nikki!😃

Most welcome... 🤗

It was really an amazing one...

I agree... This line had the best impact. 🤣

Again I agree with you... Only Ansh can pull this stunt. 

And yes, he definitely excels in transitions... You made use of that perfectly. 👏 🤗

I have finished mine... Will be posting it within 10 minutes. 😊

Really glad to know, everything and you enjoyed it so much. Am a bit happy too cos, am exploring writing and you guys are enjoying it, which is the biggest surprise for me cos writing isn't my cup.

Wow, that would definitely be great.

Really glad to know, everything and you enjoyed it so much. Am a bit happy too cos, am exploring writing and you guys are enjoying it, which is the biggest surprise for me cos writing isn't my cup.

Wow, that would definitely be great.

Well, even I started writing stories for the first time for this forum only... In fact, the OS that I wrote featuring Naman, Prathamayan and Mohona was my first ever story.

Have you read that one by the way?

Even I never considered writing as my cup of tea. But I gained confidence when everyone liked my first story.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Well, even I started writing stories for the first time for this forum only... In fact, the OS that I wrote featuring Naman, Prathamayan and Mohona was my first ever story.

Have you read that one by the way?

Even I never considered writing as my cup of tea. But I gained confidence when everyone liked my first story.

Wow, that's great!! I haven't. Could you share the link?

Great to know. This forum helped me too, thanks to you guys and even the show for being so creative and exploring stuff.

I have written two or three shots before related to other shows, but never continued writing like this or was that interested. Though I did like a few of them and got a good response. 

Okay, this is another random one between Naman and his mother...

The Thappad

Naman was rubbing his cheek... Just moments ago, he had received yet another demo of his mother's special love in the form of yet another tight slap on his cheek when he was about to attack her under the influence of Prathamayan Mantra...

"Kya Amma!! Itni zor se koi maarta hai kya? Abhi tak gaal jal raha hai humara" He said while rubbing his cheek to ease the stinging sensation. "Sach bataye to tumhara ye haath Sunny Paji ke dhai kilo ke haath ko bhi maat de sakta hai!!"

"Kya bak raha hai nalayak?" Guruma lashed out at him...

"Sachhi main amma... Tumhara ek thappad insan ko teeno lokon ke darshan ek baar main hi karwa sakta hai... Wo bhi free of cost!"

He went silent for a few minutes and then again spoke... 

"Tumko pata hai Amma, tumhare thappad ke aage to CID ke inspector Daya ka world famous thappad bhi paani kam hai..."

"Itna achha laga to ek aur kha le."

"Arre nahi Amma... Kaisi baat kar rahi ho?" Naman was slightly scared. "Koi bhi cheez bhale hi sehat ke liye kitni bhi achhi kyon na ho, ek limit main hi khaani chahiye warna insan bimar pad jaata hai."

After a few seconds, he spoke once again...

"Waise tumko ek aur baat bataye kya?"

"Bina bole to tujhe chain aayega nahi..." Guruma was really irritated. "To bol jo bhi bolna hai!!"

"Itna gussa kaahe kar rahi ho? Jao humko nahi batana kuch bhi..."

"Haan to mat bata... Kisi ne tujhse kaha nahi hai bolne ke liye" Guruma's said. She was well aware that Naman won't keep quiet till he had spoken whatever nonsense he wanted to speak.

"Kya Amma?? Apne bete se koi aise baat karta hai kya? Ab to hum bolenge... Aur zarur bolenge."

"Pata tha mujhe... Tujhse bina bakwas kiye raha nahi jayega" Guruma was really angry now.

"Arre hum to bas ye keh rahe the ki tumhare thappad se zyada effective hathiyar aur koi nahi ho sakta. Agar hathiyaron ki effectiveness ki koi pareeksha hui na to ye Trivaar, Patal Ketki aur Jabakusum ka tel sab first division main pass honge par tumhara thappad distinction ke saath pass hoga!"

He stopped speaking on seeing his mother's angry expressions... But he couldn't remain silent for long and again started speaking...

"Waise Amma, hum soch rahe hain Sirjee se bole ki aapko bhi humari Reevavanshi team main as a 'Thappad Expert' rakh le. Ek thappad main saari Kaali Shaktiyon ko unki nani yaad aa jayegi..." Turning towards his mother he said,"Kyon Amma, kaisa idea hai?"

"Aur sabse pehla thappad tujhe hi padega..." Guruma was about to slap him once again. "Nalayak kahin ka!!"

"Arre Amma... Kya kar rahi ho? Maaf kar do hume..."

And he ran out of the room to escape his mother's anger...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wow, that's great!! I haven't. Could you share the link?

Great to know. This forum helped me too, thanks to you guys and even the show for being so creative and exploring stuff.

I have written two or three shots before related to other shows, but never continued writing like this or was that interested. Though I did like a few of them and got a good response. 

Here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151516367

I had never written any story before on my own... In my school we had to write stories sometimes as it was necessary in Eng and Hindi. And there too, I mainly attempted essays and not stories. 😆