Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

I was busy with guests all day, so just logged in. I'll be available tomorrow evening, hopefully. ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by nushy1995

I was busy with guests all day, so just logged in. I'll be available tomorrow evening, hopefully. ðŸ˜ƒ

Chalo, that's really good... ðŸ˜Š

Anyways, needed a help... I have given the demon king in my story lots of powers. So, will it be fine if I show something which makes him slightly weak temporarily??

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Yes, you did mention about it, wasn't sure of date. That's awesome. How was it? So your course will be done post exams..

Yes, my farewell was today and it was awesome... We really enjoyed today.

And yes, my bachelors course will be done post exams.

Actually I haven't seen it. I will check and tell you tonight if I come or morrow, if I can figure out. You try exploring, am sure they would have mentioned about it in some threads.

They must have mentioned something about it in their threads... I'll check the threads.

That's great. ðŸ˜ƒ

Cool.

Yes, and let's know too 

That's good. See ya morrow then. ðŸ˜ƒ

Anyways, needed a help... I have given the demon king in my story lots of powers. So, will it be fine if I show something which makes him slightly weak temporarily??

Interesting. Well, yes you could cos all do have a weakness at a point. Just not too weak, cos ultimately he has returned...back so.

Originally posted by Madhura..

That's great. ðŸ˜ƒ

Cool.

Yes, and let's know too 

🤗

So, I checked that thread for the site issues and this is what was written there:

"We have added a new Tab on the show pages to show all the Fan Fictions that will be added for that show."

Isse zyada kuch samajh nahi aaya... If you see something related to this, do tell...

Originally posted by Madhura..

Interesting. Well, yes you could cos all do have a weakness at a point. Just not too weak, cos ultimately he has returned...back so.

This is what I was also thinking... No matter how strong someone is, he/ she will definitely have one weakness, even though it is a small one...

This is why, I was thinking of giving him a slight weak point, obviously not a major one...

I think that would be great. Because no one can be that powerful. There must be some weakness as he was imprisoned before also. 

I think that would be great. Because no one can be that powerful. There must be some weakness as he was imprisoned before also. 

It was going in my head too... No one can be that powerful.

If he was imprisoned before then he must have some weakness which helped in trapping him...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Anyways, I was writing one more short Naman special OS...

This time he is describing his Amma's special thappad.

Care to read anyone?