Nazar/ Piansh Stories(Page 2)

Posted: 4 months ago

OMG Nikki!!! smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 

"How can anyone talk this much?" Was the first thought that came to Ansh's mind.

He was getting really frustrated... He wanted to tape the mouths of both Pia and Neha shut. 

This portion just cracked me. I am actually imagining it right now. smiley36 smiley36 smiley36 

Originally posted by nushy1995

Nikki & Madhura!!!

Thanks for your kind words. smiley1 To be honest, my mom would have a heart attack if she found out that I wrote something romantic and other people actually appreciated it. smiley36

Neither bragging nor being modest here. I write from emotional outbursts. smiley24 Like you people have so many ideas but everything I have written so far, they do have personal touch.

I would say, today was a good yet gloomy day and I came up with this. Your encouragement means a lot to me.....

Can't wait to read your stories... smiley1

Most welcome... smiley31

But yes, you definitely write amazingly... Can I please get tution classes from you on emotional sequences??

OMG Nikki!!! smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 

"How can anyone talk this much?" Was the first thought that came to Ansh's mind.

He was getting really frustrated... He wanted to tape the mouths of both Pia and Neha shut. 

This portion just cracked me. I am actually imagining it right now. smiley36 smiley36 smiley36 

Thank you so much... smiley31

I was watching the college trip episode and this just came to me randomly. smiley36

Yeah, I have read and commented there. smiley36 smiley36 smiley36 It's hilarious!!! smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

Yes, you did. Thanks!smiley37smiley37

Nikki!! Firstly, have no clue why you get tensed to post your stories?

They are always different and fun.

Loved the trip story, could imagine it, poor Ansh and his thoughts. best part was how Pia and Neha jumped and he was happy, and ofc the tinkle parts and railing part was on point, his powers! I was thinking railing hi nahi raha.

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Most welcome... smiley31

But yes, you definitely write amazingly... Can I please get tution classes from you on emotional sequences??

That's so sweet of you behna! smiley31 But honestly, some things just come straight from the heart and we add a few things to it. Like this incident actually happened to me because I myself was confused between two words with similar meaning. Then Madhura's story inspired me and I modified the thing a bit. 

Plus I am a bit emotional and thankfully I have seen many shows where layers were explored beautifully. Not to mention Piya is really close to my heart and there are a couple of things about Ansh to which I can relate.

To inke bare mein likhne jaati hoon to emotion uvar ke bahar aa jate hain! smiley36 

Originally posted by Madhura..

Nikki!! Firstly, have no clue why you get tensed to post your stories?

They are always different and fun.

Loved the trip story, could imagine it, poor Ansh and his thoughts. best part was how Pia and Neha jumped and he was happy, and ofc the tinkle parts and railing part was on point, his powers! I was thinking railing hi nahi raha.

Thanks... But kya kare, it has become a sort of a habit with me.

I always get tensed when I do something for the first time...

Yeah!! And that part where Pia and Neha jumped and Ansh was happy was my favourite part too...

And I couldn't break the railing na... After all, the railing runs throughout the length of the bus. So, I couldn't damage the railing without causing any visible damage to the bus... smiley36

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Thanks... But kya kare, it has become a sort of a habit with me.

I always get tensed when I do something for the first time...

Yeah!! And that part where Pia and Neha jumped and Ansh was happy was my favourite part too...

And I couldn't break the railing na... After all, the railing runs throughout the length of the bus. So, I couldn't damage the railing without causing any visible damage to the bus... smiley36

Cool!!

True, smiley37

Harsh Rajput Niyati Fatnani Nazar