Wooow CV what happen?!😯

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So in today’s episode we saw namit aka Sid are the makers oki? So shocked 😳

What so makers in the end listen to the viewers?😯😯 woow can’t believe it! After 3 weeks or 4 we actually proper saw namit aka Sid! Hope makers are oki!🤯😯😯

Jokes apart so glad to see Sid aka Namit today! And why does ishani keep calling him Sidharth instead of dr.Sid?🤷🏼‍♀️🤯

Still shocked! Maybe our SidIsha ship isn’t sailing by let’s see we got a little of Sid today. ❤️ so good to see Namit!  😍❤️

still shocked... 

It's no more Sidisha yaar.. it's not Navisha!!!! Whatever the show is completely ruined into an acid rain. The leap was unnecessary and it sucks!!! I have never fast forwarded Sanjivani episodes in the past but now either I dont watch or just fast forward just enough to see what is going on. I dont know how SC agreed to this ever since crying character, helpless bechari etc.. just opposite of Ishani as a person introduced earlier in the beginning of the show🤔🤐😡😡😡

Originally posted by shwetha85

It's no more Sidisha yaar.. it's not Navisha!!!! Whatever the show is completely ruined into an acid rain. The leap was unnecessary and it sucks!!! I have never fast forwarded Sanjivani episodes in the past but now either I dont watch or just fast forward just enough to see what is going on. I dont know how SC agreed to this ever since crying character, helpless bechari etc.. just opposite of Ishani as a person introduced earlier in the beginning of the show🤔🤐😡😡😡

'

Totally agree on that!! They have ruined the show.. 

As you say the leap was sooo unnecessay.. They should just showed SidIsha solving hospital cases and some romance between them.. Then maybe the TRP also would be god... 

And dont get why Namit hasent left the show, beacuase of the way CVs and writers are treating him.. 

He has been lying in the bed for over 3 weeks now.. 

Halleluja for his patience.