Heropanti 2 - Official Announcement | Tiger Shroff - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Is this all his career will be, doing nonstop sequels? No diversity in his filmography.  

LOL seeing some folks' takes reminds me of BOI's declaration - 

Now its 2018 and Tiger Shroff is in the position where the guys above were and it's about consolidating your image over the next 2-3 years if you can. There will be a lot of trashing by the media when you play to an image especially an action one, the films will not get stars and you will be told you are not an actor but you will have to rise above that and go by the facts and figures which never lie. All it takes is a mistake or two and you never get that time back again.

The audience will expect different films but with image intact and it remains to be seen if Tiger Shroff goes the Sunny Deol, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan way or misses the killer opportunity like Hrithik Roshan or Ranbir Kapoor. There will be stars in the younger generation that see an image as a hindrance but it does not work that way as an image still allows you to work in other genres as long as its in the commercial format. Yes the arty stuff is a risk but you can't have it both ways as stardom creates expectations and these expectations can only be matched or exceeded with popular cinema.

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3848

Now let us see who knows what and how this journey runs its course. Tick tock.👍🏼

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago

i think tiger slowly replacing salman as the masala hero of indian single screens

Pehle mujhe yeh batao, kya woh hare bhare nipples photoshopped hai? BW join karne se pehle uske nipples pichka hua tha.

Saiid didn’t cast box office Queen Kriti in this one . It’s going to tank for sure 😠😆. 

Tiger has had some flops( flying Jatt and dancing Munno) I think now he knows what works for him. I’ll be blunt and say if Baaghi 3 becomes huge then he for sure doesn’t need to work on his career. If it ends up like Bhoot or SMZS than maybe he does 😂 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Tiger has had some flops( flying Jatt and dancing Munno) I think now he knows what works for him. I’ll be blunt and say if Baaghi 3 becomes huge then he for sure doesn’t need to work on his career. If it ends up like Bhoot or SMZS than maybe he does 😂 

Bro this tells me Sajid Nadiadwala is damn confident about the product. The last time he did that was announcing Baaghi 3 before Baaghi 2 even hit the theatres and we saw the result. He saw the end product and he must be assured of its prospects given the return of Tiger and Ahmed Khan combo. 

Now let's see how Baaghi 3 plays out in reality as the audience is the true kingmakers. 

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

Saiid didn’t cast box office Queen Kriti in this one . It’s going to tank for sure 😠😆. 

Do we know the girl yet?

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Lets see in one week what happens