Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GM1804

I completely agree with you...!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ I know that he was shown to having difficulty in accepting the fact that Prerna lied (which he is again understanding), but he must have made peace with himself, otherwise why will he ask Prerna to marry him ? Or is this also, a part of his master plan ?😲

And again, as I said earlier, till yesterday like other people, I too believed that this "paternity misunderstanding" shall be the reason for Anu murdering Prerna. But after watching today's episode, I am doubting what other people are saying. I too am feeling that Prerna's murder by Anu shall be for any other reason and not that. (But it's obvious that whatever the reason shall be, it shall be so important that it will drive Anurag to take this drastic step.😭😭)

Now, I am becoming more inclined towards thinking, that it shall be Sona who shall blackmail him into murdering Prerna, because he has still not yet talked to Sona.😑

Yeah... I am also curious how this will all play out....

Is there even a real killing or it's all just another extremely misleading promo...

But if I get to see Anu stepping just a bit out of his bounds and do something surprising it will be really interesting.... But please no third wheels...

Make AnuPre more interesting without third wheels please.....

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yayaya I watched today’s episode and after he checked both signature so his behavior completely changed  when prerna come home 🏑 so even she noticed that he look upset 😒 

And when he take Sneha from prerna so he stared at her like πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜πŸ€”

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I think Anurag and Prerna are pretending to fight so they can expose Komolika, Prerna leaving doesn't make a sense, this girl is a doormat through and through

But prerna hasn't told the truth about komolika to anurag yet. how come he plan all that? πŸ€“

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

But prerna hasn't told the truth about komolika to anurag yet. how come he plan all that? πŸ€“

but Anurag sona ka sach toh jan sakte hai na 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

but Anurag sona ka sach toh jan sakte hai na 

Anurag said wo Sonalika se baat krega but aaj nahi.

Bas isi time mein Sonalika will get that golden chance to ulat palat for everyone.. when and how is to be seen.. he should have spoken..

And prerna bina ML ke forgets imp stuff. Het priority should be exposing Sonalika... jo pehlr baby ko marna attempt kr sakti hia wo ab bhi to.. thank.god for whatever she has left BB for time being.. good for the new born..

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What more to expect from him πŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Anurag said wo Sonalika se baat krega but aaj nahi.

Bas isi time mein Sonalika will get that golden chance to ulat palat for everyone.. when and how is to be seen.. he should have spoken..

And prerna bina ML ke forgets imp stuff. Het priority should be exposing Sonalika... jo pehlr baby ko marna attempt kr sakti hia wo ab bhi to.. thank.god for whatever she has left BB for time being.. good for the new born..

but ekbar iyea kyu nei bola, maine usse shadi nei ki 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kyunki... pata nahi... no jawab...may be because he was not in hosh when he married Sonalika post accident.. to shayad usey lagta hai wo real mein shaadi kr chuka hai Sonalika se.

But Prerna kashala delay krte ho . Jake sabko bolo about Sonalika.. that should be her priority..

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Looks like he got partial memory back... How royally he kicked Sonalika out from their bedroom and brought in "Bajaj Ki Beti" and " Bajaj ki Beti ki Maa"!

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Looks like he got partial memory back... How royally he kicked Sonalika out from their bedroom and brought in "Bajaj Ki Beti" and " Bajaj ki Beti ki Maa"!

without any proper shadi as well as