So Anurag Clearly Doubted about The Baby's paternity - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Belief and faith are different! 

Believing something and having faith in someone is absolutely different. 

This was not a Kasauti for ACCEPTANCE of Sneha. This was the Kasauti of FAITH! 

Having SEX with your husband is not a crime but as per serial logic it is. You could be physically intimate with someone yet not be in love with them and that’s what the core Kasauti should have been. 

After all the tall proclamations of dedicating her mind body and soul to Anurag, it was still questioned and decided upon. Even if she is Bajaj’s daughter, I will accept her. Ehsaan, much! 

Why do we need a man’s acceptance? 
Why the reiterating of acceptance of Sneha here! Its about Prerna and Anurag and shall always be! Soulmates don’t question or come to conjectures. They have faith in each other! 

exactly.. here prerna needed to a man's acceptance for her baby's paternity ... agar usmai jarasi bhi ijjat bachi hai na toh woh duabra kabhi bapas nei lautega like Sita ma ...

P.S.- mod i am bringing mythological term as this term always use for Prerna and Anurag in kzk  through BGM. . 

Originally posted by opsora2090

jo ek dusre ko trust karte hai woh aisa bilkul bhi react nei karega aur sochega .. and soulmate toh bilkul bhi nei 

Why not?

I mean he is human after all.... He is not god...

It's a highly sensitive and emotional matter to anybody and especially to him.....

He had a stressful day and lots of events happened...

He had to stop his mom from blaming pre and then what his mom was talking about surfaced.... 

Considering all this I would say he handled the issue pretty well...

And also I have already said this and I am saying again...

In today's epi he didn't give any reaction to the issue when he was alone.... Just shock....

We still don't know what his feelings are on it....

He just stopped his mom from blaming Prerna anymore....

Rest we have to wait and watch...

Thanks for discussing this issue with me...

Bye

Originally posted by opsora2090

exactly.. here prerna needed to a man's acceptance for her baby's paternity ... agar usmai jarasi bhi ijjat bachi hai na toh woh duabra kabhi bapas nei lautega like Sita ma ...

P.S.- mod i am bringing mythological term as this term always use for Prerna and Anurag in kzk  through BGM. . 

Really....

Like one thing he said wrong actually in support of her and that too apologized later for it... You say she should leave him...

All his previous actions have no value or what?

And her love for him has no value?

Belief and faith are different! 

Believing something and having faith in someone is absolutely different. 

This was not a Kasauti for ACCEPTANCE of Sneha. This was the Kasauti of FAITH! 

Having SEX with your husband is not a crime but as per serial logic it is. You could be physically intimate with someone yet not be in love with them and that’s what the core Kasauti should have been. 

After all the tall proclamations of dedicating her mind body and soul to Anurag, it was still questioned and decided upon. Even if she is Bajaj’s daughter, I will accept her. Ehsaan, much! 

Why do we need a man’s acceptance? 
Why the reiterating of acceptance of Sneha here! Its about Prerna and Anurag and shall always be! Soulmates don’t question or come to conjectures. They have faith in each other! 

Ditto. Love , specially soulmate love cant be human or with "conditions apply " ?😆 This is SO tricky ..so so tricky . So when pre said " i can die for you " , she should have done it with a smile no?🤣 like..why was she even shocked ? 

Originally posted by _charu_

Ditto. Love , specially soulmate love cant be human or with "conditions apply " ?😆 This is SO tricky ..so so tricky . So when pre said " i can die for you " , she should have done it with a smile no?🤣 like..why was she even shocked ? 

Charu, the problem is the dated execution of a potentially great story! No one is DOOMED like this as Anupre are! Third wheels can create cracks because of lack of trust. Soulmates don’t lack that! But, Anupre do, that has been my pet peeve and failure to connect with their story despite Parth being Anurag Basu. 

Edited by manzilmukul - 4 years ago

Wow... kya pyar hain? Unconditional right!!!

He is willing to forget and accept RB’s daughter as his own... Wow Anurag Basu.. You have crossed the limits.. 

What an indirect character assassination of the woman who loves him to the core! 

And Madam will still forgive him tomorrow... I would have kicked him and his ungrateful family out of my life for good... 

Anurag with or without memory is the same high order  jerk no difference abs consistency...  If its abt love and being a soulmate i think Pre has only lived it and played her part while  Anu has never played his 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by -RD-

Anurag with or without memory is the same high order  jerk no difference abs consistency... 

This cracked me up 😂😂😂

Charu, the problem is the dates execution of a potentially great story! No one is DOOMED like this as Anupre are! Third wheels can create cracks because of lack of trust. Soulmates don’t lack that! But, Anupre do, that has been my pet peeve and failure to connect with their story despite Parth being Anurag Basu. 

Oh u know it..no actor can salvage a role like this ..I haven't seen worse written characters...good characters make successful actors not the other way round..

When two people dont talk only, from where will the trust comes from? It's more of stubbornness , haasil karne ko...

The third wheels cant be held responsible in anyway..thy can only plot, not put ideas in their heads...anrag should have firmly told his mother that the baby is his and he believes prerna.....I hated what pre said in the promo"kismat humein phir mila deti hai" ..it cant be kismat everytime ..one has to work towards the relation,kismat or god wont ask you to talk to the one you love...if they choose to believe the third wheels their relation is weak. 

Originally posted by sowmy20

I don't see how it was obvious that he has a problem....

If he had he will not go and ask her for wedding na....

I feel he just answered his mom that's all...

And as for killing.... IF he really does that at all... I don't think it will be for this reason....

I saw the epi.... He was really chilled about Bajaj... Didn't sound like he had an issue... Like he is not even thinking about it......

More than that he had an issue with his mom behaving with prerna that way......

But still the way they handled such an issue is really insensitive..... Asusual....

Let's see what they will do next....

I completely agree with you...!!!!!😃 I know that he was shown to having difficulty in accepting the fact that Prerna lied (which he is again understanding), but he must have made peace with himself, otherwise why will he ask Prerna to marry him ? Or is this also, a part of his master plan ?😲

And again, as I said earlier, till yesterday like other people, I too believed that this "paternity misunderstanding" shall be the reason for Anu murdering Prerna. But after watching today's episode, I am doubting what other people are saying. I too am feeling that Prerna's murder by Anu shall be for any other reason and not that. (But it's obvious that whatever the reason shall be, it shall be so important that it will drive Anurag to take this drastic step.😭😭)

Now, I am becoming more inclined towards thinking, that it shall be Sona who shall blackmail him into murdering Prerna, because he has still not yet talked to Sona.😡