So Anurag Clearly Doubted about The Baby's paternity - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by sowmy20

Actually  it's not exactly clear what his stand on this cringeworthy issue is yet..

I think it will be cleared more in upcoming epis or might just be brushed under the rug...

But what he did is give reply to his mother in her own words....

He is saying EVEN IF Sneha is Bajaj's daughter... He has no problem.... Because he is already attached to the baby and loves her alot....

In other words he is telling his mother that if he himself has no problem then obviously she shouldn't also have...So why are you troubling Prerna like this....

That's the crux of today's scene....

It was the Crux....but he is clearly disturbed by this fact ..I wanted him to accept the baby even if she is bajajs daughter but he made it obvious by saying it...obvious that he has a problem with it..and the problem is prernas lie... pre heard it and she interpreted it as anurag doubting her character. I guess there will be a lot more than this ,which will push him to kill pre.but killing ? ðŸ¤” 

Originally posted by _charu_

It was the Crux....but he is clearly disturbed by this fact ..I wanted him to accept the baby even if she is bajajs daughter but he made it obvious by saying it...obvious that he has a problem with it..and the problem is prernas lie... pre heard it and she interpreted it as anurag doubting her character. I guess there will be a lot more than this ,which will push him to kill pre.but killing ? ðŸ¤” 

I don't see how it was obvious that he has a problem....

If he had he will not go and ask her for wedding na....

I feel he just answered his mom that's all...

And as for killing.... IF he really does that at all... I don't think it will be for this reason....

I saw the epi.... He was really chilled about Bajaj... Didn't sound like he had an issue... Like he is not even thinking about it......

More than that he had an issue with his mom behaving with prerna that way......

But still the way they handled such an issue is really insensitive..... Asusual....

Let's see what they will do next....

I don't see how it was obvious that he has a problem....

If he had he will not go and ask her for wedding na....

I feel he just answered his mom that's all...

And as for killing.... IF he really does that at all... I don't think it will be for this reason....

I saw the epi.... He was really chilled about Bajaj... Didn't sound like he had an issue... Like he is not even thinking about it......

More than that he had an issue with his mom behaving with prerna that way......

But still the way they handled such an issue is really insensitive..... Asusual....

Let's see what they will do next....

If he was cool about it, why did prerna leave ? "Even if " sneha is bajaj s daughter means that he surely has a doubt that sneha is not his daughter. 

Originally posted by _charu_

If he was cool about it, why did prerna leave ? "Even if " sneha is bajaj s daughter means that he surely has a doubt that sneha is not his daughter. 

Because she misunderstood his intention there....

She wanted him to tell his mother strongly that Sneha is his daughter but he said that even if she is Bajaj's daughter he will love her wholeheartedly...

So she was disappointed in him....

But the thing is he already told his mother before regarding the same..... 

Still she went ahead and started insulting prerna....

So he told it in way that closed the issue completely wrt his mom... So that she will not speak this nonsense again....

But obviously prerna didn't get this.....

Maybe he will explain it to her more clearly in future epis... Let's see...

Edited by sowmy20 - 4 years ago

Actually  it's not exactly clear what his stand on this cringeworthy issue is yet..

I think it will be cleared more in upcoming epis or might just be brushed under the rug...

But what he did is give reply to his mother in her own words....

He is saying EVEN IF Sneha is Bajaj's daughter... He has no problem.... Because he is already attached to the baby and loves her alot....

In other words he is telling his mother that if he himself has no problem then obviously she shouldn't also have...So why are you troubling Prerna like this....

That's the crux of today's scene....

This is proved he never  believes prerna's thoughts. he could say it .. agar iyea bajaj ka beti hote toh definitely prerna mujhe bolte iske bare mai . prerna kabhi jhut nei bolte. mai sabse jeyada prerna kay bat ka yakeen karti hu .. isko bolte hai soulmate jo blindly har ek chis ko believe karte hai .. even bina kuch bole ek dusre ko trust karlena isko bolte hai soulmate.. 

and as per bajaj kay beti acceptance, he also adored kuki as well as.. kisika bhi bacche ko woh apna ne kay tair hai , iyea uske character kay mahanata in positive sense... but prerna pe doubt karna clearly anurg's degradation , Divine love ka insult 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

This is proved he never  believes prerna's thoughts. he could say it .. agar iyea bajaj ka beti hote toh definitely prerna mujhe bolte iske bare mai . prerna kabhi jhut nei bolte. mai sabse jeyada prerna kay bat ka yakeen karti hu .. isko bolte hai soulmate jo blindly har ek chis ko believe karte hai .. even bina kuch bole ek dusre ko trust karlena isko bolte hai soulmate.. 

and as per bajaj kay beti acceptance, he also adored kuki as well as.. kisika bhi bacche ko woh apna ne kay tair hai , iyea uske character kay mahanata in positive sense... but prerna pe doubt karna clearly anurg's degradation , Divine love ka insult 

Obviously you didn't read my whole post....

He said it to HIS MOTHER who is accusing prerna.... So as to close the issue once and for all.....

After he says he will accept Sneha anyway his mother has noway to blame prerna anymore..... That was his intention... As far as I understood...

Maybe tomorrow he will say what you mentioned to prerna herself.....

It's not over yet right?

Let's wait and watch....

Obviously you didn't read my whole post....

He said it to HIS MOTHER who is accusing prerna.... So as to close the issue once and for all.....

After he says he will accept Sneha anyway his mother has noway to blame prerna anymore..... That was his intention... As far as I understood...

Maybe tomorrow he will say what you mentioned to prerna herself.....

It's not over yet right?

Let's wait and watch....

dunia kay samne anurag kuch bhi bole..his monologue was clean and clear how much he was disturbed to know about RB's involvement with sneha ..agar nei hote toh apne sick beti and prerna ko chorke hospital se nei ate.. it was not so much important for that time more than them.  he will accept sneha as RB's daughter , not by his own blood. 

as per blaming , anurag uske mom ko aj iyea nei bola, iyea mere hi khoon hai . agar anurag chahte hai mohini pre ko blame na kare toh clearly bol do , iyea mere basu khandan kay khoon hai ..mujhe prerna pe pura bharasa hai , ap mere beti ko kisi aur kay nam kay sath mat jodo.. tab hote right stand...

whatever he said mohini , it was like kisika bhi beti ho prerna ka baccha matlab mera baccha.. matlab bacche ko woh kisi aur ka already maan chuke hai , not apna . toh iyea anurag ka degradation nei as positive hero jo apne heroine kay bat ko trust nei kia and calling them soulmate

Belief and faith are different! 

Believing something and having faith in someone is absolutely different. 

This was not a Kasauti for ACCEPTANCE of Sneha. This was the Kasauti of FAITH! 

Having SEX with your husband is not a crime but as per serial logic it is. You could be physically intimate with someone yet not be in love with them and that’s what the core Kasauti should have been. 

After all the tall proclamations of dedicating her mind body and soul to Anurag, it was still questioned and decided upon. Even if she is Bajaj’s daughter, I will accept her. Ehsaan, much! 

Why do we need a man’s acceptance? 
Why the reiterating of acceptance of Sneha here! Its about Prerna and Anurag and shall always be! Soulmates don’t question or come to conjectures. They have faith in each other! 

Originally posted by opsora2090

dunia kay samne anurag kuch bhi bole..his monologue was clean and clear how much he was disturbed to know about RB's involvement with sneha ..agar nei hote toh apne sick beti and prerna ko chorke hospital se nei ate.. it was not so much important for that time more than them.  he will accept sneha as RB's daughter , not by his own blood. 

as per blaming , anurag uske mom ko aj iyea nei bola, iyea mere hi khoon hai . agar anurag chahte hai mohini pre ko blame na kare toh clearly bol do , iyea mere basu khandan kay khoon hai ..mujhe prerna pe pura bharasa hai , ap mere beti ko kisi aur kay nam kay sath mat jodo.. tab hote right stand...

whatever he said mohini , it was like kisika bhi beti ho prerna ka baccha matlab mera baccha.. matlab bacche ko woh kisi aur ka already maan chuke hai , not apna . toh iyea anurag ka degradation nei as positive hero jo apne heroine kay bat ko trust nei kia and calling them soulmate

Yes after learning about the "blood reports"...he was clearly shocked and disturbed initially.... But what do you expect from anybody else in his place.... I think anybody will react the same after learning something like that... ( I know paternity based in blood reports is nonsense but that KZK for you...)

But then after that he chose not to let that thing affect him anymore and concentrated on prerna and his baby...

That's still better than getting all worked up over something that is not even true... And doing something rash.... 

He has his priorities and that's prerna and the baby.... 

Maybe he will wonder later why the "reports" came like that... He might get hint about Sonalika... We never know...

And he already told his mom in the hospital only in fact very clearly that donot mention this issue again... 

But she didn't listen and still blamed prerna and so he went ahead and closed the issue altogether....

And as for his feelings regarding sneha and Bajaj that's still unclear whether makers want to play with this issue in next epis or not.....  We exactly didn't get what he was thinking about it... He just learned the info that's it.... 

As I said we have to wait and see.....

Edited by sowmy20 - 4 years ago

Yes after learning about the "blood reports"...he was clearly shocked and disturbed initially.... But what do you expect from anybody else in his place.... I think anybody will react the same after learning something like that... ( I know paternity based in blood reports is nonsense but that KZK for you...)

But then after that he chose not to let that thing affect him anymore and concentrated on prerna and his baby...

That's still better than getting all worked up over something that is not even true... And doing something rash.... 

He has his priorities and that's prerna and the baby.... 

Maybe he will wonder later why the "reports" came like that... He might get hint about Sonalika... We never know...

And he already told his mom in the hospital only in fact very clearly that donot mention this issue again... 

But she didn't listen and still blamed prerna and so he went ahead and closed the issue altogether....

And as for his feelings regarding sneha and Bajaj that's still unclear whether makers want to play with this issue in next epis or not.....  We exactly didn't get what he was thinking about it... He just learned the info that's it.... 

As I said we have to wait and see.....

jo ek dusre ko trust karte hai woh aisa bilkul bhi react nei karega aur sochega .. and soulmate toh bilkul bhi nei