Kundali Bhagya

Not anytime soon or never

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry not sorry but I am sure Preeta has forgiven Karan for every single thing that he has done because of this whole case. 

I am quite sure the purpose of this track was to make preeta see 'good side' of Karan which she has and now though she was doing it from quite a few times now but now on, she will be dreaming of a better tomorrow with him. 

And, Karan, I don't see him repenting his any actions. Forget repenting, he doesn't even acknowledge. And now I kindda think that when sharlyn is going to get exposed, Karan will be just a sorry away from a little mistake

that he did because of the minor misunderstanding. 

Swati Kapoor is still shooting meaning despite asking Mahira that why she pushed preeta, she is going to stay and most certainly this marriage is going to take place till the last ritual. 

Unless untill Karan does something even worse than what he has done already (which honestly I can't think of anything worse than that) , preeta is going to accept him even if he freaking marries Mahira. 

What is your take on this? What more Karan can do to preeta hate him? Because I don't see that track coming. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Scarlet.ferro

Sorry not sorry but I am sure Preeta has forgiven Karan for every single thing that he has done because of this whole case. 

I am quite sure the purpose of this track was to make preeta see 'good side' of Karan which she has and now though she was doing it from quite a few times now but now on, she will be dreaming of a better tomorrow with him. 

And, Karan, I don't see him repenting his any actions. Forget repenting, he doesn't even acknowledge. And now I kindda think that when sharlyn is going to get exposed, Karan will be just a sorry away from a little mistake

that he did because of the minor misunderstanding. 

Swati Kapoor is still shooting meaning despite asking Mahira that why she pushed preeta, she is going to stay and most certainly this marriage is going to take place till the last ritual. 

Unless untill Karan does something even worse than what he has done already (which honestly I can't think of anything worse than that) , preeta is going to accept him even if he freaking marries Mahira. 

What is your take on this? What more Karan can do to preeta hate him? Because I don't see that track coming. 

I mean even after knowing and acknowledging the fact that Mahira was the one who pushed Preeta and tried to kill her, but he still decides to continue getting married to her, isn't that basically the worse he can actually do? 

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-TheM5393

I mean even after knowing and acknowledging the fact that Mahira was the one who pushed Preeta and tried to kill her, but he still decides to continue getting married to her, isn't that basically the worse he can actually do? 

I don't trust the preview. They show us something and then they can actually make it something else in reality. It may be Mahira's dream as well. She is scared.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-_Runa_

I don't trust the preview. They show us something and then they can actually make it something else in reality. It may be Mahira's dream as well. She is scared.

You are right about that, this can all be Mahira or even Sherlyn's dream. All previous attempts at Sherlyn's exposure were either dreams or she ended up being saved by Prithvi. But now that Prithvi isn't here and Mahira seems to have terrible luck in things I was hoping that this might as well all be true.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dunno he will repent his actions of no but he will def repeat it in the future. He and preeta r lost cases.