Kundali Bhagya

Precap- Karan knows Mahira pushed Preeta!

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So Preeta is out of jail, which is lovely! With a clean chit if I may say so myself! The precap made two incredibly important revelations one of which being that Karan knows Mahira pushed Preeta and well Rishabh sort of always suspected Sherlyn did something to the video but now he says that to his entire family, which is nice! As Anil Nagpal has said Chapter 2 is going to start from March! Is this how chapter 1 is going to end!? Bring on your lovely guesses people!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

OMG I too made a post on similar fronts 🤣

Anyway , coming back to this. 

Swati is still shooting so may be Mahira is not thrown out as of now.

I don't think (hope) they are going to drag it till marriage because this will be exact replica of monika's case. 

Preeta has forgiven Karan for everything right from the start to the end. So even if the photo truth is out,  I can at Max see Karan saying sorry and preeta saying it's okay and that will be end of that track. I don't see any redemption, any angsty track ahead. 

They are most probably going to change the track and bring new storyline (whatever they had planned). 

Or

Karan is going to do something more terrible (if possible) things to preeta. By the writers statement, I am itna toh sure that Karan and preeta won't be staying in loothra mansion as man and wife. 

It's either going to be as rishabh's wife or dadi's physio. 

Since it has been specifically mentioned as chapter 2, I feel former is true because absolutely no-one believes that either of the two love each other and this marriage is just name sake for both of them. Although preeta won't ever let go of this marriage unless something really heart breaking (God knows what else 😡) happens to her.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have no clue what they are going to bring in this chapter 2. And I am kind of scared than excited 😁

Actually, I am disappointed with the whole scenario.

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I have no clue what they are going to bring in this chapter 2. And I am kind of scared than excited 😁

Actually, I am disappointed with the whole scenario.

I am mostly excited, but also a little sad, because a friend of mine pointed out that in the Zee5 app description has changed and they have written that Mahesh Uncle's death is the reason for Karan Preeta's shaadi. 

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I am mostly excited, but also a little sad, because a friend of mine pointed out that in the Zee5 app description has changed and they have written that Mahesh Uncle's death is the reason for Karan Preeta's shaadi. 

They killed him?  

TheM5393 thumbnail

He is alive in the show, but on the Zee5 description they say he is dead, which is weird.

Edited by TheM5393 - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh yeah it was surprising ..no..shocking 😲 Ye kya hua kaise hua kab hua..in two epis everything was settled? Like ..preeta changed her costume , freed of the charges, rishabh taking sherlyns class ...😲 now I know..bb took over kb in trp race 🤣 jai ho trp ki. 

Preeta is obviously latoo over karan , will they settle the marriage issue also? How and when did mahira become sherlyns devrani ,living in luthra house like their bahu and karans wife , when karan and preeta r still married and there is no divorce case ?