ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 28 Feb 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Epi  251 

Episode begins with Mishti n Abir having nok jhok .

Abir fakes that he wants Mishti to feel guilty for falling asleep on their first night , Mishti is upset over the broken necklace, n worries of the Shivratri pooja will be completed with out any trouble . Abir reassures her n jokes with her .

at RH Meenu, parul, Naanu discuss how Kunal was over worked n kuch felt neglected , they decide to let Kunal take leave from work n allow Mishti to take over . 

Abir returns home n pleasantly surprised to see Lady from NGO making arrangements for the Shivratri Pooja and also for gifts to be given away to flood affected families .

As a Mishti is making preparations for Pooja , she gets video call from Abir n Mishti  pretends she is talking of  having SR today as Abir accuses her of sleeping on their first night . Mishti promises to make up by keeping awake all night ..

Abir gets very interested . kunal joins Abir .. Abir feels shy as he fears Mishit would discuss their first night with Kunal .... abir is very embarasssed as Mishti seeks Kunal’s help ... but soon realizes Mishti was seeking Kunal’s help in preparing charanamrit for Pooja .

Kuhu is already feeling upset because of the broken necklace .. her bad mood gets worsened as Jasmeet talks of Mishit in poor light n advises how to avoid Mishti grab the limelight always .. advises how to grab the mahashivratri Pooja limelight .
meenu comes to meet Kuhu n tells her that though Kunal was Adopted by Meenu n brought up by her he was in reality Parul’s son n so Kuhu was Parul’s bahu. Kuhu is very disturbed to realize she was the bahu of Rajwansh servant Parul while Mishti was the real Rajwansh bahu ,

Mishti is busy with Pooja preparations Kuhu comes to k ow of sleeping tablets used by BB

Precap

MisBir are having fun n masti at poolside in the veranda .lwhile Kuhu watches them n wonders if MisBir were not sedated then did she by mistake administer the sedative laced drink to BB ?? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

gd mrng mishbirians...

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

Hellooo everyone!! Thank you Suta and Diyu🤗. Hopefully will have a better episode today 🤞🏼

Hello Everyone! 

Thanks for the thread and Updates Suta and Diya!

yaar its 12 min still no hotstar update 😡

Hello everyone! 

And thanks Suta and Diyu!

🤗

I don't know why do I even bother when I know we will only get jealousy, insecurity, haar, coffee, bhinbhinati makkhi and all kinds of *mances other than romance  

Level of Expectation:  -100

🤔

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Abir, Mishti's first shivaratri

They have Abir and Mish names in title only and dont have any good scenes always 😒

Originally posted by SheThought

Hello everyone! 

And thanks Suta and Diyu!

🤗

I don't know why do I even bother when I know we will only get jealousy, insecurity, haar, coffee, bhinbhinati makkhi and all kinds of *mances other than romance  

Level of Expectation:  -100

🤔

Pali 🤗

dont worry there is something for us today... 😆 starting scene n also something towards end..