Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

uiimmmaaaa, did you just tell Meenu as side character 😲😲😲 don’t you know she is the lead of the show 

She may be the lead for the makers but not for me😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Diya, after skipping watching the last two episodes, aaj toh Mann hi nahin hai yaar episode dekhne ko. Even Mishbir together in one house is not tempting me to watch the episode . Kya haal Ho gaya mera?

Abhi relax.. see even i didnt like this saas bahu drama but my priority is sorted for me if mishbir scenes are good then i'm all in, meenu n her planning is a part of our show from start its nothing new so it doesnt affect me much.. going by the speed in which meenu is going very soon both her sons are gonna leave her... n i'm happy that both brothers are not sidelined for this drama n they are not being dumb... 

abir and nervous having hubby-wifey talks in front of Nanko🤣

haha this nervous abir is something i love so much he looks so cute yaar... and seeing mishbir video call after long lifted up my mood... 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Randomness, thy name is YRHPK!  

Episode full of MishBir

And logic ainway KuchBhi?!

Initial scene where Abir confronts Mishti about what was bothering her started out so well... but soon fizzled out into some silly banter about the first night! It could have been such a cute joke between them about the SR, but it just didn't flow well with how it started! Writers needed to do a better job of getting Mishti out of answering Abir's question!

#KuchBhi

And what was that video call conversation?! Itna fake kyun lag raha tha?!

Mishti didn't seem like the usual Mishti and Shaheer didn't seem convinced about whatever conversation was going on between Abir and Misthi... the dialogues were so yawn-worthy, I feel actors bhi bore hogaye! 

#KuchBhiSquare

BTW Rhea is definitely down with cold or fever or something... 

Liked how Abir was playing with KuKu to get in the car... but the conversation that followed once KuKu were in ... so forced and contrived! Mishti telling Kunal to stop going to work and that she will fill in for Kunla and work with BB! 

#HEIGHTofKUCHBHI!!!

Then again at RV house, Parul Masi and Mishti telling Kunal to quit working!

So, now we know the general direction of this show.... we are soon going to have Mishtimadam saying bye bye to Pati to go work with Sasuma in  LaalNaashPati 

#KUCHBhiKaBAAP

*LaalNaashPati is RedPear in case if anyone is wondering 🤓

Image result for bollywood gif

Mishti is more RV bahu than Abir's newly wedded wife... till that is fixed, MishBir are going to feel #KuchBhi only! 

Kadwi goli with sugar coated wrapper is still kadwi only inside! 😲

Only two scenes worked for me today...

Pouting Abir in the car while AM waited for KuKu... Hayee! - or maybe I loved it because Shaheer was doing it smiley36

#KuchBhiAntidote#1

When Abir holds Mishti tightly and doesn't let her go and tells her "I am sorry, but I wasn't joking about the night on the video call"! Shah's expressions and the way he said it were HOT!

#KuchBhiAntidote#2

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

drama hai, but something is missing. The episodes are not giving the same feels it used to give previously. Meenu, Jas and their antics, I hardly pay attention too. I feel all the characters are missing their Essence nowadays. That’s why we all are disappointed at the end of each episode. 

After someDays, even Everyday dose of Mishbir won’t be able to hold onto the show.

Ikr, with competition show on other channel siting makers need to crisp up the script and show janta what they want. Otherwise the show will very quickly lose its spot and flavor. Even Shaheer’s presence can’t really help at that time

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Going by this rate, consummation will happen in another 250 episodes😆

Abir is real gadheda and Mishti can tease like this all the time☺️😳😆

Atleast Kunal if he understands he half the time interrupting mishbir😆

haina i thought the same yaar.. 😆 and going by their past record 250 is less... these two cant go beyond a hug... 😆 even before marriage they had many close encounter 🤣

haha kunal abir said right he is romance ka dushman🤣 always interrupts at wrong time... i always remember how he separated mishbir hug on their GD day whenever he interrupts mishbir🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali smiley31

dont worry there is something for us today... smiley36 starting scene n also something towards end.. 

Originally posted by: preeti200

Skip watched the episode again but looks like decent amount of Mishbir today Pali... but but can’t take Jas and sugar coated Meenu yaar. They are becoming intolerable 🤬

Yeah MishBir were there... but their interactions were highly KuchBhi today!

And the story is going ainwayi with Mishti going to work with BB!

Bhagwan bachao ab...

Originally posted by: ruhi19

inn ki shadi hogayi... kamse kam airpods lagake baat karo... 

Exactly!

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

kuhu parul goes from there... abir comes there... 

kunal - finally you are here... help my bhabhi with panchamrith making... 

abir - ohh devar bhabhi bonding... 

kunal goes from there... 

abir asks to mish you both are not making team against me naa.... 

in kitchen parul explains how kunal likes cold coffee with icecream... kuhu says kunal likes to work naa so why are you asking him to leave work.. 

parul - no kuhu we are not asking him to leave work buttt.... 

meenu interrupts n calls parul.. comes with the pills bottle asks how did it come out, i take this sleeping pills only when i dont get sleep bcoz of stress... its very strong... parul how did this come out... parul goes from there to take meenu's night meds.. 

meenu asks kuhu if she can get 2 min... 

This sweet talking Meenu is so funny, and she interrupts ppl at the right time to get her olan done😆 it's just that one person is missing in Meenu's plan

I may be very rude but kuhu deserved to hear all this from meenu😃suits her well

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

I know right, my eyes only on Mihsbir and not on the side characters. 

Yes our priority set Sam hifi 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Randomness, thy name is YRHPK!  

Episode full of MishBir

And logic ainway KuchBhi?!

Initial scene where Abir confronts Mishti about what was bothering her started out so well... but soon fizzled out into some silly banter about the first night! It could have been such a cute joke between them about the SR, but it just didn't flow well with how it started! Writers needed to do a better job of getting Mishti out of answering Abir's question!

#KuchBhi

And what was that video call conversation?! Itna fake kyun lag raha tha?!

Mishti didn't seem like the usual Mishti and Shaheer didn't seem convinced about whatever conversation was going on between Abir and Misthi... the dialogues were so yawn-worthy, I feel actors bhi bore hogaye! 

#KuchBhiSquare

BTW Rhea is definitely down with cold or fever or something... 

Also liked how Abir was playing with KuKu to get in the car... but the conversation that followed once KuKu were in ... so forced and contrived! Mishti telling Kunal to stop going to work and that she will fill in for Kunla and work with BB! 

#HEIGHTofKUCHBHI!!!

Then again at RV house, Parul Masi and Mishti telling Kunal to quit working!

So, now we know the general direction of this show.... we are soon going to have Mishtimadam saying bye bye to Pati to go work with Sasuma in  LaalNaashPati 

#KUCHBhiKaBAAP

Image result for bollywood gif

Mishti is more RV bahu than Abir's newly wedded wife... till that is fixed, MishBir are going to feel #KuchBhi only! 

Kadwi goli with sugar coated wrapper is still kadwi only inside! 😲

Only two scenes worked for me today...

Pouting Abir in the car while AM waited for KuKu... Hayee! - or maybe I loved it because Shaheer was doing it smiley36

#KuchBhiAntidote#1

When Abir holds Mishti tightly and doesn't let her go and tells her "I am sorry, but I wasn't joking about the night on the video call"! 

#KuchBhiAntidote#2

perfect analysis...

im really not convienced with mishbir today...

this kunal still having some akal in him and said dont come in between me and my work...