Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 28 Feb 2020 - Page 6

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Abir 😆 he can blackmail mish using this forever😳

Sam 🤗

haye haye yaar today he kept on teasing her about this only... i loved today episode.. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Kuhu complains to jas that how mish doesnt want her to be part of preparation... jas says who is mish to say all this you are the first bahu of that house... 

kuhu says i cant even say anything as she will say to everyone about how i broke the haar which was by mistake...

jas says mish says something n does something, prepared a cake for you infront of all n threatened you behind back.. i think its all mishti's plan you are not aware of... 

kuhu says no she was crying..

jas says no you are not understanding... all this years abir did the pooja this year let kunal do it, you have to name this pooja in yourself this time dont give up your haq... if you dont do anything mish will take all limelight... 

How did it become kunal’s haq to do Puja.. this Jas and her damn logics🤬

preeti200 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

I don’t understand one thing- what is she going to get after proving that the girls are wrong for her family?  Will she make her sons get divorce from the girls? And then make them marry girl of her choice? 😕 Is her happiness and her judgment being right is more important than her sons life and happiness?  i know lame rantingkya karoon control nahin hota

Abhi, I want to rant all day about this yaara. This reasoning is lamest really. Don’t know how she can do all this and sleep peacefully at night🤬

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

I don’t understand one thing- what is she going to get after proving that the girls are wrong for her family?  Will she make her sons get divorce from the girls? And then make them marry girl of her choice? 😕 Is her happiness and her judgment being right is more important than her sons life and happiness?  i know lame rantingkya karoon control nahin hota

Yaar even if she brings some other girl she wont be satisfied... her anger on both girls is just unreasonable... i think all this will lead to both her sons leaving her like mish said preleap... thats why all this drama... 

As if Abir knows what to do if mish is awake😆

haha Abir will say some shayari, hold her hand then get closer n thennnnnnnnn they will play hide n seek thats it 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

even i was thinking the same ruhi... abir never interfered in rjv business n ngo is only his n where did kuku or even for a fact family haq come there... 

family just participates but ye kuhu ka muje samaj nahi aata... in all ngo events done by abir family participated and contributed but centre is abir only... if abir is married and wants to give it to mish and then what is the problem... yeha pe koyi race nahi chal raha hain... 

if there is something about mish then she will get it abir or some one else... uss mein bhi kuhu aakar kahegi ye mera haq

kuhu always says mish ne uska haq cheena hain... tho ab madam kud kya rahi hain... phela rasoi mish ka tho haq bhi uska hoga but madam ne din karab kar diya and ab pooja bhi... 

who is she to decide about abir's NGO...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail

mishbir video call..

mish agrees to be awake all night.. 

abir - you agrees so easily.. he asks so what will you do... 

mish - not me ask what we both will do.. 

abir - what will we do..

mish - you dont know.. full night we both will be awake, holding hands..

Abir gets nervous n stutters mujhe kaam hai... 

mish - arey work will keep going on ajeeb rajvansh, listen to me.. 

abir - mujhe kuch nahi sunna... what if you say something aisa vaisa infront of family.. 

mish - we are married couple n all this talk happens... 

kunal comes there n abir says see nanko is here 🤣

kunal - so am i not suppose to come

abir - no its good you came.. 

as mish is about to say something kunal says i was thinking lets go get mish kuhu back home... 

mish agrees its a good idea.. mish winks at abir n abir takes the phone away from kunals eyes,... 

mish - kunal i was saying to abir that tonight we.. 

abir - nothing..

mish - i want to ask something to kunal.. show him naa... 

abir is hesitant but shows kunal...

mish - kunal, actually i was saying that me n abir will make panchamirth... kunal goes away asking abir to say bye to mish properly n come... abir says so its a challenge.. lets see what happens tonight.. 

abir was full on tensed when mish talks to kunal... 

Hayee kya kare iss cute gadhedo  ka hum 😂😂

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Sam 🤗

haye haye yaar today he kept on teasing her about this only... i loved today episode.. 😆

Just saw the episode diyu😆 these two are so cute, Abir, mish, Kunal video call was so Funny, balcony romance is for tomorrow. I don't how many times I will watch this episode 😂 panchamirth😆

Who had that cold coffee?! If it's going to be benba, it will be the best🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Viji today the topic was not related to episode itself.. but had lot of mishbir... mainly their video call was cute.. 

That I agree😊

Today it was total MishBir......

Kuhu is the new Chilean so she will get the limelight🤔

But MishBir scene was nice......

Have 50's couple vibe😌🤬😆.....

Abhir was full on abhir today

preeti200 thumbnail

As if Abir knows what to do if mish is awake😆

🤣🤣🤣