ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 28 Feb 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

at night in rjv house...

jugnu is holding a pooja lamp something n says its heavier than me... abir says be careful jugnu... 

kuhu comes there abir asks say some idea for this place naa.... kuhu thinks of mish words n hesitates... 

meenu comes there n says wont you help your bro kuhu but i understand you first want to talk with mish, she is outside go n talk... kuhu goes.. 

parul maasi n mish outside doing some dish... maasi asks mish to talk to kunal... mish says why me we both will talk.. she sees kunal n calls him... 

meenu seeing all this... 

mish - kunal maasi wants to say something to you... 

parul - hesitates, then says you go n sleep well... 

mish stops him as he goes... and says maasi wants you to leave work... maasi said this,.. 

kuhu thinks why is mish still stuck in that topic.. 

kunal - why are you guys are behind my work... kuhu is it your idea..

maasi - no dont say anything to her.,.. its just you dont give time to kuhu, so we mish n me thought of this... 

meenu comes there n says see how tired mish is parul can you make cold coffee for her, only you know the perfect recipe.. you can say to kuhu too she is your bahu... 

kunal - please make cold coffee dont come behind my work... 

aaj cool bahth kush hain...kya baat hain...?

kuhu parul goes from there... abir comes there... 

kunal - finally you are here... help my bhabhi with panchamrith making... 

abir - ohh devar bhabhi bonding... 

kunal goes from there... 

abir asks to mish you both are not making team against me naa.... 

in kitchen parul explains how kunal likes cold coffee with icecream... kuhu says kunal likes to work naa so why are you asking him to leave work.. 

parul - no kuhu we are not asking him to leave work buttt.... 

meenu interrupts n calls parul.. comes with the pills bottle asks how did it come out, i take this sleeping pills only when i dont get sleep bcoz of stress... its very strong... parul how did this come out... parul goes from there to take meenu's night meds.. 

meenu asks kuhu if she can get 2 min... 

Mishbir... 

Abir whistling around mish as she does work... he tries to take her pic... 

mish - here i'm sweating n you are interested in photography..

abir - what to do when you sleep tonight i have to manage with this only... 

mish - i wont sleep tonight as we have to reach the mandir on time in morning... 

abir - so ok i'll take responsibility of taking you to mandir on time... but tonight you have to take some responsibility.. holds her by waist..

mish - abir understand everyone will be awake tonight... someone might come...

abir - you were going on n on in video call.. 

mish - i was joking..

abir - but i'm not joking... 

mish - someone will see...

mish manages to get out n runs n abir chases her.. 

meenu says to kuhu i have already said to you how i want to get in mish good books... and also about parul she was not able to show her rights on kunal gave everything to me, but the truth is kunal is her son n you are her bahu... mish is my bahu as abir is my son... haina... 

kuhu thinks i'm parul maasi bahu but she is not even a rajvnash.. 

she thinks of jas, mish words... 

takes the pills in hand... 

precap - same as yesterday.. 

Originally posted by -Viji-

They have Abir and Mish names in title only and dont have any good scenes always 😒

Viji today the topic was not related to episode itself.. but had lot of mishbir... mainly their video call was cute.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

meenu says to kuhu i have already said to you how i want to get in mish good books... and also about parul she was not able to show her rights on kunal gave everything to me, but the truth is kunal is her son n you are her bahu... mish is my bahu as abir is my son... haina... 

kuhu thinks i'm parul maasi bahu but she is not even a rajvnash.. 

she thinks of jas, mish words... 

takes the pills in hand... 

precap - same as yesterday.. 

😡

Originally posted by ruhi19

now im irritated yar...

cant take this...

i got mishbir but im highly disappointed...

abir ki pooja that too in NGO... from where the kuku ka haq will be in this...

even i was thinking the same ruhi... abir never interfered in rjv business n ngo is only his n where did kuku or even for a fact family haq come there... 

Originally posted by ruhi19

inn ki shadi hogayi... kamse kam airpods lagake baat karo... 

haha they love public stunt 🤣

Originally posted by preeti200

@bold, same dialogue in repeat mode now. I really hope bb had that spiked coffee. Kuch der hume bhi extra apertame se mukti milegi 😡

haha preeti seems like this is what will happen as by precap everyone are fine except meenu... 🤣 let her get affected n go in coma...