Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

jas ke baare mein baat karo hi mat...

iss kuhu ke upar gussa nahi ab tho taras aa raha hain...

pagal ladki... dimag kya jas ke paas chodke aayi hain kya?

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ruhi19

same feelings dear...

kya yar drama ke liye kuch bhi...

ab tho dekne ka mann hi nahi karta...

drama hai, but something is missing. The episodes are not giving the same feels it used to give previously. Meenu, Jas and their antics, I hardly pay attention too. I feel all the characters are missing their Essence nowadays. That’s why we all are disappointed at the end of each episode. 

After someDays, even Everyday dose of Mishbir won’t be able to hold onto the show.

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

🤣

shayri ke alawa kuch aur karega bhi nahi...

Yes, it's so much fun watching these two and we know very well that Abir is slow which is more amusing😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

drama hai, but something is missing. The episodes are not giving the same feels it used to give previously. Meenu, Jas and their antics, I hardly pay attention too. I feel all the characters are missing their Essence nowadays. That’s why we all are disappointed at the end of each episode. 

After someDays, even Everyday dose of Mishbir won’t be able to hold onto the show.

exactly dear...

the essence of characters is missing...

even mishbir are not enough to compensate it..

im missing everything about the show...

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Yes, it's so much fun watching these two and we know very well that Abir is slow which is more amusing😆

we can tolerate this goofy and gadheda abir anytime over sugar coated Meenu

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

we can tolerate this goofy and gadheda abir anytime over sugar coated Meenu

I know right, my eyes only on Mihsbir and not on the side characters. 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

I know right, my eyes only on Mihsbir and not on the side characters. 

uiimmmaaaa, did you just tell Meenu as side character 😲😲😲 don’t you know she is the lead of the show 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Jas n kuhu seeing mish from balcony... mish was chatting with abir in garden... 

jas - see how mish is laughing n chatting after making you sad.. if you dont do anything now she will dance on you head life long... the pooja is your n kunals haq dont let it go... 

mishbir are in car waiting for kuku... 

abir - we are gonna get late bcoz of kuku... 

mish - asks who..

abir - kunal aur kuhu kuku...

mish - what nonsense...

abir - hello when you were talking aise vaise in video call it was good n now i'm talking nonsense..

mish - i was just talking about the prasad only you can talk aisa vaisa... 

abir - there is nothing aisa vaisa between husband n wife... pulls mish closer... 

mish - abir we are in public place... they both are coming behave your self... they sit properly.. 

kuku about to get in but abir starts driving n stops... kunal says mishti say to your husband he not a 10yr old now... abir says ok ok sorry sorry but again starts driving. n again stops...

as both kuku sits in.. abir says sorry bro its our childhood habit... kunal is scared of riding cycle n wanted double seat with me in my cycle.... so i used to do the same then...

mish asks kunal you are scared of riding cycle.. 

kunal - yes everyone will be scared, we need to pedal ourself n also there is no balance on both side.. anyone would get killed or hurt..

mishbir agrees then starts laughing.. kunal says did i say something wrong why are you laughing... kuhu says no you were right..

mish - haan she will agree naa as she herself was scared of riding cycle... 

abir - you both have missed a biggest chapter of your life.. dont worry i'll gift you both a double seat cycle,.. you guys can ride it n sing song... 

kuhu - hashtag awesome idea.. kunal says then who will go to work...

mish says i'll go to work... you both should enjoy n have fun...

kunal - but work is also fun for me..

abir - kuhu did you get only him who says work as fun and actual fun as work.. 

kuhu also agrees with abir.. 

kunal - ok but mishti will you be able to handle everything alone... you have to work with bhais big ben.. 

mish - first hesitates but agrees.. maybe she will be impressed with my work... 

abir - or maybe she will become the worlds most dangerous saas bahu saazish.. 

mish hits abir...

kuhu thinks why did jas say all that here everything is normal n happy.... 

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Jas n kuhu seeing mish from balcony... mish was chatting with abir in garden... 

jas - see how mish is laughing n chatting after making you sad.. if you dont do anything now she will dance on you head life long... the pooja is your n kunals haq dont let it go... 

mishbir are in car waiting for kuku... 

abir - we are gonna get late bcoz of kuku... 

mish - asks who..

abir - kunal aur kuhu kuku...

mish - what nonsense...

abir - hello when you were talking aise vaise in video call it was good n now i'm talking nonsense..

mish - i was just talking about the prasad only you can talk aisa vaisa... 

abir - there is nothing aisa vaisa between husband n wife... pulls mish closer... 

mish - abir we are in public place... they both are coming behave your self... they sit properly.. 

kuku about to get in but abir starts driving n stops... kunal says mishti say to your husband he not a 10yr old now... abir says ok ok sorry sorry but again starts driving. n again stops...

as both kuku sits in.. abir says sorry bro its our childhood habit... kunal is scared of riding cycle n wanted double seat with me in my cycle.... so i used to do the same then...

mish asks kunal you are scared of riding cycle.. 

kunal - yes everyone will be scared, we need to pedal ourself n also there is no balance on both side.. anyone would get killed or hurt..

mishbir agrees then starts laughing.. kunal says did i say something wrong why are you laughing... kuhu says no you were right..

mish - haan she will agree naa as she herself was scared of riding cycle... 

abir - you both have missed a biggest chapter of your life.. dont worry i'll gift you both a double seat cycle,.. you guys can ride it n sing song... 

kuhu - hashtag awesome idea.. kunal says then who will go to work...

mish says i'll go to work... you both should enjoy n have fun...

kunal - but work is also fun for me..

abir - kuhu did you get only him who says work as fun and actual fun as work.. 

kuhu also agrees with abir.. 

kunal - ok but mishti will you be able to handle everything alone... you have to work with bhais big ben.. 

mish - first hesitates but agrees.. maybe she will be impressed with my work... 

abir - or maybe she will become the worlds most dangerous saas bahu saazish.. 

mish hits abir...

kuhu thinks why did jas say all that here everything is normal n happy.... 

kuhu’s conscience is somewhere intact. But bechari har kisi ki ego trip mein bali chad jaati hai😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

kuhu’s conscience is somewhere intact. But bechari har kisi ki ego trip mein bali chad jaati hai😆

ab tho kuhu ko bechari bhi nahi keh sakta...

seriously sleeping pill for pooja... ye kaha se seekhi aayi madam...