Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Skip watched the episode again but looks like decent amount of Mishbir today Pali... but but can’t take Jas and sugar coated Meenu yaar. They are becoming intolerable 🤬

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Abir asks mishti whats bothering her... she keeps looking away says you understand that i'm worried looking at my face so how will i keep secret... 

abir - now you are my wifey so you have to say whatever bothers you.. else i'll complain to bm..

mish - what will you say her that your daughter is a closed book i cant understand what she is worried about

abir- no i'll say yesterday in our first night you slept..

mish stops him as he is about to go to bm who comes back after purchasing something.... mish says she is still worried about haar n hopes nothing will go wrong in pooja... 

abir assures nothing will happen... bm comes n they get going... 

meenu calls uimmaa patel to inform about kunal but gets to know he already reached office...

she goes to naanu n says kunal needs a break from work... he says your son is just like you in this always working... 

parul looks on at this... 

in mah house girls are with family... bp n family discuss how kunal is a workaholic... 

parul goes to naanu n says you are right, kunal is just like benba.. meenu says but he needs to spend time with kuhu, and you have to make him understand this as you are his mother n its your rights.. after phag phere they both will come back you will try to make him understand this... parul agrees...

meenu thinks this is needed so that to break the sisters more n the blame will come on mishti n i can prove how wrong they are for this family.. 

ngo didi changed 😭

Abir comes back home n sees some things in hall n ngo did explains how all this was done my mish for helping people affected... 

parul maasi asks where is kunal n abir says he might be with uimmaa patel celebrating valentines day... parul says i want you to talk to kunal about spending time with kuhu... abir agrees..

meenu sees this n thinks now kuhu should know that kunal is backing off from business... 

Abir gets a video call from mishti... 

abir - hai wifey

mish - hi hubby.. how was my surprise..

abir - very good, you made pooja even more special

mish - so you will also give some surprise for me naa.. 

abir - what surprise can i give you..

mish - can you please stop threatening me with suhaagraat wali baat.. if you keep doing this then...

abir - ok fine.. 

mish - you agreed so easily... 

abir - depends if you agree to compensate for it..

mish - you are blackmailing me... say what is it.. 

abir - so you have to be awake full night today for compensating sleeping yesterday.. 

mish gets shy.. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

now im irritated yar...

cant take this...

i got mishbir but im highly disappointed...

abir ki pooja that too in NGO... from where the kuku ka haq will be in this...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ngo didi changed 😭

Abir comes back home n sees some things in hall n ngo did explains how all this was done my mish for helping people affected... 

parul maasi asks where is kunal n abir says he might be with uimmaa patel celebrating valentines day... parul says i want you to talk to kunal about spending time with kuhu... abir agrees..

meenu sees this n thinks now kuhu should know that kunal is backing off from business... 

Abir gets a video call from mishti... 

abir - hai wifey

mish - hi hubby.. how was my surprise..

abir - very good, you made pooja even more special

mish - so you will also give some surprise for me naa.. 

abir - what surprise can i give you..

mish - can you please stop threatening me with suhaagraat wali baat.. if you keep doing this then...

abir - ok fine.. 

mish - you agreed so easily... 

abir - depends if you agree to compensate for it..

mish - you are blackmailing me... say what is it.. 

abir - so you have to be awake full night today for compensating sleeping yesterday.. 

mish gets shy.. 

inn ki shadi hogayi... kamse kam airpods lagake baat karo... 

Kuhu complains to jas that how mish doesnt want her to be part of preparation... jas says who is mish to say all this you are the first bahu of that house... 

kuhu says i cant even say anything as she will say to everyone about how i broke the haar which was by mistake...

jas says mish says something n does something, prepared a cake for you infront of all n threatened you behind back.. i think its all mishti's plan you are not aware of... 

kuhu says no she was crying..

jas says no you are not understanding... all this years abir did the pooja this year let kunal do it, you have to name this pooja in yourself this time dont give up your haq... if you dont do anything mish will take all limelight... 

preeti200 thumbnail

meenu calls uimmaa patel to inform about kunal but gets to know he already reached office...

she goes to naanu n says kunal needs a break from work... he says your son is just like you in this always working... 

parul looks on at this... 

in mah house girls are with family... bp n family discuss how kunal is a workaholic... 

parul goes to naanu n says you are right, kunal is just like benba.. meenu says but he needs to spend time with kuhu, and you have to make him understand this as you are his mother n its your rights.. after phag phere they both will come back you will try to make him understand this... parul agrees...

meenu thinks this is needed so that to break the sisters more n the blame will come on mishti n i can prove how wrong they are for this family.. 

@bold, same dialogue in repeat mode now. I really hope bb had that spiked coffee. Kuch der hume bhi extra apertame se mukti milegi 😡

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Good morning Mishbirians🤗meri light thanks for the updates dear🤗

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Abir asks mishti whats bothering her... she keeps looking away says you understand that i'm worried looking at my face so how will i keep secret... 

abir - now you are my wifey so you have to say whatever bothers you.. else i'll complain to bm..

mish - what will you say her that your daughter is a closed book i cant understand what she is worried about

abir- no i'll say yesterday in our first night you slept..

mish stops him as he is about to go to bm who comes back after purchasing something.... mish says she is still worried about haar n hopes nothing will go wrong in pooja... 

abir assures nothing will happen... bm comes n they get going... 

Abir 😆 he can blackmail mish using this forever😳