कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 28 Feb 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

if Bajaj died some 5 months back and plane crash was thab ka  .... abki google news feed mein kaise 

@bold good question NO answer 🤪

May be any integrated news about his company shares including his death history too.

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Oh 

Aise na jao tum🤔

You are really saying this after all the mind games that matta played with us.  This is insane if she wants to do and portrait her favorite Anu 's character has a mahans and with all ideal qualities and destroy the name of death person (Mr. Bajaj  according to her) then let her watch her own creation unfold not  us. how time will she crush our hope.  This is kind of hard to accept when we all waited with batted breathe for our idol to return 😖😖😖😖😖

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Errmmm Suta. I just came here to drop by and say u wrote 28 Dec instead of 28 Feb😆

🤣

Isnt the new mother supposed to take rest..fir saey shaadi 😌😂😂👿

I think they have lot of money to do shaadi...

Kasauti shaadi ki🤪

Originally posted by Thimag1314

Isnt the new mother supposed to take rest..fir saey shaadi 😌😂😂👿

I think they have lot of money to do shaadi...

Kasauti shaadi ki🤪

I wonder how Sharma's manage to afford so many shaadi's only for one child. They should open a savings account specially for Prerna's shaadi and keep on adding money to it because god knows how many more grooms and shaadi's are yet to come.

Prerna's never ending and never happening marriages have become a joke! In a short span of time she has gone through four different men.

🤣 reading the update I think all fandoms should wave the white flag at each other. 

Makers are totally playing around, that is it. Everyone is on tenterhooks. 

Originally posted by Aslesha99

I wonder how Sharma's manage to afford so many shaadi's only for one child. They should open a savings account specially for Prerna's shaadi and keep on adding money to it because god knows how many more grooms and shaadi's are yet to come.

Prerna's never ending and never happening marriages have become a joke! In a short span of time she has gone through four different men.

They should give chance to shekar amd shivani too. 😆

Thank God they are showing only multiple shaadi,imagine if they show multiple pregnancy .🤣

How long we have to wait to see the child...

I want to see multiple shaadi of MOLOY amd Anupam too...we will get did of mohini and nive for sometime.😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Hold up! Bajaj is back?! IF JUST posted an article. I had al but forgotten about this show  

Lmao! Her only full legal one was with Bajaj, which she didn’t foot the bill for. 😂😂

The rest, I think the shaadi related products are on bhaada, just buy copious amounts of Sindoor. It’s very cheap for Sharmas 😂😂