Posted: 4 years ago

I sit in front of the TV thinking which show should I watch, and I just cant decide. Every time I flip through different channels my mind goes back to Ye Un Dino Ki Bath  Hai and the romance woven by Randeep and Ashi as Sameer and Naina. Then I started reading online reviews of all new shows just see if there was anything that would interest me. And that's when some one had written about a new show with school days as the plot. I was absolutely ecstatic , and my brain thought finally I have found a new show to move on but my heart kept telling me otherwise. Finally brain won and I decided to take a teeny weeny peek into the show via an on line promo and guess what , it again reminded me of Naina running out of the school canteen with her tiffin in hand and barely hitting Sameer. And I knew I just couldn't watch it.  Nothing against any new shows its just me not able to like any shows after YUDKBH...I keep comparing our show leads with them ..So here I am back to square one.

God alone knows , what it is about Randeep and Ashi that makes me absolutely happy and at peace . Watching them on screen brings in a sence of happiness . After a tired days work , it was nice to watch YUDKBH. All I need to do was see them on screen in the same frame and me happy. The way they look into each others eyes was the most enticing part of their chemistry. There is something very very mesmerising about these two kids. I know they have moved on in their life and probably even looking into scripts of new shows..or working on photo shoots for magazine cover etc ..but me, I am still waiting to see them back on screen as leads . I really dont mind even if it is some other show. I keep wondering , when would we get to watch them again as a couple on screen. Honestly I dont know, but I am going to hope for it .

I am not sure how many of you feel this way . I simply cant seem to forget them. I miss Randeep and Ashi as leads onscreen. 

PS - Hope you all are doing fine. Take care and keep smiling :)

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 4 years ago

Me too missing them and our beautiful show YUDKBH. ðŸ˜­

Yes we all miss our Samaina/ Ashdeep.  Hope to see them onscreen again.

Miss them so very much

Hope they are back soon

Yeah.....miss them too.

Nothing can match the crazy attachment with yudkbh

I have recently started watching new shows by SSP. just to see if any of them can catch my interest. I watch them on and off, but not like yudkbh where I would sit in front of the TV 5-10 mins before the show starts, just to make sure I don't miss out a single minute.

Missing the iconic show and the iconic couple 

Hope to see them very sooooon

Yudkbh was or is special to many of us, we all miss it and want it back desperately, wid same lead of course n if possible thn other key cast too. Due to sudden pull back, I had missed many episodes which cud have been explore more.

But let's keep our fingure cross n wait for our beloved show

Ashu I'm missing your stories too.  Plz start writing new samaina story. Plz plz plz dear

Same here Ashwathy,

I am still not able to come out of their chemistry and miss them badly 

Missing the YUDKBH n Ashdeep somuch . Very truly said  about the show Ashwathy,   even I stopped watching TV  after the show . When ever I get time I watch it in online . Plz write a new story on Samaina. 

Srilatha