Posted: 4 years ago

1.Protective instinct....pinky shielding nandani

2.Arjun holding pinky background mein (nazm nazm) playing.... 

3.pinky brother feeling guilty because of him pinky got hurt

4.arjun filing case against ram... 

5.family trio  scene are so beautiful ... Milk scene, sleeping arrangements, cleaning room.. Awe

Nandani  is dor to connect pinky and arjun..... They both joint hands together to solve nandani problem, tantrum etc.. 

Eagerly waiting for more scenes... ðŸ˜†

6.Pinky mom is another case all together... If she still listen to her husband  words then she will lose another daughter.... 

She should remember she is not just a wife but mother too..

7 . Because of his  pride and ego ram is going to lose everything... Right now he is in that stage where he doesn't care whom he hurt he just don't want to lose to Arjun..... 

Precap.. Gagan and ram another plan, dadi and pinky talking about divorce

awww i have yet to watch the epi.. i think nandu def will bring arjun and pinky together but when it comes to pinky's mom i dont think she will ever speak against or even go against her husband, pinky will have to change her in order to change everyone 

Thanks for the update.

Good heavens !!! I have no words for Ram ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬. What a waste as a father....seriously !!! Never knew a father could stoop so low tht he can destroy his own daughters life for his fake pride in society.....

Also Pinky's mom needs to grow a spine, becoz she is not only a wife , but first and foremost a mother. And if she continues stepping back whenever her daughter needs her, she is going to lose this daughter too. And look at the irony for Ram.....he is going to lose his 2nd daughter again to the man he hates the most : Arjun ðŸ˜†. That is the beauty of this all and also a lesson Ram needs to learn the hard way.

Originally posted by eshasrk

Thanks for the update.

Good heavens !!! I have no words for Ram ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬. What a waste as a father....seriously !!! Never knew a father could stoop so low tht he can destroy his own daughters life for his fake pride in society.....

Also Pinky's mom needs to grow a spine, becoz she is not only a wife , but first and foremost a mother. And if she continues stepping back whenever her daughter needs her, she is going to lose this daughter too. And look at the irony for Ram.....he is going to lose his 2nd daughter again to the man he hates the most : Arjun ðŸ˜†. That is the beauty of this all and also a lesson Ram needs to learn the hard way.

true... ðŸ˜†

Past was not enough to change his mentality....

Ananya was always being a daring personality so her rebel he was somewhat able to digest it... But in pinky case he surely going get heart attack in future episodes.. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by khushboo16

awww i have yet to watch the epi.. i think nandu def will bring arjun and pinky together but when it comes to pinky's mom i dont think she will ever speak against or even go against her husband, pinky will have to change her in order to change everyone 

I don't want pinky to make her realise anything.. She herself need to  stand up against her husband for her daughter

Today..She asks him to stay calm and apologize to him behalf of Pinky. 

Moreover Seeing him cries   she said that she will talk with Pinky. 

And later ram ask her help to bring back pinky... 

If she doesn't want to help pinky that ok.....But plz don't support your husband wrongdoing

She knew gagan is not a right guy for pinky . She told dadi she herself don't want pinky to go back in that hell ..

But now when her daughter took her first step towards freedom.. She is going to pull her back .. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

I don't want pinky to make her realise anything.. She herself need to  stand up against her husband for her daughter

Today..She asks him to stay calm and apologize to him behalf of Pinky. 

Moreover Seeing him cries   she said that she will talk with Pinky. 

And later ram ask her help to bring back pinky... 

If she doesn't want to help pinky that ok.....But plz don't support your husband wrongdoing

She knew gagan is not a right guy for pinky . She told dadi she herself don't want pinky to go back in that hell ..

But now when her daughter took her first step towards freedom.. She is going to pull her back .. 

frm the way things have been  i hardly doubt that will happen anytime soon despite knowing her husbands doing she us unable to speak up  

I dont know why, but breaking down Ananya's boutique seems kinda symbolic to me.

Its like taking away Ananya's memories out of Arjuns life and replacing those with new memories of Pinky. Whenever Arjun sees tht boutique, he will be reminded how Lavanya saved his daughter. 

And " IF" Pinky starts a new boutique, it will be a new start for both of them.

I dont know if what I am saying makes any sense, but tht is how I see it 

I dont know why, but breaking down Ananya's boutique seems kinda symbolic to me.

Its like taking away Ananya's memories out of Arjuns life and replacing those with new memories of Pinky. Whenever Arjun sees tht boutique, he will be reminded how Lavanya saved his daughter. 

And " IF" Pinky starts a new boutique, it will be a new start for both of them.

I dont know if what I am saying makes any sense, but tht is how I see it 

true.. It's kind of symbolic... 

Naati want to become stand up comedian so no boutique 

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

true.. It's kind of symbolic... 

Naati want to become stand up comedian so no boutique 

She so desperately wants to make her father proud, but I dont think he will be proud when she becomes stand up comedian when he is already feeling ashamed of what is happening. Coz for Ram his crappy pride is more important thn anything .

This guy needs to learn a hard lesson....he is tooo proud of his money and status. 

She so desperately wants to make her father proud, but I dont think he will be proud when she becomes stand up comedian when he is already feeling ashamed of what is happening. Coz for Ram his crappy pride is more important thn anything .

This guy needs to learn a hard lesson....he is tooo proud of his money and status. 

true.. let see how story unfold now😊 and how she fulfill her dreams..