Beyhadh 2

27.02.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Rajeev asks Maya why she din tell Rudra the truth. Maya says can't hurt Rudra else he will hate MJ. As long as MJ-Rudra relation is good, he won't tell Rudra anything coz if Rudra finds out my truth he will go away from me. And I can't lose him. She is about to grab Rajeev hand but he moves away smiling saying no way, not again squeezing my hand. Rajeev says good night. 

Rudra is sitting looking sad alone in the bedroom and Maya asks the matter. Rudra says today when Diya said she was pregnant with Dads baby, had she not attacked you, I would have believed MJ did have a relationship with Diya. I love dad. Our equation is better after 10years but I also know his past. I know it could have been true. You don't know my dad. Maya flashback with MJ. Rudra says dunno how to feel about all this. 

MJ is pacing in the room. Antara asks the matter. MJ says lucky to have u as wife. Thanx. Antara makes drink for MJ and he says din leave me despite what happened with Diya. Three cheers to Mrs. Antara Mrityunjay Roy. Antara says despite sacrificing my years old friendship, I am your wife, doormat, supporting character. The Water in your drinks. MJ says not water, you are the ground on which I stand. Antara says I love my position, I love you, I love my son. But if ur past affects my present or future, remember the ground may shift. I am Mrs. Mrityunjay Roy and no one can take that from me. 

Rudra is sad and Maya blindfolds him and says have a surprise for u. She has decked up the bed in the balcony with candles and lights and Rudra asks what is this? Maya explains how in childhood whenever she was upset she would go on terrace and lie down and stare at the sky. She makes Rudra lie down and says one day nothing will remain..no pain, not even me. Only darkness. Maya stares at Rudra, says staring at my star. Rudra says and me at mine. 

Rudra gets emotional and says I can't do anything for u. Since u came here u din get a single day of peace. Maya says u are my peace. Maya rests her head on Rudras chest. Cool breeze is flowing. Maya closes her eyes. Rudra phone rings. It's MJ. He calls Rudra in his office. 

MJ in office thinks it may be your win today Manvi but I will win this game. Rudra comes in office. MJ says need to talk to u about Maya. 

Maya wakes up alone in the morning and calls for Rudra. He comes in the room. Maya is about to hug him but Rudra moves her away. She asks the matter. Rudra says come down. All are waiting for you. At the Hall, all are gathered. Nandini asks what is the matter? Rudra says something that needs to be discussed in front of u all. 

Part 2

Rudra says I need to show you all something about Maya. Maya is confused and MJ smirks at her. Rudra says wanna show Mayas book. Rajeev says but it isn't complete. Rudra says I know but it's cover is here. Maya and all smile. 

Rudra shows Maya the cover and asks how is the cover? Maya says lovely. Rudra says another surprise. He goes down on his knees and opens the book and it's a ring. Maya recalls her past where MJ had proposed her using same style and stares at MJ. Rudra takes the ring in his hand and says I love you Maya. Maya is shaking. MJ claps and says din like the ring? He asks Rudra to put it on Mayas finger. Rudra asks Maya to extend her hand and she does. Rudra puts the ring on. Maya is shaking. MJ smirks. 

Part 3

All clap. Rudra kisses Maya on the forehead. Rudra tells Maya, MJ has chosen the ring. He says this is not a ring but my promise- my love is urs, will walk with u every step, my heart is ur shelter, my arms ur support, I will always be urs. Maya recalls MJ saying exact same things. MJ asks how did u like the surprise. Rudra says these lines are written by MJ. MJ says be it father or son, it's one and same thing. Rudra thanks his dad. MJ stares at Maya and thinks now ur past will burden u. This will make u cry. Ur love is ur strength. Now it will destroy u. MJ holds Mayas hand forcibly and decks her hair. Maya feels uncomfy and walks off. Rudra goes after her. Nandini is about to go too but Rajeev asks her to let MayRa be. 

Antara tells MJ, never seen a man like u. U gave her the same ring? Disgusting. She walks off. MJ fumes that just coz thanked her once, she has forgotten her position. Need to remind her soon. 

Maya comes in the room fuming. She takes out a hammer. She is about to strike her finger when Rudra comes in the room and asks din like the ring? The don't wear it. Ring, sindoor, mangalsutra,these are symbols of love but my love isn't weak to need these. Maya thinks I can't let MJ win. Maya says I know ur love is my strength. It will heal all my pain. Rudra says u don't need to wear the ring. Maya says ur ring bears ur love. Rudra says this ring will remind u how much I love u no matter where u are. Maya hugs Rudra and he says good u din reject the ring or dad would be hurt too along with me. Maya thinks u din do right by using my love(Rudra) against me today. 

Precap-- Maya and MJ at breakfast table. MJ moves Mayas chair closer to him. MJ says good u din take off the ring Rudra gave u. This ring will remind u always that MJ is touching u. Maya uses the knife to stab. Blood spots on MJ face. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Antara bhi dhamkane lagi?😲 MJ, bhaag beta bhaag🤣

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Tanu ðŸ¤—🤗

Armu4eva thumbnail

I knew it would be the ring. It was most logical😆

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol😆

I have expected this only from MJ..

He will make Rudra gift Maya's new book Beyhadh along with Ring inside the book which MJ did earlier! I guessed this yesterday itself but didn't expect MJ will offer the same Ring to Rudra which he gave to Manvi 10yrs ðŸ¤£

Seriously MJ kept that Ring safely this much years ðŸ¤£

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Lol😆

He will make Rudra gift Maya's new book Beyhadh along with Ring inside the book which MJ did earlier! I guessed this yesterday itself but didn't expect MJ will offer the same Ring to Rudra which he gave to Manvi 10yrs ðŸ¤£

Manvi must have made an impression, hence his obsession with her. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Manvi must have made an impression, hence his obsession with her. 

Antara is correct about MJ ðŸ˜†

Seriously! He never destroyed the Ring after he killed Manvi..

Omg! Now who is true lover? 

MJ or Rudra ðŸ¤£

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Lol😆

I am also surprised that MJ still has the ring. ðŸ˜†agar Maya nhi bhooli MJ ko, MJ bhi nhi bhoola manvi ko 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you, Tanu for the WU with some romantic visuals🤗 

The caricature wife felt proud of her husband's loyalty towards her !!!.... satisfied for the tag she was attached to Mj as Mrs.Mj!! No visuals of that psycho culprit today. One negative character was almost eliminated nicely without bloodshed. 

The romantic overtures of Rudra and  Maya are a visual treat! A poetic saga of a  youthful zest!! A few passionate moments, a fairytale-like one!

Now the scenes started unfolding in a natural way , not like earlier ones, in which the writer /director was more visible for their efforts than the actors and the storyline. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

I am also surprised that MJ still has the ring. ðŸ˜†agar Maya nhi bhooli MJ ko, MJ bhi nhi bhoola manvi ko 

We can understand Maya didn't forget MJ because she hates him.. 

But MJ 🤔 What does it mean?