Suggestions/topics for next Os

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi, friends. I would like to extend my heart felt thanks to everyone for your encouraging and sweet comments. For my next Os or SS, I need your suggestions. I will write it based on your next suggestions. Love❀😘 you all. Special obligations to Alexia, Nancy for their reviews and others too for their superb comments.. 

1. Rudhita struggle to get shelter after his father send them out of house. 

2. Rudhita voice over in the Choudhary mansion after returning from ashram

3. Rudhita went to bondita home first time after marriage. 

Which one you prefer among above three ? Or there any suggestions? How would you want me write my OS like previous one or?? Share your opinions. 

I would love to read rudhita visiting bondita's house 

It would be interesting 

Iss baar dono pati patni milkar band bajaenge πŸ˜†

My vote for 1 and 2 πŸ˜†as it would be interesting to read how Rundhita struggle for new house and also fighting against Selfish housemates

I am into masala stuff so I don't think I can give any sensible ideas.

But one thing I wanna read is ani pining for boni like he's doing for mini in the show.

Originally posted by Home786

Hi, friends. I would like to extend my heart felt thanks to everyone for your encouraging and sweet comments. For my next Os or SS, I need your suggestions. I will write it based on your next suggestions. Love❀😘 you all. Special obligations to Alexia, Nancy for their reviews and others too for their superb comments.. 

1. Rudhita struggle to get shelter after his father send them out of house. 

2. Rudhita voice over in the Choudhary mansion after returning from ashram

3. Rudhita went to bondita home first time after marriage. 

Which one you prefer among above three ? Or there any suggestions? How would you want me write my OS like previous one or?? Share your opinions. 

@bold : oh dear !!!! You are such a sweet soul . May you grow up to be a profilic writer !!!

Now , as we are friends , you can call be Nancy/Blithe.

I kinda choose 1. 

You realise the truth in difficult times. I want to see how Anirudh feels dejected when his mini his family everybody reject him for trying to bring a change . And how our  Bondita proves to be the β€œ I don’t give a shit , and yeah we can live on our own β€œ personality .

But hey ! I like the other two options equally endearing as well . 

By the way you write small bondu ( we call her mishti sometimes) really well !!

Keep it up !!!

I would prefer both 1and 2 as we know a change only prevails in the world when we ourselves change.  So I kinda of want the whole choudhary family to support our Rudhita πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And all the best for your wonderful writing journey. May you get all the readers love and explore more about yourself I mean ur potential to influence others with your writings 

With 😍 love ur loyal reader 

Originally posted by nancy56

@bold : oh dear !!!! You are such a sweet soul . May you grow up to be a profilic writer !!!

Now , as we are friends , you can call be Nancy/Blithe.

I kinda choose 1. 

You realise the truth in difficult times. I want to see how Anirudh feels dejected when his mini his family everybody reject him for trying to bring a change . And how our  Bondita proves to be the β€œ I don’t give a shit , and yeah we can live on our own β€œ personality .

But hey ! I like the other two options equally endearing as well . 

By the way you write small bondu ( we call her mishti sometimes) really well !!

Keep it up !!!

thanks Nancy... Next OS will be there very soon. Thank youπŸ™πŸ’• dear. 

Originally posted by Past1

I would prefer both 1and 2 as we know a change only prevails in the world when we ourselves change.  So I kinda of want the whole choudhary family to support our Rudhita πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And all the best for your wonderful writing journey. May you get all the readers love and explore more about yourself I mean ur potential to influence others with your writings 

With 😍 love ur loyal reader 

Heh friend, here you are.. Thanks for the wishes. Btw next OS very soon upon sweet suggestions.. Thank you again ..❀😘

I would prefer all three 😁 specially the last one 

As you are wonderful writer..it's treat to read your os or ff!! Do write all three whenever if possible😊

Originally posted by --Lalz--

I would prefer all three 😁 specially the last one 

As you are wonderful writer..it's treat to read your os or ff!! Do write all three whenever if possible😊

Thanks for the compliment friend. Will try it for sure.