27th Feb episode

Posted: 4 years ago

Bolo aaj kya expect karte ho😛

Originally posted by sanyoprithviraj

what an anti-climatic episode!!

Good or bad??? if possible wu please

It was good. It's a setup for tomorrow i think more so. Truth is out but Aj did  a great job of trying to mask his emotions. So no one knows what the results were and instead he burns them and says that guddan and he don't deserve each other. Guddan leaves the house. AJ says in his head that no one will understand and will seem i'm being bad but letting you go is the best decision i can make in the last 4 years. Antara and Saru are rejoicing etc.. SO basically i think AJ knows the truth but his innter turmoil will come out tomorrow. Today's episode is a set up for that I think.  He masked his emotions today. 

you also don't get a clear view of the report, so to the general audience, they don't know what  the result is either really.

Yes,I think AJ knows the truth,he must have read the report and must be guilty of not believing Guddan.So decided to let go Guddan by getting her married to some other person.

I dont know why even this time the marriage drama will be pulled till shaadi ka mandap and then finally AJ And guddan will be married ultimately. ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

Yes,I think AJ knows the truth,he must have read the report and must be guilty of not believing Guddan.So decided to let go Guddan by getting her married to some other person.

I dont know why even this time the marriage drama will be pulled till shaadi ka mandap and then finally AJ And guddan will be married ultimately. ðŸ˜ƒ

if aj wont have let go and beg to guddan instead she would have not forgive him. reverse psychology u see ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

it will but this time i'm actually looking forward to it finally. instead of guddan always having to watch, now AJ's turn to sit there on the sidelines and repent. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago

Mast episode hai ! ðŸ˜›

kehna toh bohot kuch hai.... 

53 minutes mein wapes aate hai....