Bigg Boss 13

RECORD BREAKING Finale TRP! No.1 show in India! -OFFICIAL BY ENDEMOL

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

BB13 finale TRP is 4.1 

BB13 grand finale is also the number 1 most watched show in India! πŸ₯³

Congrats to all fandoms for such a blockbuster season! 

I'm over the moon now! Thanks a lot to all fandoms, every contestants, whole BB team & every viewers for making my favorite show such a historic all time blockbuster. πŸ‘

No shows have crossed 4+ TRP after new TRAI rules, BB13 is the first! πŸ‘πŸΌ

BB13 made new records all season in terms of viewership (no. 1 online TRP all season & among Top 5 shows in TV TRP). BB13 is indeed a historic season which will be hard to beat! 

Official statement released by Endemol!

https://twitter.com/EndemolShineIND/status/1233264692669214720

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Omggggg ......congratulations to whole bb team......the whole lot of contestants and to all the people at the back and in front of camera who have made this show possible. Hearty congratulations to everyone for this kind of success. πŸ₯³β€οΈ

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It went over 4? Okay wow. That IS pretty amazing. 

Kudos to all the fandoms and their dedicationπŸ‘

(and especially Arti Army from Neptune *sorry can't help it*πŸ˜† )

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That is stupendous . The best part was this finale had only contestants . No celebrities walking in . BB13 will be a tough call to match for colors for sure . 

Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wohaaa! And more happiness as my fav contestant won this blockbuster season πŸ₯³

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

BB13 finale TRP is 4.1 

BB13 grand finale is also the number 1 most watched show in India! πŸ₯³

Congrats to all fandoms for such a blockbuster season! 

I'm over the moon now! Thanks a lot to all fandoms, every contestants, whole BB team & every viewers for making my favorite show such a historic all time blockbuster. πŸ‘

No shows have crossed 4+ TRP after new TRAI rules, BB13 is the first! πŸ‘πŸΌ

BB13 made new records all season in terms of viewership (no. 1 online TRP all season & among Top 5 shows in TV TRP). BB13 is indeed a historic season which will be hard to beat! 

https://twitter.com/TheBajaoMan/status/1232911760522280960?s=20

Sid is the biggest reason for making current season of BB to super duper hit..others were too contributed much specially Rashami...Sana..Paras..Asim..Vishal..Mahira...Madhu..etc..

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Acha hua bb13 trophy Shukla ko mila...

He is solely responsible for that trp of this season.

I think first time hitting people was allowed....it did wonders for the show.πŸ‘

Bb makers now know how to bring trps....

They can take trps higher by allowing more hitting and beating....

The trps could have been higher ...if the makers had shown Shukla going to beat Rashmi and Asim coming in between and getting injured.

They did a blunder here....should have cashed on the incident to make more trps.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sidharth shukla is the main reason for trp . Salman said it in the first wkv itself . And effortlessly so. 

I actually feel bad to the extent that sidharth was mentally tortured in there . Any lesser person would have wilted . He is very strong mentally and so survived . we cld see there days when he went for days without a smile .

Watching episodes again makes me really sad . Day after day he was all down and sad . 

He was provoked to those levels . 

I cld see the bb team feel that too . Couple of occasions I noticed they would send in guthi or someone to cheer up the mood inside . SIdharth was in such turmoil . ANd his opposnent would sit thre laughing after every fight !!

Sidharth was the hero of BB and the trp king in there . 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

woah that's some massive number!

this season is obviously a super hit none can deny that!

my fav part of the finale was one part of the epi where race 3 song played and 6 finalists were introduced damn that picturization β€οΈ

and also those who don't really watch the show some watched finale since they wanted to know who won!

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG! BB13 finale had massive impressions of 10517! Its beyond huge! WOW! πŸ₯³

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/barc-india-ratings-week-7-2020-bigg-boss-13-grand-finale-tops-chart/2020/02/27