Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I’m the one that broke this news in the forum about her reasoning lol ab mere hi line se articles ban rahe hai wah 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What nonsense? Shilpa could given birth herself too! Why go for surrogacy?

Gauri having 3rd child for alimony? Ridiculous. This is incomprehensible reasoning. 

Red Chillies entertainment has Gauri as co founder for it and thereby Kolkata knights riders too. Probably all SRK businesses or investments have her as partner.

Importantly SRK would never ever leave Gauri.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi56

Because she can’t because of her age. She is 44. It’s bit of late to give birth to kids at this age. Women’s eggs reduce at this age and many women go through menopause at this age. Also, there are many heath risks like blood pressure, diabetes and other symptoms. So she had no choice than doing surrogacy. 

Well menopause generally occurs after 50 years of age in Indian women. Besides the most important factor for child birth at any age is health of the mother.

Shilpa is fit and fine and could have gone for it. There must be some strong valid reason behind it.

There are women giving birth at 50-60 years of age, it's a choice but yes health of mother plays most important role. Of course there are risks but with technology and indepth medical care they can need managed to a high degree

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 4 years ago
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Well menopause generally occurs after 50 years of age in Indian women. Besides the most important factor for child birth at any age is health of the mother.

Shilpa is fit and fine and could have gone for it. There must be some strong valid reason behind it.

There are women giving birth at 50-60 years of age, it's a choice but yes health of mother plays most important role. Of course there are risks but with technology and indepth medical care they can need managed to a high degree

Maybe she didn't want to spoil her figure or go through pregnancy pains...and preferred continuing to work in TV. Her choice.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What nonsense? Shilpa could given birth herself too! Why go for surrogacy?

Gauri having 3rd child for alimony? Ridiculous. This is incomprehensible reasoning. 

Red Chillies entertainment has Gauri as co founder for it and thereby Kolkata knights riders too. Probably all SRK businesses or investments have her as partner.

Importantly SRK would never ever leave Gauri.

I remember an old interview of srk that a majority of his assets are in gauris name only.. Not sure how true that it is anymore... But gauri having 3rd child for alimony is stupid 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

How can two child ensure more money? 

sanjana.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

How can two child ensure more money? 

Every child gets equal share on total property.

In India mother gets first preference to up bring a child after divorce until child's age is not 13. 

After 13 judge can ask child's wish to live with which parent. 

gingeris thumbnail

I see nothing wrong with using surrogacy as a method of treating infertility. Yes, there is a side to morality, but there is also a side to society. When prosperous parents cannot have their children. I want all the people who want to give birth to their child have the opportunity. I know that many couples find surrogate mothers in Ukraine

Edited by gingeris - 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

My mom isn’t 50. Unka process kabka shuru ho gaya lekin.