Pari set to marry Sujoy - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I am probably one of the few who find this whole Pari and Yogi thing now getting out of hand. He is now married. Period! Get over it. The show should be called "The Pari Show" instead of the original "isharon isharon mein" which was meant to be a show about a Deaf and Dumb person and their challenges. Instead it's now all about Pari. 

It's so inappropriate that they are saying "hum tumhe Yogi nahi de sake" what?? your daughter in law is pregnant! how rude and inappropriate. Move on! let her move on! instead it's Pari feeding him halwa, etc etc. So wrong!!!!!!! 

Originally posted by noodle2808

I am probably one of the few who find this whole Pari and Yogi thing now getting out of hand. He is now married. Period! Get over it. The show should be called "The Pari Show" instead of the original "isharon isharon mein" which was meant to be a show about a Deaf and Dumb person and their challenges. Instead it's now all about Pari. 

It's so inappropriate that they are saying "hum tumhe Yogi nahi de sake" what?? your daughter in law is pregnant! how rude and inappropriate. Move on! let her move on! instead it's Pari feeding him halwa, etc etc. So wrong!!!!!!! 

count me in... 

im wondering whethey theyll conclude YoGuns story now and do a leap with the kid growing up

Originally posted by noodle2808

I'm pretty sure your views are in the majority. The YoRi thing is highly inappropriate now. It might have been a different situation were Gunjan not pregnant, and Yogi wasn't shown romancing Gunjan, doting over her, etc. Then we could've seen that it was a forced marriage and both are unhappy. But that's not the case when he moved on so quickly. Literally in one episode he'll be thinking about Gunjan and in the next reminiscing about Pari. For him to claim to still have feelings for Pari in this situation makes him seem like a playboy. Pari also went from being a strong female lead, to being typical, pathetic rona-dhona heroine (because Gunjan in that role wasn't holding anyone's interest). Her still having feelings for Yogi make sense, but every time you think she's moving on, the family/Yogi does something stupid and insensitive to drag her back. It makes Pari also seem like weak character manipulated by a toxic family. Whenever they like they insult her and tell her to leave, and in next instance they are calling her their family, wishing she could've married their son, treating her like free healthcare, etc. Pari is being taken advantage of as a result of a neglectful childhood, and instead of portraying that as an abusive relationship, writer thinks it's love. ðŸ˜• I've also complained from the beginning that this show does nothing to advocate for the specially-abled, and instead advocates marriage as the only thing that makes one important. There's nothing about ambition, personal growth, etc. Yogi being lazy and irresponsible is just laughed off as Prakash being irritable. Gunjan also has no ambition outside marriage. Ok whatever, but even as romance-focused serial it's nonsensical. Writer insisted on pushing YoGun track, when it was long past making narrative sense. He butchered all characters in the process, then realized no one had interest in seeing this relationship. That's why all focus is on Pari, she brings what lowly TRP this show has. Because in the end, this show is about marriage only, since Yogi is already married, it's time to put Pari on the chopping block. He turned Yogi into a prop for Gunjan, when he's supposed to be the main character. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago

Gunjan-Yogi-Pari love triangle is now so ick!!. Yogi is such a playboy. He will be uncontrollable if he can speak. Two girls who he interacted with, "loves" both of them and each day he has a change of heart where he one day he loves gunjan and next day pari. 😆. if pari will agree he will have no problem keeping her as his mistress. If he becomes friends with another girl he will start to think he is in love with her too in less than a week. Such a weakly written male character. Even ekta's male leads are not this weak. I find it disgusting to see pari crying and regretting her engagement.. Don't ruin another guy's life because u are still not over your ex. 1st learn to love yourself or else u are going to ruin another one's life as well

Originally posted by paytonlee123

Gunjan-Yogi-Pari love triangle is now so ick!!. Yogi is such a playboy. He will be uncontrollable if he can speak. Two girls who he interacted with, "loves" both of them and each day he has a change of heart where he one day he loves gunjan and next day pari. 😆. if pari will agree he will have no problem keeping her as his mistress. If he becomes friends with another girl he will start to think he is in love with her too in less than a week. Such a weakly written male character. Even ekta's male leads are not this weak. I find it disgusting to see pari crying and regretting her engagement.. Don't ruin another guy's life because u are still not over your ex. 1st learn to love yourself or else u are going to ruin another one's life as well

Playboy would work had he been seeing/sleeping with both women. The problem with the show was that it was rushing at the time YoRi became a thing and when they broke up. So the writer ended up making Yogi move on really really quick. Now from his first breakup we know it takes him much longer to get over it. So we as avid viewers should understand the situation. Now that's probably the reason for why it seemed he moved on really quickly. 

There is also the assumption that he never really moved on. Which is clear as he still feels for Pari. He still loves her deep down. Yet he is unable to act on those feelings now that he is married. You know what I think it is, when Pari left Yogi, she moved to the back of his mind and stayed there and since he was clearly very busy with his *cough* duties *cough* towards Gunjan it was easy to focus on his duties and not think of Pari. 

So yeah the above is everything Yogi related. Its what I tell myself so I can understand this shitty story. I kinda understand what the writer is doing and to understand it you need to really explore everything and put the pieces together. Which the writer should've done with the narrative instead of leaving it up to us.