Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi SBπŸ˜ƒ

1st of all a big πŸ€—to you and thank u soo much for ur efforts!

I haven't read this FF be4...just now completed reading and its just wowww!!

Absolutely loved it!!

Back on IF?πŸ˜‰

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi flame..... wonderful seeing you online....

Hi Chetna πŸ˜ƒ

How are you..Hope you are doing fine.

Are you not going to ask my name πŸ˜’ missing the forum so much.πŸ€—

Edited by Flame_of_Forest - 4 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Heelloooo Sahiba, 

I sure hope I’ve spelt it right lol. How are you sweets, long time no see. Oh I miss these normal friendly conversations. 

I see you’ve been reading, I reckon I’ve read this story but could you maybe summarise for me. I know lazy me giving you work lol. 

Anyway hope alls good at your end and works going great. Thank you so much for all the hard work in creating this thread, amazing work. 

I miss you, Sanj, dreamer, Kiara, Nohar, flame and all the other girls πŸ˜” but alas real life. 

take Care hun

Hello Soph,

I am doing very well, Thanks!! How have you been? How's work? Still hectic or do you get time for yourself? I miss our conversations too...It's been long...

Hahaha...Yeah, baby, you got it right...I am pretty sure now you will always spell it right...but that reminds me of Sabina...It's been long that I saw her around...:(

I was away for a while from the forum but have been active a bit lately...so am on a reading spree...reading the good old classics on the forum...basically rekindling my love for Maaneet...

Summary? Sure baby, Anything for you sweets...check out my next post...for the summary

Yep, all is well...I guess I am coping well with the studies...It took me time to settle down in a whole together different country but now I am fine...

Oh, no need to thank me, honey, I love this story too much...and I am glad people get to read this and enjoy...BDW I am planning to create more threads like these for some other fav stories of mine...

I too miss all these amazing people...I guess life happened...but hope we could have those chatty days back with all of us together...

You too take care, love, PM me whenever you come online...we can have fun...

Sahiba :)

Edited by sahibasharma - 4 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail

@Soph(Twenty1st)

- Summary

The story has our MSK in his usual angry young man avatar, who rejects marriage proposal with Geet without even seeing her...arrogant much? LOL...

Things happen and Geet comes around to stay in KM and Maan is kicked out of his house by his Dadima because of her...well, this certainly doesn't sit well with him and he vows to make Geet's life hell...BUT, in all this he realizes Geet is not what he generally perceives about girls and his view changes, he becomes cordial to her...In the meantime, Geet confesses her love but that doesn't change their TOM and Jerry fights....(which is very cute :P)

Again things happen that Geet has to go back to Singapore to her family and meanwhile our Munda misses her...and when she comes back he realizes he loves her and then comes the challenge for the MSK to convince her family that now he wants to marry the same girl who he initially rejected...

All in all, a lovely story of Maan's transformation from never wanting to get married to a person who cannot imagine his life without Geet...but all in a beautiful and fun way...

We have our usual characters: Dadima, Dev, NT(who surprisingly is very sweet in the story) then Kiara(Maan's sister), Sasha(who as usual thinks she has a chance with MK, LOL), Brij, Niharika(Geet's Best friend and love after Maan, hehe), Geet's parents, etc...

Does this ring a bell? If you haven't read this story yet, I suggest you read it...I am sure you would love this one...No extra drama, no revenge games, plain simple story of Maaneet...

Let me know how you find it 

Love

Sahiba

Edited by sahibasharma - 4 years ago
sahibasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

Thank u for links ...

It's one of my fav here 

Anytime Sweets...

I can imagine the love you have for this story...It's amazing...

I hope she comes back to write more...

sahibasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flame_of_Forest

Thank you Sahiba for this correct index. That is a time saver for all.

I have heard a lot about this story. but could not read it before. will start reading soon.

You're welcome, Dear...

I hope you enjoy this one...do share what you loved the most...It would be interesting to know :)

Love

Sahiba

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Chetna πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Flame... shall wait for you to tell me?  πŸ€—

sahibasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu_31

Hi SBπŸ˜ƒ

1st of all a big πŸ€—to you and thank u soo much for ur efforts!

I haven't read this FF be4...just now completed reading and its just wowww!!

Absolutely loved it!!

Back on IF?πŸ˜‰

Hey Meri Jaan...

You're welcome dear but more thanks to you because it is you who gave me the idea...It is actually a time-saver for the future reads...love you baby

I am glad you read it and enjoyed...have you read "you complete me" from the same writer? It is based on the original storyline...If not, you should read that...it is wowwww too...hehe

IF? Umm, yeah, I get some free time these days and my eternal love for Maaneet force me to be back here time and again...heheh...you know that already...

anyway, do let me know whenever you are here online...we can have fun...

I miss Ipto though...I don't think she would come back...

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Sahiba... πŸ˜ƒ

waiting for your recommendations.... 

sahibasharma thumbnail

Hi Chetna πŸ˜ƒ