adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Y'all need to see this. I busted out laughing.

https://www.change.org/p/take-barrister-babu-on-colors-off-air?source_location=topic_page

Do they not realise how the two shows differ ? How the time period is different in the shows , so is the context ?? 

Also the makers of both the shows are the same. IDK what they wanna prove.

Are they dumb or just salty because their favorite show got banned. 

I have nothing against PPK , never ever watched it. But why behind our show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoreyou

Y'all need to see this. I busted out laughing.

https://www.change.org/p/take-barrister-babu-on-colors-off-air?source_location=topic_page

Do they not realise how the two shows differ ? How the time period is different in the shows , so is the context ?? 

Also the makers of both the shows are the same. IDK what they wanna prove.

Are they dumb or just salty because their favorite show got banned. 

I have nothing against PPK , never ever watched it. But why behind our show.

Nonsense 🤬

I have watched some ppk episode !!! It's totally different from what BB is!! BB is not about only child marriage its more than that!! And it's been our history too!!!

But PPK as of I know it's fictional (correct me if I'm wrong) the story about guarding a prince from his enemy's!!

How immature to think and compare these two shows 🙄

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would say the woman who opened this petition is totally illiterate! She has 0% knowledge of the Indian history! So there is no point of paying any attention to it.
Pscmp123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Petition file karne se pahela thora por leti....Indian old history r some bengali movie dekhlati that based on this type of topics balvivaha and satipratha...

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is damn funny.. whoever started the petition should read history, or atleast watch a couple of episodes of BB so he/she knows this is set up during pre historic times

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Has this person lost her mind? What kind of a petition is this? Can't she differentiate between a pre independence era show and the current era show? How ridiculous. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lmfaoo what does this person even trying to convey. It's pretty evident that she hasn't even watched one proper episode of this show. 

This show is based on Indian history. I don't know how history can be changed  , its not based in the present time. PPK was based on recent times which is why it was shut down because child marriage is illegal. But it wasn't during the pre independence era and BB is not about child marriage alone , it is talking about all the ill practices  i.e. sati , casteism , women being oppressed and no law being in favour of them etc etc 

There is no correlation between PPK and BB.

If you ask me I don't think PPK should've been shut down either , it was fiction anyway , people could have treated it just like nazar or naagin but there is no denying that it has been banned for the right reasons.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Difference is that in PPK the 10 years old guy was line maaroying on a grown up woman. Getting them married for a stupid reason. 

In BB, he married a kid to save her and bring the changes in society. 

PPK fans can only cry and those people too who talks without watching the show. 😆

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WTH, and who are those 36 people who signed the petition?

Do they realise the show is based on 1902 India? and about balika vadhu, even that showed cons of Child marriage not chance maroing on an older guy/girl or children living like husband wife👎🏼