Posted: 4 years ago

Malang is apparently only the 2nd film of 2020 to escape the 'flop' tag. Of all films, did anyone expect an Aditya Roy Kapur starrer to boast of this feat??? Esp. when his more successful contemporaries are flopping left, right and centre???

I myself predicted disaster for this, but have to take back my words. Quite a shocker.

Aditya Roy Kapoor starrer became a hit because it had Disha in it. So credit goes to her.

Don’t underestimate power of Dishaaaaaa 

Yes I thought it could be a success.

People kept calling DP as queen but they never  mentioned which dp. It has always been disha patani. 

#KelvinQueen Massss 

Yes because, a Mohit Suri movie with all the elements right has always been a decent hit. He has a good track record, his best movies were Awarapan (absolutely love this movie) and Murder2, superhit music, tragedy striking the hero, is always a winner for Mohit Suri films. So Malang was definitely going to be successful and Disha-ARK pair has shown good chemistry too, so why not.

Originally posted by FreeTheNipple

Is it a hit or average?

Average hai...

As usual... Bhushi badha chadha ke bol raha hai. Upar se way before Malang release Bhushi had invested money on ARK in another Mohit Suri action film EV2. Isse hit nahin bolega toh next wale pe asar padega.

The songs were awesome and it had the 2 most gorgeous and fit actors

Originally posted by zoinks

Average hai...

As usual... Bhushi badha chadha ke bol raha hai. Upar se way before Malang release Bhushi had invested money on ARK in another Mohit Suri action film EV2. Isse hit nahin bolega toh next wale pe asar padega.

Bhushi mujhe KriArj ki prerana arora ki yaad dilata hai pata nahi kyu.. he's following her strategy for sure