Beyhadh 2

Beyhad 2 Fun Post- Beyhad 2 IVs (abandoned)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, Shibani here. If you have followed foreign, especially Hollywood actors promoting their movies/web series, you know that they are usually interviewed better than Indian actors, and not just that, they play games way more amazing than what Indian paparazzi houses can come up. So, I am just imagining Rudra, Rajeev, Rishi, Ananya and Manvi (not Maya) go through such games and interviews.

Rishi isn’t dead, obviously, Ananya is according my head canon, a strong feminist who can’t resist puppies, Manvi is the softest baby of the lot, Rajeev is a boyfriend in another country and Rudra is with Maya (sorry MayRa and RuRa fans for this complex world I am about to create, but then,that’s what fun posts are)

I am really skeptical of this, so please give me a response.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Index

#1 Gaynaire with Rajeev

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

#1 Gaynaire with Rajeev

Rajeev: Hey guys, welcome to the first episode of Beyhad 2IVs, I am Rajeev and you are watching(reading) me on Beyhad 2/India forums, and I am going to answer the most searched questions about homosexuality and gays on Google, lets go!

(is handed with a board with all the questions covered with strips)

Rajeev(peeling off the first strip and reading) What does LGBTAIQ stand for?

It stands for Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders, ace,intersex and queer. That was easy.

Rajeev: Second question, is homosexuality a disease? No, but to quote Ayushmann from Shubh Mangal Zyaada Savdhaan, homophobia is.

Third question, can you spread homosexuality? Yeh viral nahi hai yaar! Ki subah rainbow dekha and you are gay.

Fourth question: How to identify a gay person? As a human.(doing air guns)

Fifth question: Is it ok to be ace? It is ok to be anything but a megalomaniac. (chuckles at his own joke)

Sixth question: What is the best way to come out? My advice,take your own time, I came out to my mom way too late, but it was worth the wait, because when I was young, I don’t think she would accepted, now that she is more well read, she has accepted me.

Next one: Do gays wear feminine clothes? I never wore a short skirt. It’s choice, jo marzi pehno!

Eighth question: Is India safe for gays? We haven’t accepted homosexuality completely, but as Sapan Verma said, if India accepts other sexualities, we will be considered progressive and not if we wait to be more progressive to accept homosexuality.

That is all, thank goodness they weren’t weird, I got way more wierd suggestions when I was prepring for the IV, but yes, do give this a big fat thumbs up, share, comment and add Crazy4Minions to your buddy list for updates of Beyhad IVs.

(throwing the board) Bye bye.

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dig in...I wud like to see how it goes 🤪☺️

Armu4eva thumbnail

Nice beginning. 

Well done😳

Should have asked about Rudy boy😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

A great beginning... 👏 👏

You did a really good job with this one.

Loved it... ❤️

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Continue 🤗🤗

I really liked it.. ⭐️

Armu4eva thumbnail

Next one Amir please

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Superb shibz...👏

Loved it..❤️

please do continue,,😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Amazing post Shibu 👏

Rajeev is the best guy to give this message after Kartik.

Next one Manvi talking about knives and forks 😆

PS: Mujhe pairing samajh mein nahi ayi, please explain once again. 😳