Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 75| DT Note Pg 120 - Page 31

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Oh no....so even now will the K baby FD will defend her and her antics...Jaan bhooj ke nahi kiya...BS😡

and does big Monster ever realized that whenever she tries to hurt Mishti it is her son ends up getting hurt...

Are moni isme k baby ki kya galti she didnt mix the pill knowingly yaar.. only meenu her master instigated her... why are you blaming poor girl... see what all she had to do knowingly/unknowingly to do pooja n got successful too with her master standing my her side she n her sports car did pooja... now what will you evil people FD do 😈

On a serious note moni saw pics of kuku doing pooja n meenu n kuhu all smiles i so want to go in n slap these too mainly kuhu there is not even an ounce of guilt seeing abir or what... 😡 yaar i hope mish just slaps her infront of all n reveal she was the one who would've mixed the pills... 😡 

Yaar iske photos mat daalo. Ulti aati hai.. kahA phase gaya Kunal! 

On a side note, for all those saying mishti flips in front of badi ma and family, I think that s how anybody would behave considering how worried the maheshwaris get over kuhu and mish's relationship. And mishti being the adopted one would always feel indebted to mah's. She wud never do anything that wud even remotely make her badi ma and Pa worried.

Originally posted by vinutha91

She is more human than all these mahan ppl on the show! She has real emotions unlike mishti mahan . Ppl in real life behave like K baby only😆

exactly dear thanks for understanding our K baby 😭 bechari can go to any extend to achieve what she wants n without guilt can do pooja too.. such a poor soul 😭😡

This is not done..kya K baby itna ghir jayege😈..its abir ngo pooja its not Rvj pooja..felt sad for mishbir😭

I hope MishBir did the actual puja..later kuku did..it's unfair to abir😭😭..leave mishti and Kuhu 

Ha kitna guilty feel karti hai bacchi sab kuch karke..mishti toh itna kaand karke thakti hai nahi . Bas lime light ,tube light , Ghar ka haq, haar sab cheenna hi jaanti h🤷

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haha true vaishu it sucks always yaar sometimes even the star button irritates me 🤣

Exactly 🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

exactly dear thanks for understanding our K baby 😭 bechari can go to any extend to achieve what she wants n without guilt can do pooja too.. such a poor soul 😭😡

🤣🤣if any new member reads this they will think mishti is the villain yaar🤣

Originally posted by vinutha91

Yaar iske photos mat daalo. Ulti aati hai.. kahA phase gaya Kunal! 

On a side note, for all those saying mishti flips in front of badi ma and family, I think that s how anybody would behave considering how worried the maheshwaris get over kuhu and mish's relationship. And mishti being the adopted one would always feel indebted to mah's. She wud never do anything that wud even remotely make her badi ma and Pa worried.

ya I understand but now mishti has abir with her..she should tell everything about her yaar..