Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 75| DT Note Pg 120 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

hayee ruhi thanks for update dear.. i don understand what bb said... 

She said mishti and kuhu are adults and have the brains to take decisions on their own. If someone asks you jump into a pit would you jump into it blindly??😆

mini look at pg3 i updated from twitter....the pills fall on mug on own kuhu doesnt mix it 🤣

then who asked her to keep it in hand... side pe bhi rak sakti na

even i felt the same... she said something perfect for first tym

Originally posted by ruhi19

BB said:

mish and kuhu both are mature and married they should take their self decision... if any one says there is danger then u will fell or take a safest way... thats what she said in IV

Originally posted by Mimzy

She said mishti and kuhu are adults and have the brains to take decisions on their own. If someone asks you jump into a pit would you jump into it blindly??smiley36

thanks dears... just now saw it in twitter seriously first time rupal mam gave a perfect IV 😆 didnt justify anything...  what she said is so true... 

Originally posted by ruhi19

then who asked her to keep it in hand... side pe bhi rak sakti na

haina n i hate that how makers are trying to make mish look bad n feel guilty for unnecessarily blaming kuhu this is disgusting yaar

ohh so the pill was mixed unknowingly chaa bechari kuhu  why are makers hell bend in white washing kuhu n showing her bechari 

https://twitter.com/mahhjain/status/1233315234196021250

Lol ......really???😆

Reminds me of baba track where meenu was whitewashed.......🤣

Its okay diyaaa....in our story everyone gets bashed for the things they didn't do........they dnt get accountable for the actions they actually did.....😆

Remember,Kunal also got bashed for spiking Nannu's drink....when he didn't do it.....

K quick update

kuhu does not put the drug..... dhe has it but dies nit put... but she dashes mishti in the hall where all are talking and the medicine falls in the cup

u guyd remember Andaz apna apna .. where amir plays football game with the juice cups...😆abhor does the same here😆

He takes everybody’s cups n mixes it in some game😆

so kuhu does not know who’s got it

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

mini look at pg3 i updated from twitter....the pills fall on mug on own kuhu doesnt mix it 🤣

🤣I saw ........Amazing .....isn't it??😆

Now Mishti is going to bash her left and right...especially since it was abir who got affected......enjoy !!!😆

Originally posted by Mimzy

Lol ......really???😆

Reminds me of baba track where meenu was whitewashed.......🤣

Its okay diyaaa....in our story everyone gets bashed for the things they didn't do........they dnt get accountable for the actions they actually did.....😆

Remember,Kunal also got bashed for spiking Nannu's drink....when he didn't do it.....

ohh yes except for mishbir all others are white washed like anything n at end its mishbir who becomes the sorry machine 🤣 first time seeing a show where leads are made to ask sorry to culprit for knowingly or unknowingly doing some mistake 🤣