ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Feb 2020 - Page 5

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

Good news everyone😆

There is no anupama aunty today😆

Baaki sab family drama ....esp mishku moments😆

I liked how mishti confronted Kuhu, they both kind of had balance for the first time instead of mishti being mahaan and kuhu being mean. Their feelings atleast looked real.

But the haar thing was dragged too much.....ab chod bi do naaa........I got sick hearing how precious the haar was for mishti towards the end.

Okay.....there was no romance today😆The episode was full of sismance.......😆

Chalo ab bromance ki validity khatam hogayiii.......😆

I understood one thing from the episode.....Kuhu is going to be badly exposed by BB. 😆

Even I got pissed of at the haar story yaar..mamu's Shaadi happened years ago and the haar was brought at that point of tym.. seriously??Kya uss want mein aisi stylish haar milte the??#kuchbhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Hoping so yaar...atleast one minute romance should be there 🤗🤗

dont even hope... kuch nahi milega...

i have only one satisfaction that mishti gave it to kuhu and yes for once kuhu jhaap and kuhuness is only problem for her...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Even I got pissed of at the haar story yaar..mamu's Shaadi happened years ago and the haar was brought at that point of tym.. seriously??Kya uss want mein aisi stylish haar milte the??#kuchbhi

the point is that abir kept for his wife and kuhu broken it...its enough for anyone to get instigated...

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Goood Morning!!

No matter how good or bad the episode is today...let's not forget to celebrate🥳🥳

#250episodesofYRHPK

Congratulations to whole team, cast and crew of our wonderful talented show👍🏼🥳👏 Thankyou for all the good and bad twists and turns in the past 250 episodes🤗

wohooo "more power to mishbir" 😉🤗

xx

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

everyone in house in dinning table... abir asks parul maasi to sit n he will serve... bm says we dont eat in daughters house naanu says its all old fashioned... 

meenu says tomorrow is mahashivrathri abir does pooja every year on this day... 

abir says this year i wont do bcoz mish will do it... this is very special for me as i thank god for giving me this family, bas baba..

bp says what you lost is not your see what you have got..

abir says yes n this family i got only due to mishti... so i have already said to ngo didi to arrange for everything...

mish says i will also learn from them to make prasad not like today how i made cake... 

kunal says we will help you too... but mish denies saying you guys are also newly married n have to spend time together.... i'll manage everything with abirs help... and asks parul maasi if she will help..  maasi agrees.. 

mish says to meenu she will not disappoint her... mish goes to kitchen kuhu follows n says i'm saying sorry na let me part n let me help..

mish says it may not be big deal for you but its about abir n i cant take risk.. you wont help me in this pooja.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ammu....I was seriously getting irritated at the end. Initially I was okay because Mishti was letting out her feelings. But towards the end  and the story and all was there so Mishti could feel bad abt the haar breaking because it was important to abirI mean kuch bhi........

I liked the cute story btw....😆Abir was collecting stuff for his wife from childhood.....cute......but he needs to have better taste....the haar was ugly😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Goood Morning!!

No matter how good or bad the episode is today...let's not forget to celebrate🥳🥳

#250episodesofYRHPK

Congratulations to whole team, cast and crew of our wonderful talented show👍🏼🥳👏 Thankyou for all the good and bad twists and turns in the past 250 episodes🤗

wohooo "more power to mishbir" 😉🤗

xx

Congrats Nandu....🥳

Happy 250 episodes.....🥳

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello all 😃

Imagination of every episode: 

Abir and Mish’s sweet love talks 😍❤️

And what we get, Reality :

Meenu’s Sweet talks😫🤪😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ruhi19

dont even hope... kuch nahi milega...

i have only one satisfaction that mishti gave it to kuhu and yes for once kuhu jhaap and kuhuness is only problem for her...

Tbh I never wish for an extreme passionate romance between Mishti and Abir..the way they r is the biggest gift for me..I don't like couples who are all tym touchy touchy..mishbir r not that couple..if they find happiness in simple things..I think we should also do the same..instead of asking for mishbir romance,we should be happy that Mishbir r together.and that only matters atleast for me🤗

🤗I don't want to talk abt Kuhu at all yaar..I loved how Mishti was ziddi becoz of the haar and that haar was kept by Abir for his wife🤗🤗and it meant a lot to Mishti becoz she loves Abir too much..more than what we can imagine 😳😳

ruhi19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

Ammu....I was seriously getting irritated at the end. Initially I was okay because Mishti was letting out her feelings. But towards the end  and the story and all was there so Mishti could feel bad abt the haar breaking because it was important to abirI mean kuch bhi........

I liked the cute story btw....😆Abir was collecting stuff for his wife from childhood.....cute......but he needs to have better taste....the haar was ugly😆

kuch bhi nahi...

its about abir... when it comes to abir... we know how mishti is...