Barrister Babu

Bondu and her dialogues

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Bondita's dialogues are sometimes so on point and funny😆 Her scenes are treat to watch and a relief to otherwise heavy drama going on

Today i loved how she tugged at ani's kurta and told gunge behre nai toh yahan pe koi bolta sunta kyun nahi😆 

And her favourite dialogue is nowadays mai iss ghar ki malkin hun😆 

I love how fearless she is, nothing or no one can scare her or shut her up, whatever be the case she always speaks her mind and hope they always keep this trait of her intact

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

bondita is such a cutie. love the way she said she is the malkin of the house. made everyone speechless with that and how she rightfully asked for food.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree. She is herself the only positivity the show is left with.

Also even though I enjoy her " main hoon malkin " scenes , I hope there will be a scene of Anirudh asking her to stop being bossy , to treat everyone equally etc making her understand how it is wrong. 

But right now such dialogues are a blessing.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Bondita's dialogues are sometimes so on point and funny😆 Her scenes are treat to watch and a relief to otherwise heavy drama going on

Today i loved how she tugged at ani's kurta and told gunge behre nai toh yahan pe koi bolta sunta kyun nahi😆 

And her favourite dialogue is nowadays mai iss ghar ki malkin hun😆 

I love how fearless she is, nothing or no one can scare her or shut her up, whatever be the case she always speaks her mind and hope they always keep this trait of her intact

@bold That was indeed so cute and bold 🤣😂

And coming to "mai iss Ghar ki Malkin" she is getting everyone's nerve and this irritates ani's badepapa and som!! That cracked me up ðŸ¤£

She is fearless and she know how to get her rights!! Anirudh is yet to know about her...he treats her as innocent kid!!but once he gets to know about Bondu he is the one who is gonna be astonished ðŸ˜² waiting for that moment 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Also even though I enjoy her " main hoon malkin " scenes , I hope there will be a scene of Anirudh asking her to stop being bossy , to treat everyone equally etc making her understand how it is wrong. 

For arrogance of Roy chowdhary family, her dialogues are so apt😆 they needed someone like that😆 they are left speechless. But i agree later ani may make her understand about these things

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

@bold That was indeed so cute and bold 🤣😂

And coming to "mai iss Ghar ki Malkin" she is getting everyone's nerve and this irritates ani's badepapa and som!! That cracked me up ðŸ¤£

She is fearless and she know how to get her rights!! Anirudh is yet to know about her...he treats her as innocent kid!!but once he gets to know about Bondu he is the one who is gonna be astonished ðŸ˜² waiting for that moment 

Yes i love that trait of her, she always speaks her mind. And ani already seems to have realised that she is quite talkitive😆 the way he just folded his hands and stood there😆 his expressions were like, phir shuru hogai madam😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yes i love that trait of her, she always speaks her mind. And ani already seems to have realised that she is quite talkitive😆 the way he just folded his hands and stood there😆 his expressions were like, phir shuru hogai madam😆

That one was lol 😂

@red line..  bondita will be like abhi toh shuru kiya!! Bohot bakhi hai pati babu ðŸ¤£He doesn't know what bindass package he got married to!! 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Yes for sure anirudh will be sweetly maker her understand all this